Rotating sheet ice in Washington state.

Gary K

Banned
You want me to explain summer?
No, Your explanation of extended contrails was winter so what's your explanation for summer?

Did you happen to watch the video in my post on Mt. Shasta and the levels of aluminum found in the snow there?

Last edited:

Derf

No, Your explanation of extended contrails was winter so what's your explanation for summer?

Did you happen to watch the video in my post on Mt. Shasta and the levels of aluminum found in the snow there?
That's the problem with not sticking to the OP topic. Your OP was about rotating ice sheets. Why are you asking about contrails?

And let's assume someone is putting something in our atmosphere for some ungodly reason. Are you suggesting a cure or a way to prevent it?

Gary K

Banned
That's the problem with not sticking to the OP topic. Your OP was about rotating ice sheets. Why are you asking about contrails?

And let's assume someone is putting something in our atmosphere for some ungodly reason. Are you suggesting a cure or a way to prevent it?
I'm suggesting neither. The only solution is community political action to create enough political pressure to stop the spraying of poisons like aluminum into our atmosphere.

The topics are so interrelated it's almost impossible to keep them separate especially when people refuse to believe our government is deliberately killing us. I mean how easy is it to get people who are "true believers" in vaccines to listen?
It's taken almost 2 years to reduce the numbers of people taking the vaccine with a lot of doctors and deaths pushing back against the government's and media's narrative to slow things down. Mass hypnosis is hard to defeat.

Derf

I'm suggesting neither. The only solution is community political action to create enough political pressure to stop the spraying of poisons like aluminum into our atmosphere.

The topics are so interrelated it's almost impossible to keep them separate especially when people refuse to believe our government is deliberately killing us. I mean how easy is it to get people who are "true believers" in vaccines to listen?
It's taken almost 2 years to reduce the numbers of people taking the vaccine with a lot of doctors and deaths pushing back against the government's and media's narrative to slow things down. Mass hypnosis is hard to defeat.
Ice circles are related to contrails? Who, exactly, is being hypnotized?

Gary K

Banned
Ice circles are related to contrails? Who, exactly, is being hypnotized?
It all has to do with ice formation. There re also ice balls being created in lakes.

I see you completely ignored my question on aluminum in the show on Shasta. Oh, well. I guess someone who has worked for a defense contractor for a long time will get in trouble for speaking out on this issue.

Derf

It all has to do with ice formation. There re also ice balls being created in lakes.

I see you completely ignored my question on aluminum in the show on Shasta. Oh, well. I guess someone who has worked for a defense contractor for a long time will get in trouble for speaking out on this issue.
With whom? I'm retired.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
With all the power of the military industrial complex they can make your life miserable. It's sort of like really annoying big pharma. They can set you up for anything.

Who, again, is the one being hypnotized?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Lol!

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
If you win the lottery because you buy every single possible number combination you are a gigantic loser. Same with buying every single possible conspiracy theory.
It's not like you don't believe anything which is true. You believe plenty of truths, but the falsities you believe can be pruned while retaining all the truths which you also (correctly) believe.

iow you don't have to play so many lottery tickets. You can just play a few. You'll lose way less, especially over the long term.

Everything means something. It's just that elite poker players fold more than half the time. Any poker player who plays every hand is a gigantic loser. Even when they win a long-shot hand it can't make up for all their losses.

Have you ever heard the expression never believe anybody who isn't cross-examined?
The idea with newspapers of record is that their journalism provides us with curated stories, which aren't literally cross-examined in a law court, but the next best thing, as far as professional journalism can take you. Dollars to donuts, if the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times and Economist, are all reporting the same thing (i.e. uniformly), it's the truth, as far as we could tell in a court of law, as a jury, listening to witnesses get cross-examined by competent counsel.

Gus Hansen folds more than half the time, and he is a cowboy of an elite poker player. He plays everything. But he still folds more than half the time.
He's known for it, he's known as an extremely "loose" player, playing many hands which most players fold instantly. Even he ... folds most of the time.

You just need to fold sometimes. Nobody can survive playing all the hands you play, and seeing them all to a showdown. Literally everybody loses when you play poker that way. It's impossible to not get creamed playing like that.

I would think the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times, the Economist, and other newspapers of record would find this worth looking into. If it's worth looking into.
That's a big If. Dollars to donuts, if the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times and the Economist all "pass" on reporting a story (i.e. they do it uniformly, not a single one of them taking up the story), then it's not worth looking into.

fwiw.

Gary K

Banned
It's not like you don't believe anything which is true. You believe plenty of truths, but the falsities you believe can be pruned while retaining all the truths which you also (correctly) believe.

iow you don't have to play so many lottery tickets. You can just play a few. You'll lose way less, especially over the long term.

The idea with newspapers of record is that their journalism provides us with curated stories, which aren't literally cross-examined in a law court, but the next best thing, as far as professional journalism can take you. Dollars to donuts, if the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times and Economist, are all reporting the same thing (i.e. uniformly), it's the truth, as far as we could tell in a court of law, as a jury, listening to witnesses get cross-examined by competent counsel.

He's known for it, he's known as an extremely "loose" player, playing many hands which most players fold instantly. Even he ... folds most of the time.

You just need to fold sometimes. Nobody can survive playing all the hands you play, and seeing them all to a showdown. Literally everybody loses when you play poker that way. It's impossible to not get creamed playing like that.

That's a big If. Dollars to donuts, if the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times and the Economist all "pass" on reporting a story (i.e. they do it uniformly, not a single one of them taking up the story), then it's not worth looking into.

fwiw.
Just like they passed on the stories about the vaccines and Ukraine.

Idolater

Just like they passed on the stories about the vaccines and Ukraine.
As I said, "It's not like you don't believe anything which is true. You believe plenty of truths, but the falsities you believe can be pruned while retaining all the truths which you also (correctly) believe."

Gary K

Banned
As I said, "It's not like you don't believe anything which is true. You believe plenty of truths, but the falsities you believe can be pruned while retaining all the truths which you also (correctly) believe."
So even though the media lies to you constantly you still believe them?

Idolater

So even though the media lies to you constantly you still believe them?
Where's your proof for this assertion, especially in light of what I said about newspapers of record?

Also don't you recognize that all your sources which you accept are also "the media?"

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What do you mean by "persisted"? Do you mean they spread out and covered large areas? And what was their relationship to both the planes and the pilots of those planes?
Persisted meaning the contrails hung around for a while.

They were fighter jets practicing. This happens in the US frequently enough that this could be a testable prediction. Why not look into that?