Riots in Ferguson MO. USA

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are right Delmar, should I remove the word queer and keep the phrase antisocial, or remove the word antisocial and keep the word queer? Or should we just go back to her drooling over men and babbling about men she is not married to making her "hot"?

Perhaps you could just quit lying about her ... that would be a good place to start.

THall

Actually, I looked up the crime statistics for Ferguson Mo., and you will be surprised to know that the violent crime rate there is lower than the state's average. And that's saying something considering that Ferguson Mo. is a suburb of a major city.

You could not be
more wrong. You
don't understand our
system here in St. Louis County.

We have a blue card file
system where reported crimes
get put on a blue card and
NOT ENTERED into the computer
system that rolls up crime stats.

The crime stats are bogus.
They reflect what the prosecutor
wants the departments to pursue.

If you want a fair comparison of
crime stats of whites vs. blacks,
compare the crime stats of the
1st precinct with the stats of the
6th precinct. The blackest precinct
against the precinct with the highest
percentage of whites.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Which lie are you claiming
specifically? IMJ's own words
convict her, I read them.

No.they.do.not. You selectively read what you wished for her to say ... otherwise you and every other troll who is jumping on the opportunity to bash her would have confronted ALL the women who openly appreciated men on the thread you are commenting about.

IMJ is a decent, caring, women who also happens to be a Christian. You will not lie about and bash her without being confronted.

PureX

You could not be
more wrong. You
don't understand our
system here in St. Louis County.

We have a blue card file
system where reported crimes
get put on a blue card and
NOT ENTERED into the computer
system that rolls up crime stats.

The crime stats are bogus.
They reflect what the prosecutor
wants the departments to pursue.

If you want a fair comparison of
crime stats of whites vs. blacks,
compare the crime stats of the
1st precinct with the stats of the
6th precinct. The blackest precinct
against the precinct with the highest
percentage of whites.
My guess is that when you compare those precincts, you will also find an enormous disparity of both wealth and opportunity. In this country, being poor, black, and male, is an economic triple death nell. And the result will nearly always be prison and/or an early death.

THall

Interestingly, the crime stats for Ferguson regarding property crime is nearly 30% higher than the rest of Missouri. So while black men in Ferguson tend not to commit violent crimes, they are more likely to commit property crimes, and that almost certainly is because, according to you, half of them are unemployed. And our society has absolutely no policy in place to help unemployed black men find a way to survive in our economy. …

Not really true, we have
74 other municipalities all
within a 20 mile radius, and
the blacks that want jobs find
them within a 10 mile radius, and
yes we have public transportation.
You don't even need a car here to
hold down a job. You just need the
desire to have a job. The blacks that
don't have work here, choose not to
work, or are so messed up and
devoid of english skills, no one will
hire them. Many being unemployable
high school dropouts, without skills.
"Gangbangers"

A forthright analysis must
include the fact that many
of these unemployed chose
to drop out of school, and
share the responsibility of their
plight.

zoo22

You apparently skimmed that link...

No, I watched the video a couple of times, and I read the link in full.

Johnson has said they took them.

But I rewatched the original version of the video I'd seen when it was first released, and what's crazy is that they'd actually edited out the part in the video that shows Johnson putting the cigars back on the counter before they left. It's nuts. They show him being handed the cigars, and point it out that he hasn't paid, but then they edit out the part that shows him putting them back on the counter before he walks to the door. That's insane. Fox. Unbelievable.

The police report, however, did include that he put them back. I figure that's in part why they didn't charge him.

Here are links to the two different versions:

Johnson returning cigars edited out (Fox News) (about 1:30 in the video)

Johnson returning cigars included (Crooks & Liars) (about :25 in the video)

Amazing.

Anyway. Too bad there isn't a video of the shooting. Maybe if they'd spend money on police cameras instead of on armored tactical vehicles and military gear, this wouldn't be happening. But I really just don't think there'll be anything that clearly tells us the real story of the shooting, and I think it's pretty obvious that "gentle" officer Wilson will get off.

PureX

No, I watched it the video a couple of times, and I read the link in full.

Johnson has said they took them.

But I rewatched the original version I'd seen when it was first released, and what's crazy is that they'd actually edited out the part in the video that shows Johnson putting the cigars back on the counter before they left. It's nuts. They show him being handed the cigars, and point it out that he hasn't paid, but then they edit out the part that shows him putting them back on the counter. That's insane. Fox. Unbelievable.

The police report, however, did include that he put them back. I figure that's in part why they didn't charge him.

Here are links to the two different versions:

Johnson returning cigars edited out (Fox News)

Johnson returning cigars included (Crooks & Liars)

Amazing.

Anyway. Too bad there isn't a video of the shooting. Maybe if they'd spend money on police cameras instead of armored tactical vehicles, this wouldn't be happening. But I really just don't think there'll be anything that clearly tells us the real story of the shooting, and I think it's pretty obvious that "gentle" officer Wilson will get off.
If only reason were the guiding principal, here. But it's not. Greed, bigotry, racism, and stupidity nearly always rule the day in this country. We have truly lost our way.

THall

My guess is that when you compare those precincts, you will also find an enormous disparity of both wealth and opportunity. In this country, being poor, black, and male, is an economic triple death nell. And the result will nearly always be prison and/or an early death.

For about 20 percent
that may be true.
But the 80 percent that
stay in school, either go
on to college, or take a
job in the affluent community
just 4 miles away. What you
call wealth just 4 miles away from
their economically disadvantaged
home is OPPORTUNITY, and many
of them find jobs in the communities
next door.

THall

If only reason were the guiding principal, here. But it's not. Greed, bigotry, racism, and stupidity nearly always rule the day in this country. We have truly lost our way.

Greed and stupidity
certainly more than
bigotry and racism
in St. Louis.

We have many black
policeman in Missouri,
and they are excellent
cops, some of the best.
In fact one from Ferguson
made it all the way to Captain
of the Highway Patrol. So
your opportunity argument
is really weak. The greed and
stupidity argument is bullet proof.

THall

No.they.do.not. You selectively read what you wished for her to say ... otherwise you and every other troll who is jumping on the opportunity to bash her would have confronted ALL the women who openly appreciated men on the thread you are commenting about.

IMJ is a decent, caring, women who also happens to be a Christian. You will not lie about and bash her without being confronted.

I don't recall you
claiming to be a
Christian wife, and
then talking on this
forum about how other
men
make you hot, or you feel
the need to 'drool' over them.

But if you feel the need to
drool over men, please say
so now, so you we know where
you stand.

My Christian wife died 7
years ago, and she would
be horrified if a married
woman acted like IMJ,
but set your standards
as low as you like, the fact
remains, IMJ said what she said.
You arguing can't change
her behavior, only her repentant
heart can do that, and
we know that is not likely
anytime soon.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Zoo, you raise an excellent point. A bodycam would've eliminated the ambiguity that surrounds this situation.

Funny thing, that--how so many cops opposed mandatory bodycams. It's almost like they have something to hide.

THall

Please, let me welcome you. I didn't see you in the Newbie thread or I'd have welcomed you proper. I'll go look now. :)

Watch out with this
one, she will
"welcome you proper"
the moment you point
out how loony she is,
or even disagree with her,
or send her a picture,
perhaps you can make
her hot and get her to
drool over you as well? :idunno:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Watch out with this
one, she will
"welcome you proper"
the moment you point
out how loony she is,
or even disagree with her,
or send her a picture,
perhaps you can make
her hot and get her to
drool over you as well? :idunno:
Neat. Can I get a picture too? I enjoy getting hot. :)

IMJerusha

Which lie are you claiming
specifically? IMJ's own words
convict her, I read them.

I count on the Ruach to convict me and my husband to say something if he felt I was off. But just like God's love, my husband's love includes an understanding heart. He knows how far I've come because he has had to hold my hand throughout our marriage when the nightmares came and he's had to have patience when I couldn't bear for him to touch me and he's had to endure the moments when despite his being able to touch me, I withdrew where he could not reach me. So, my husband told me that it was okay for me to pal around with the girls so to speak. He considered it freedom for me from the pain. I don't expect you to understand that because you have not exhibited God's love to anyone here except CW who behaves exactly like you and quite possibly is you. The point is, you're not affecting me like you think you are. You are only a bad witness of the good Yeshua has done in your life. You're not embarrassing me. You're embarrassing Him.

THall

Zoo, you raise an excellent point. A bodycam would've eliminated the ambiguity that surrounds this situation.

Funny thing, that--how so many cops opposed mandatory bodycams. It's almost like they have something to hide.

Or the city attorney
who works for the mayor
has many things to
hide.