Rotating sheet ice in Washington state.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
So, you can make that judgment without any knowledge of what you're talking about?
The judgment is the knowledge of what I'm talking about. They are the same thing.
I can give you a ist of at least a hundred patents along these lines that demonstrates how much money, time, and effort to make it a reality.
I can give you a list of a hundred patents about how to make sanitary tissue.
I can also show you a video clip of Lyndon Johnson speaking at a graduation talking about controling the weather because he who controls the weather controls the world.

Would any of that influence your thinking at all? Johnson was a corrupt piece of work and a power mad politician.
Plenipotentiary power especially of the whole World is a tempting gem for power mad politicians, granted. But have you read the Federalist Papers? They (mainly Alexander Hamilton and James Madison) explain the Constitution and how it works as a good Bible commentary should for the Bible. Of course some people covet power, the Constitution was designed with those people in mind. That's why its offices are so carefully crafted and in odd ways, so that the things you're concerned about happening won't happen. It's like a Rubics cube where the cube is the plenipotentiary and the only way the power can be assembled properly is under certain precise conditions or settings.

It's deliberately frustrating.

Bottom line is you're not the first man to be worried about democracies crumbling. And the American framers all were worried about it too, they're hundreds of years older than you, and they produced the political science equivalent of the Mona Lisa.

Gus Hansen folds more than half the time, and he is a cowboy of an elite poker player. He plays everything. But he still folds more than half the time.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Climste engineering has been going on since the 1890s. It started out as just cloud seeding,but it has grown to where it is killing us because it run by evil people now. Gates is into this big time.,

You'd think if there were people controlling the weather or climate, they'd make things easier for themselves and just get rid of all the supposed carbon in the air, instead of making a big fuss about it and demanding businesses to go green.

Not only that, but they'd do something about the heat.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
So, you agree that LBJ doesn't control the weather. Yet, you had said:
I can also show you a video clip of Lyndon Johnson speaking at a graduation talking about controling the weather
So, did LBJ think he was controlling the weather? Or do you mean he was talking about someone else--someone who is not LBJ--controlling the weather? If so, whom?
because he who controls the weather controls the world.
To whom are you referring by your phrase, "he who controls the weather"?

Gary K

Banned
The judgment is the knowledge of what I'm talking about. They are the same thing.

I can give you a list of a hundred patents about how to make sanitary tissue.

Plenipotentiary power especially of the whole World is a tempting gem for power mad politicians, granted. But have you read the Federalist Papers? They (mainly Alexander Hamilton and James Madison) explain the Constitution and how it works as a good Bible commentary should for the Bible. Of course some people covet power, the Constitution was designed with those people in mind. That's why its offices are so carefully crafted and in odd ways, so that the things you're concerned about happening won't happen. It's like a Rubics cube where the cube is the plenipotentiary and the only way the power can be assembled properly is under certain precise conditions or settings.

It's deliberately frustrating.

Bottom line is you're not the first man to be worried about democracies crumbling. And the American framers all were worried about it too, they're hundreds of years older than you, and they produced the political science equivalent of the Mona Lisa.

Gus Hansen folds more than half the time, and he is a cowboy of an elite poker player. He plays everything. But he still folds more than half the time.
So what? Who cares if there are a bunch of patents for sanitary tissue? Is that being used to kill people? I would think that the thought that people are doing stuff that is a threat to all life on this planet should make a person curious enough to at least look at what is going on, especially when there are things happening that have never happened before on planet earth.

Here is the video of Lyndon Johnson talking about controlling the weather so we can control the earth. You can watch it if you can spare less than a minute from your busy day.

Gary K

Banned
You'd think if there were people controlling the weather or climate, they'd make things easier for themselves and just get rid of all the supposed carbon in the air, instead of making a big fuss about it and demanding businesses to go green.

Not only that, but they'd do something about the heat.
Yeah, you'd think. Are people like Gates rational? He's been killing people with vaccines for years before he became involved with the mrna vaccines. Are the big pharma people rational? Do we have rational politicians? Are the leaders of our military rational? Is any of the climate change stuff rational?

Here's what scripture says about this. This is such a big deal it is included in prophecy.

Rev_11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Edit:

Jesus also predicted this kind of stuff.

Mat_24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Last edited:

7djengo7

So, you can make that judgment without any knowledge of what you're talking about?
People who don't sit at your feet smiling and nodding in approval of your every pontification are thus without any knowledge of what they're talking about?
I would think that the thought that people are doing stuff that is a threat to all life on this planet
That's your thought; not everybody shares your thought.
should make a person curious enough to at least look at what is going on,
Your thought has obviously motivated you to do whatever it is you term "look[ing] at what is going on"; but, again, not everyone shares your thought, so it would be useless for you to expect everyone to be motivated, by your thought, to do whatever it is you term "look[ing] at what is going on".
especially when there are things happening that have never happened before on planet earth.
Says you.

Gary K

Banned
People who don't sit at your feet smiling and nodding in approval of your every pontification are thus without any knowledge of what they're talking about?

That's your thought; not everybody shares your thought.

Your thought has obviously motivated you to do whatever it is you term "look[ing] at what is going on"; but, again, not everyone shares your thought, so it would be useless for you to expect everyone to be motivated, by your thought, to do whatever it is you term "look[ing] at what is going on".

Says you.
Yeah, there's never fire where there's smoke.

7djengo7

Yeah, there's never fire where there's smoke.
It doesn't matter who scores, as long as the team wins. Sacrifice today for a better tomorrow. Nobody’s perfect. Good things come to those who wait. Life is a mystery. That’s just my personal opinion. I wish I knew then what I know now. Sometimes bad things lead to good things. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. We all die someday. Take the good with the bad. Everything isn’t always what it seems. Everything happens for a reason. Whatever will be, will be.

Gary K

Banned
It doesn't matter who scores, as long as the team wins. Sacrifice today for a better tomorrow. Nobody’s perfect. Good things come to those who wait. Life is a mystery. That’s just my personal opinion. I wish I knew then what I know now. Sometimes bad things lead to good things. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. We all die someday. Take the good with the bad. Everything isn’t always what it seems. Everything happens for a reason. Whatever will be, will be.
So you're a fatalist. Oh, well it doesn't matter how painfully I die as I'm going to die anyway. How about your kids? Do you care about them?

Idolater

So what? Who cares if there are a bunch of patents for sanitary tissue? Is that being used to kill people?
Weapons are typically used to kill people. Improvised weapons can be used. Sometimes a killer just strangles someone, using his hands, no weapons. Sometimes he curb stomps someone to death, using his foot.

You're saying these patents are like this, and we should be anxious about them, like we should be anxious about weapons, and improvised weapons, and hands and feet?

I would think that the thought that people are doing stuff that is a threat to all life on this planet should make a person curious enough to at least look at what is going on, especially when there are things happening that have never happened before on planet earth.
I would think the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times, the Economist, and other newspapers of record would find this worth looking into. If it's worth looking into.

Here is the video of Lyndon Johnson talking about controlling the weather so we can control the earth. You can watch it if you can spare less than a minute from your busy day.
President Eisenhower warned about the military industrial complex. I think he was being alarmist and hyperbolic about that.

Gary K

Banned
Weapons are typically used to kill people. Improvised weapons can be used. Sometimes a killer just strangles someone, using his hands, no weapons. Sometimes he curb stomps someone to death, using his foot.

You're saying these patents are like this, and we should be anxious about them, like we should be anxious about weapons, and improvised weapons, and hands and feet?

I would think the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times, the Economist, and other newspapers of record would find this worth looking into. If it's worth looking into.

President Eisenhower warned about the military industrial complex. I think he was being alarmist and hyperbolic about that.
So you don't care if your own government uses weapons against you that slowly and painfully kill you and will ultimately destroy our ability to grow food? Go out into your lawn and check out the dandelions. You will not be able to find a normal one any more. The stems are all different kinds of heights from basically nonexistent to some 8" or so tall and the blossoms range from smaller than a dime to normal size bit are all deformed. Many blossoms never fully open and some don't open. at all. There are also plants that have no stems and others that will have a half dozen stems. The dandelion as we knew it as kids is no more.

Idolater

So you don't care if your own government uses weapons against you
Please quote me.
that slowly and painfully kill you and will ultimately destroy our ability to grow food?
You're off your rocker.
Go out into your lawn and check out the dandelions. You will not be able to find a normal one any more. The stems are all different kinds of heights from basically nonexistent to some 8" or so tall and the blossoms range from smaller than a dime to normal size bit are all deformed. Many blossoms never fully open and some don't open. at all. There are also plants that have no stems and others that will have a half dozen stems. The dandelion as we knew it as kids is no more.
You're off your rocker.

Gary K

Banned
So, you agree that LBJ doesn't control the weather. Yet, you had said:

So, did LBJ think he was controlling the weather? Or do you mean he was talking about someone else--someone who is not LBJ--controlling the weather? If so, whom?

To whom are you referring by your phrase, "he who controls the weather"?
Chemtrails consist of micron sized bits of barium, aluminum, toxic salts and other highly toxic substances that because of their size enter our blood streams when we breathe them in and ultimately settle in our bone marrow. They also settle in our soil and plant life and poison our streams, rivers and lakes. That damages the dna of our plant life and a aquatic life as well as our own. If you don't think that is dangerous to you and don't care about it there is nothing more I can say to you.

LBJ was speaking of the US controlling the weather. I think it's interesting that you condemn me without even looking at the evidence I've provided. The phrase is not mine. It was LBJ's, the power mad former president of the US. If you knew much about him you would know how power mad he was. There is a lot of evidence that he was involved in the assassination of JFK, It's also possible he was involved in the murder of Dorothy Kilgallen a former contestant on The Price is Right as she was very smart and an investigative reporter who was looking into the assassination. The FBI showed up at the crime scene a few hours after her murder and confiscated all the evidence and all paperwork in her apartment.