Rep. Joseph Chaplik Showing Some Startling Insight

Arthur Brain

Last edited:

eider

Into how ignorant he is...

Apparently he thinks that masks shouldn't be mandated because nobody wore them during the AIDS crisis in the 80's. Nothing on the far right surprises anymore these days.

What? !!!
Gotta see this!.......
Ha ha! This comedian obviously thinks that Covid is in the 'early stages'.
Good luck to Arizona.....

Ev98JgMVEAQ4dXz.png

Arthur Brain

What? !!!
Gotta see this!.......
Ha ha! This comedian obviously thinks that Covid is in the 'early stages'.
Good luck to Arizona.....

View attachment 615
It would almost be laughable if it wasn't so ignorant and will increase the spread. Oh, and look at these brainiacs...

eider

It would almost be laughable if it wasn't so ignorant and will increase the spread. Oh, and look at these brainiacs...

It's their choice, Arthur.
I must admit that I'm concentrating upon what we're doing here.
Hospital admissions and IT care numbers are falling away now, and thank goodness for that.
Schools are opening up and the lockdown has relaxed just slightly.
I'm hoping that the boot fairs can start up again by May! :)

Arthur Brain

It's their choice, Arthur.
I must admit that I'm concentrating upon what we're doing here.
Hospital admissions and IT care numbers are falling away now, and thank goodness for that.
Schools are opening up and the lockdown has relaxed just slightly.
I'm hoping that the boot fairs can start up again by May! :)
Unfortunately it's not the choice of others if they contract the virus because of such irresponsibility though. It's looking better over here although there are some areas in the country that have seen a rise in cases again so it's not finished with yet.

eider

Unfortunately it's not the choice of others if they contract the virus because of such irresponsibility though.
For sure.
And look at Brazil....!

It's looking better over here although there are some areas in the country that have seen a rise in cases again so it's not finished with yet.
Yes. The vaccination program is absolutely flying though.
Have you received your first jab yet?

Arthur Brain

For sure.
And look at Brazil....!

Yes. The vaccination program is absolutely flying though.
Have you received your first jab yet?
Quite. Makes the irresponsibility going on in America all the more pertinent.

Not yet but it shouldn't be too long now.

Gary K

Banned
I see only one rational poster on this thread, Right Divider. The stupidity being distributed is beyond belief. Evidence be hanged. On with the onslaught on ignorance and fear.

Right Divider

Body part
"Facts?" With you, that's a pretty subjective term and depending on whatever stuff you're buying into, normally from some site that's decidedly biased. I don't tend to lap up any given stuff from the tabloids in the UK either.
Yes, the facts are there. You didn't bother to look at them. Talk about subjective opinion.

Arthur Brain

Yes, the facts are there. You didn't bother to look at them. Talk about subjective opinion.
Oh, I waded through the drivel and dismissed it for what it was - bunk. You don't get to determine what 'facts' are just because you buy into an article that fits your confirmation bias.

Right Divider

Body part
Oh, I waded through the drivel and dismissed it for what it was - bunk. You don't get to determine what 'facts' are just because you buy into an article that fits your confirmation bias.
You really are a dummy. There was no "drivel"... there are NUMBERS that do not and CANNOT lie.

2021-03-10_13-09-12.jpg

These are undeniable FACTS that you still deny. That makes YOU a biased fool.

The heavily locked down and masked states have a WORST per capita hospitalization rate than the very OPEN state of Florida.

2021-03-10_13-13-14.jpg
Again, the lockdown states are WORST (i.e., MORE DEATH) than the OPEN state of Florida.
Note that the SOURCE of this DATA is the CDC.

You have two choices: Believe the data or continue to be an idiot. Take your pick.

Arthur Brain

You really are a dummy. There was no "drivel"... there are NUMBERS that do not and CANNOT lie.

View attachment 622

These are undeniable FACTS that you still deny. That makes YOU a biased fool.

The heavily locked down and masked states have a WORST per capita hospitalization rate than the very OPEN state of Florida.

View attachment 623
Again, the lockdown states are WORST (i.e., MORE DEATH) than the OPEN state of Florida.
Note that the SOURCE of this DATA is the CDC.

You have two choices: Believe the data or continue to be an idiot. Take your pick.
Oh, I have more choices than that thanks, one of which being to point out that even in states or regions where there isn't a largely significant difference in terms of infection rates with differing approaches to the pandemic in no way reduces the efficacy of such measures. For one thing, there's factors such as population density and median age to consider when comparing.

If you're going to tout the CDC, then they're hardly your friend where it comes to determining the effectiveness of lockdown and other safety protocols where it comes to reducing the spread of the virus and transmission rates:

Now, you can believe the data or continue to be ignorant. If Florida had enacted proper protocols then it's likely that the difference in infection rates would have significantly skewed in Florida's favour ironically. Now, if you want to continue in puerile insults then that's up to you but it doesn't do you any favours.

Right Divider

Body part
Oh, I have more choices than that thanks, one of which being to point out that even in states or regions where there isn't a largely significant difference in terms of infection rates with differing approaches to the pandemic in no way reduces the efficacy of such measures. For one thing, there's factors such as population density and median age to consider when comparing.
Thanks for bringing that up. Florida has a median age 42 whereas California has a median age 36.5 (https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/median-age-by-state). According to the prevailing theory, people in Florida should have been dropping dead all over the place compared to the younger and locked down Californians.

Here's another chart that you apparently ignored:
2021-03-10_14-00-32.jpg
Again, the OPEN state with far more seniors is better than the locked down and younger state for deaths of seniors.
How can you explain this based on "lock downs and masks work"?

Arthur Brain

Thanks for bringing that up. Florida has a median age 42 whereas California has a median age 36.5 (https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/median-age-by-state). According to the prevailing theory, people in Florida should have been dropping dead all over the place compared to the younger and locked down Californians.

Here's another chart that you apparently ignored:
View attachment 624
Again, the OPEN state with far more seniors is better than the locked down and younger state for deaths of seniors.
How can you explain this based on "lock downs and masks work"?
Here's an opportunity for you to learn something, if you're willing, rather than relying on cherry picking data to tie in with your confirmation bias. As you've already been shown, the CDC supports the efficacy of lockdowns and other safety measures in order to reduce the flow of the virus, protocols that you seemingly don't support. Not as simple as what you would have it reduced to however as outlined in the CDC articles themselves and also the following:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The Seedy Sea?

They lost my respect when they started contradicting themselves regarding Covid stuff.