Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
Pate, on record, deletes:

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

1 Peter 1:25 KJV But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Matthew 5:17 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Matthew 24:35 KJV Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

TELL ALL OF TOL WHY YOU DELETE THESE VERSES, Pope Pate-go ahead.

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.The OT is nothing but history.
The above will send you packing to hell demon-you delete these scriptures, that I/others quote, you wicked devil child:

John 5:39 KJV Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, to prevent this "Jesus" from being known!!I, POPE Pate, have deleted/abolished this verse.

Romans 3:21 KJV
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, including the law, since it testifies to the righteousness of God without the law, and I need to prevent this teaching, on orders from my daddy the devil.I, POPE Pate, have deleted/abolished this verse.

Luke 24:44 KJV And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, to prevent this "Jesus" from being known!!I, POPE Pate, have deleted/abolished this verse.

Psalm 40:7 KJV Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

Hebrews 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, to prevent this "Jesus" from being known!!I, POPE Pate, have deleted/abolished these verses.

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.The OT is nothing but history.

1 Corinthians 10 KJV

11 Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Romans 15 KJV

4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

No, no, no, Paul!!!!!!!You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished, Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!.And no, Paul, the things that happened to others in the Old Testament for examples, for our admonition, and those things written for our learning in the Old Testament, to teach us patience, and provide us hope, do not!!!!!!!!!They no longer exists, as the Old Testament scriptures have been abolished!!!!!

I, POPE Pate, have deleted/abolished these verses, Paul!!!!!!

You wicked bible hater/deleter.

john w

Hall of Fame

=satanic

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
You didn't answer the question. It appears to me that you don't care what the Bible says.

Here is another question. What did Paul mean when he said... "The letter (law) kills, but the Spirit gives life?" 2 Corinthians 3:6.

Come on John, answer the question.
Yes I/others have, you habitual liar.

No, you are to answer NOW, Pate:

Again-POPE Pate: tell all of TOL, just how you can consider yourself a sinner, meaning you sin, if there is no law, since, according to you, it was abolished, to define what sin is.

What law did you break, that created a sin/transgression on your part? How could that be-you say that there is no law, so there can be no sin/transgression. That is your entire satanic argument as to why "Jesus" had to abolish the law, instead of dying for our sins, for breaking the perfect, holy, just, good, spiritual law of God.

Go ahead and spin, provide another one of your demonic, made up, intoxicated, irrational, "responses."

And, since you are a sinner, by your own words, you are under the law, per your own 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV "argument."

john w

Hall of Fame
What did Paul mean when he said... "The letter (law) kills, but the Spirit gives life?" 2 Corinthians 3:6.

How could Paul say that the law kills, moron, if it was eliminated at the cross? Well, Pate? How could the law lead him to Christ, post cross, as a schoolmaster, and show him what sin is, if it no longer exists, according to you, being destroyed/eliminated/abolished years before Paul arrived on the scene, at the cross?

This demon infested fool is so devil taught, he cannot see the impossibility.

john w

Hall of Fame
You didn't answer the question. It appears to me that you don't care what the Bible says.

Here is another question. What did Paul mean when he said... "The letter (law) kills, but the Spirit gives life?" 2 Corinthians 3:6.

Answer my questions, deceiver.

And tell us why murder, rape, sodomy, theft.........................are wrong/sins/offenses/transgressions, if God's holy law, that defines them as such, no longer exists.

And tell us how one can be ticketed for speeding, if there is no law against it?

This deceiver will not touch these, as not a peep is heard from him, for 2 years, on these questions, based upon his satanic "argument."

john w

Hall of Fame
https://www.freewebs.com/thywordis/PAUL QUOTES THE OT.htm

Pate: Paul cites, quotes directly from the OT, which, according to Pate, was destroyed/abolished/no longer existed, when Paul was on the scene.

Pate, to Paul:No, no, no, Paul!!!!!!!You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished, Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!.And no, Paul, the things that happened to others in the Old Testament for examples, for our admonition, and those things written for our learning in the Old Testament, to teach us patience, and provide us hope, do not!!!!!!!!!They no longer exists, as the Old Testament scriptures have been abolished!!!!! You cannot reference the OT, Paul, as it no longer exists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I, POPE Pate, have deleted/abolished these verses, Paul!!!!!!

Robert Pate

Banned
Answer my questions, deceiver.

And tell us why murder, rape, sodomy, theft.........................are wrong/sins/offenses/transgressions, if God's holy law, that defines them as such, no longer exists.

And tell us how one can be ticketed for speeding, if there is no law against it?

This deceiver will not touch these, as not a peep is heard from him, for 2 years, on these questions, based upon his satanic "argument."

Your argument is not really with me. All that I am doing is quoting scripture and you hate it. You hate what Paul is saying to you.

The law is not for Christians. The law is for sinners. Here is Paul again.

"Knowing this that the law is NOT made for the righteous man but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly, and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murders of fathers and mothers, for manslayers. For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for men stealers, for liars, for perjured persons".

If there is something there that fits you then the law is for you.

john w

Hall of Fame
I am a sinner.

For over the 100th time, Pate: What law, did you transgress, thus committing a sin/transgression,being a sinner, since sin is the transgression of the law, if there is no law, according to you, which spells out, defines sin, including the ones you commit?

ANSWER Pate.

john w

Hall of Fame
Your argument is not really with me. All that I am doing is quoting scripture and you hate it. You hate what Paul is saying to you.

"Knowing this that the law is NOT made for the righteous man but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly, and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murders of fathers and mothers, for manslayers. For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for men stealers, for liars, for perjured persons".

1.Spam. No, you quote scripture, then satanically interpret it. Catholics, Mormons, the Jewish leaders quote scripture, you demon. And?

That is referring to the law's current existing job to the lost, moron. And the law still exists, to do that. How could the law be made "for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly, and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murders of fathers and mothers, for manslayers. For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for men stealers, for liars, for perjured persons," Pate, today, IF IT NO LONGER EXISTS????????????????????????

I am a sinner.

So, Pate, again, on record, quoting the above from Paul, asserting a non existing law is made for sinners, acknowledges that he is under the law, as it was made for him, a SINNER.

QED.

Of course, even the the law no longer exists, according to Pope Pate, it does exist, "made for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly, and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murders of fathers and mothers, for manslayers. For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for men stealers, for liars, for perjured persons"=sinners, which includes him, as he admits he is a sinner.

The demonic, convoluted "logic" of this devil child.

john w

Hall of Fame
The law is not for Christians. The law is for sinners.

=the law no longer exists, having been destroyed/abolished, at the cross, but it does exist,for sinners, was not abolished/destroyed.

Demon possessed, or dementia-no other option.

john w

Hall of Fame
The law is for sinners.

Vs.

I am a sinner.]

QED. The demonic shill admits he is under the law. But, of course, it does not exist.

He is in a straight jacket.

The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

=out with Genesis-Malachi, Matthew-John, prior to the dbr(which is also Old Covenant),according to Pate-anity.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul never taught the law as a means of righteousness. He taught the law to show that we are sinners. That is the purpose of the law.

Paul, according to Pate, taught the law, although it no longer existed during his time, or now, being abolished/destroyed, at the cross, according to Pate-ianity.

Put rubber mats, on the walls, in his insane asylum.

john w

Hall of Fame
I am a sinner...Christians are sinners...
1 Timothy 1 KJV
9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Deceiver Pate, on record, time, after time after time, asserted that the law was made for sinners, not Christians, citing 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV, accusing me/others of wanting to "under the law," which, in his dementia induced way of "thinking," means automatic judgment as sinners.

"Out of the other side" of his mouth, he has also, on record, in various threads, denied that Christians are considered "saints," asserting that Christians are sinners, including himself. There is no "in between," Pate. The bible either pegs you a saint/saved/justified/child of God, or a sinner/lost/child of the devil, despite your Catholic "Hail Mary's" to the contrary.

So, POPE Pate, tell all of TOL, just how you can consider yourself a sinner, meaning you sin, if there is no law, since, according to you, it was abolished, to define what sin is.

And, since you are a sinner, by your own words, you are under the law, per your own 1 Timothy 1:9 "argument."

He won't.

clefty

What do you think Paul meant when he said... "The commandment which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death?"

Kinda like “The guard rail which was put there to preserve life I found to be death cuz I love speeding and lost control and hit the darn thing at about 150 mph”

clefty

Read the context...epistles written not in ink but by Spirit not on stone but on flesh...

So the law no longer in stone is now written in flesh...it remains...in our hearts and minds not just in stone...

And sufficiency....(meaning the keeping of the law) is not of ourselves but is from Yah making us ministers of the new covenant the Spirit which gives life to live according to law so as not to be condemned to die...

The law does kill...just as it leads to Christ Who can give life or bring to life

Not hard to figure out that the Law is inanimate...has no life...is written in stone...no magic power...duh

But the Spirit gives life...to those that obey...not just to everyone randomly any time and for ever...

clefty

Yup...just like that guardrail...or life preserve...not for those in control or out of the water...but for those out of control and for those in the water...drowning...

You are lawless disobedient ungodly and a liar...so well the law is indeed for you...

Robert Pate

Banned
Yup...just like that guardrail...or life preserve...not for those in control or out of the water...but for those out of control and for those in the water...drowning...

You are lawless disobedient ungodly and a liar...so well the law is indeed for you...

You are apparently a member of John W's fan club. You cannot converse with anyone without calling them names. A very poor witness for Christ and his Gospel.

Christian's are not led by law. The law has already been written on their heart by the Holy Spirit, Hebrews 8:10. The law has two purposes it reveals the righteousness of God and the sinfulness of man.

Right Divider

Body part
You are apparently a member of John W's fan club. You cannot converse with anyone without calling them names. A very poor witness for Christ and his Gospel.
As opposed to YOU telling everyone that they don't have the Holy Spirit.

Christian's are not led by law.
Please QUOTE the post where someone made this claim.

The law has already been written on their heart by the Holy Spirit, Hebrews 8:10.
Those that WILL have the law written on their hearts will be those that are under the law to keep it.

The NEW COVENANT is between God and Israel, just like the Bible says.

Heb 8:7-13 KJV For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. (8) For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (9) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. (10) For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: (11) And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. (12) For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. (13) In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

YOU are not THEM.

The law has two purposes it reveals the righteousness of God and the sinfulness of man.
Is the law good or bad?

john w

Hall of Fame

Paul calls you a perverter of the gospel of Christ, a grievous wolf, a child of the devil, as name calling, marking/exposing/identifying those such as yourself, who are an enemies of the gospel of Christ, is biblical, wolfie, so stuff your cry baby routine, and made up "Pate-ianity." Pate: Stop it Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And tell all of TOL, as I've asked you for over 2 years, with NADA response from you, that, if as you devilishly argue, the holy law of God, which defines sin, throughout, as a transgression of the law, was eliminated/abolished/at the cross, and all of your sins were future, at that time:

1. How can you assert that you/all Christians are sinners, if there is no law, that defines sin/the transgressions/the offenses, which to break, that marks you/Christians as sinners.

Go ahead, Pate. You can't. Go ahead and try, Pate, I will pick your made "Pate-ianity" response apart.

2. How can you assert, with a straight face, that Christ died for your/Christians' sins, your future sins, 2000+ years ago, and thus you asserting the law defining sins was eliminated then, if there are no sins you /others can be charged with, since the law defining said sins has, "poof," been destroyed, made void?

It's a rhetorical question, as you cannot, as your "argument" that God's holy law was eliminated/destroyed/abolished 2000+ years ago, necessitates the conclusion that it is impossible for Christ to die for your/others' future sins, as there can be no sins charged to your/others' account, since "no law, no transgression...sin is not imputed where there is no law."

Thus, you, on record, assert that Christ did not die for your/others' future sins, to pay the sin debt/penalty, as there is no sins for which he must die-the law is gone!!! As I have been pointing out: Pate's satanic solution to the sin/sins problem, is not that Christ died for our sins, to pay the sin debt, IOU, for breaking the LORD God's spiritual, good, holy law, which He says will last forever, but that Christ died to destroy/abolish/eliminate the law, so that no sins can be charged/imputed to us, since the law has vanished, "poof." Thus, Pate asserts that Christ died in vain, w/o a cause, with none effect, had no reason to die, as all God had/has to do, is destroy His own holy, spiritual law, and thus spare His only begotten Son from going through, what he went through, on earth, humbling Himself, going to the cross made for criminals, such as us, who commit SINS, DEFINED BY AN EXISTING LAW.

Neh, no scripture satanically asserts the solution to the sin/sins problem is eliminating/destroying/abolishing/making void the good, holy, spiritual law of God.....

Romans 3:31 KJV

Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

...i.e., "Christ died to make void/abolish/eliminate/destroy the law, so that there is no sin debt, according to Pate-ianity,"(which is irrational, and cannot be documented by Pate from the book). Scripture testifies, in Genesis-Revelation(of which Pate deletes 2/3), that "Christ died for our sins, according to the scriptures,..." to pay our sin debt, which is incurred by breaking AN EXISTING HOLY LAW OF GOD.

Last edited: