Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

clefty

The Catholics and Muslims have added to the confusion.

The Dormition Abbey sits upon Mt. Zion, and the Dome of the Rock & Al-Aqsa Mosque sit upon Mt. Moriah (the Jews call "temple mount")

Neither the Muslims, Catholics, or Jews know where the temple really sat. There's a reason for that. In 70AD, Jerusalem and the temple were destroyed so badly, that even to this day, no one knows where it stood.

That's because the destruction of the temple in 70AD marked the end of the Old Covenant (the heavens & earth).

Yes yes...after the destruction of the temple christians COULD lie kill plunder rape make idols...hmmmm that policy really took off a couple hundred years later...

Speaking of Rome...happy new year on pope gregory’s calendar the world stumbles after...

Right after the Treason to His seasons...

Thanks for the fireworks...good night

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Talmud has a lot of truth in it.

I vehemently disagree.

The Talmud says Mary was a whore. It says Jesus was a bastard who practiced black magic, and is currently burning in hell.

Jesus said the following to the Talmud following Pharisees:

(Mark 7:8) You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions."

Even today, those who call themselves "Jews", put the evil Talmud above the commands of God.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LOL...yes heard that too...less histrionic than MAD...you didnt cover the spread though as Yahushua died 30-34 ad add to that your 40 and its only 70sAD....happily John the revelator wrote +80AD

All scripture was completed before 70AD.

As for John (who was the only Disciple still alive in 70AD):

(John 21:23) Because of this, the rumor spread among the believers that this disciple would not die. But Jesus did not say that he would not die; he only said, "If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?"

John was still alive when Jesus returned in 70AD

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I vehemently disagree.

The Talmud says Mary was a whore. It says Jesus was a bastard who practiced black magic, and is currently burning in hell.

Jesus said the following to the Talmud following Pharisees:

(Mark 7:8) You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions."

Even today, those who call themselves "Jews", put the evil Talmud above the commands of God.

I do not know about what you are saying. I can't take your word for it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
An early concern of the church was meat sacrificed to pagan idols.

Again, there was much confusion during that 40 year overlap of the covenants.

In my way of thinking there is no confusion but I must explain the Ezekiel temple. Paul in the temple has nothing to do with meat sacrificed to idols.

glorydaz

no cute emoji?

I've discovered you can't handle them.

The law was given to jews not to you...

Like I said, you need to spend more time reading Paul.

God's moral law is written in the conscience of all men. We were created with His law IN US. Romans 1:19-20KJV

Romans 2:14-15a For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness,​

Which is why ALL MEN are without excuse. We were created with a conscience to know right from wrong...so "all the world" may become guilty before God.

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

faith without works is dead...no works faith is MADness

Not in this dispensation. Obedience was required before the obedience of faith in this dispensation of grace.

I want emojis...lol

Your clown act is getting very annoying. Knock it off or you'll be a stand up comic without an audience.

And every child of Yah should WANT to count to 10...not just hear it but do it

You MAD?

Members of the body have better thing to do than counting to 10. :rolleyes:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul in the temple has nothing to do with meat sacrificed to idols.

(1 Cor 9:20) To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law.

Paul makes it clear that when he was around Jews, he acted like a Jew, even though he was not under the law.

Moreover, Paul was born a Jew, born under the law, and yet he still said he wasn't under the law.

(Rom 11:1) I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin.

Soooo...how did Paul (who was born and raised a Jew) pretend to be a Jew when amongst Jews?

Answer: He understood the difference between the Old Covenant and the New Covenant.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
(1 Cor 9:20) To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law.

Paul makes it clear that when he was around Jews, he acted like a Jew, even though he was not under the law.

Moreover, Paul was born a Jew, born under the law, and yet he still said he wasn't under the law.

(Rom 11:1) I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin.

Soooo...how did Paul (who was born and raised a Jew) pretend to be a Jew when amongst Jews?

Answer: He understood the difference between the Old Covenant and the New Covenant.

He did not pretend is the answer. Me, I had to become a convert. But remember even with Gentiles he was not without the law.

The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

Salvation is for all. As many as... or in other words we can decipher that this means those who are saved or have been saved. Will be saved? Maybe not the meaning there.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I must explain the Ezekiel temple.

Use common sense.

Ezekiel and the Jews are captive in Babylon. Their temple (Solomon's Temple) had just been destroyed.

Do you really think Ezekiel prophesied about a third temple, when the Jews hadn't even returned to rebuild the Second Temple?

Do you really think Ezekiel completely skipped the Second Temple in his prophecies?

Ezekiel was writing to his fellow captives in Babylon. Do you really think he was writing to people 2,500 years into the future (and still counting) without mentioning a peep about his fellow captives returning to Judea and rebuilding the first temple?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Use common sense.

Ezekiel and the Jews are captive in Babylon. Their temple (Solomon's Temple) had just been destroyed.

Do you really think Ezekiel prophesied about a third temple, when the Jews hadn't even returned to rebuild the Second Temple?

Do you really think Ezekiel completely skipped the Second Temple in his prophecies?

Ezekiel was writing to his fellow captives in Babylon. Do you really think he was writing to people 2,500 years into the future (and still counting) without mentioning a peep about his fellow captives returning to Judea and rebuilding the first temple?

If the temple did not fit it would be a later temple. Otherwise it would be false prophecy. Some believe there have already been three or more temples. Some are looking forward to a third temple.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If the temple did not fit it would be a later temple. Otherwise it would be false prophecy. Some believe there have already been three or more temples. Some are looking forward to a third temple.

NOWHERE did Jesus, Peter, Paul, John, Luke, Matthew, Mark, James, or anyone else in the NT ever even hint of a third temple.

All NT prophecy says the Second Temple would be destroyed so severe that not one stone would be left standing upon another (fulfilled in 70AD).

Not a peep in the NT about a third temple.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
NOWHERE did Jesus, Peter, Paul, John, Luke, Matthew, Mark, James, or anyone else in the NT ever even hint of a third temple.

All NT prophecy says the Second Temple would be destroyed so severe that not one stone would be left standing upon another (fulfilled in 70AD).

Not a peep in the NT about a third temple.

I know. We still have Ezekiel and counting temples.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I know. We still have Ezekiel and counting temples.

Christ Jesus completely fulfilled the Old Testament (Old Covenant).

Every prophecy from the Old Testament has been fulfilled.

You can't use the Old Testament for future prophecies.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes!

Who was the House of Israel when the New Covenant was made?

At least Asher. Judah the southern kingdom had Judah and Benjamin and Levi after the Babylonian captivity. There was Levi with Israel as well. There may be more. Meaning, a position from scripture, having assumed that the northern kingdom Israel had not returned to the land (but they did).