Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

lifeisgood

I have obeyed him

You have NOT obeyed Him by entering into HIS rest.

and he saved me.

You have provided the works of your own hands for you have NOT entered into HIS rest as HE commands you to do. You have entered into YOUR own rest created by your own hands.

The Holy Spirit is given to those who obey Jesus' teachings. See Acts 5:32.

Then OBEY Him by entering into His rest. You have entered into your own rest devised by your own hands.

lifeisgood

John is speaking to BELIEVERS and telling them that all must admit they are sinners to be saved, and if anyone of them did not, then they are not saved.

Get a reading understanding on will 'ya?

John's audience HAS ALREADY done that, that is why they are BELIEVERS (My little children).

God's Truth

You have NOT obeyed Him by entering into HIS rest.

You have provided the works of your own hands for you have NOT entered into HIS rest as HE commands you to do. You have entered into YOUR own rest created by your own hands.

Then OBEY Him by entering into His rest. You have entered into your own rest devised by your own hands.

You want so badly for me to enter his rest, and I thank you for that, but you fail to see that I have entered.

Jesus' rest is that he makes us clean and we do not have to make ourselves clean by doing the purification works.

Jesus says he has a yoke. Do you get that Jesus has a yoke means there is a work?

God's Truth

John's audience HAS ALREADY done that, that is why they are BELIEVERS (My little children).

What? Do you know what you have just done? You admitted we have to obey by admitting we are sinners. That is what I have been saying but you have been going against me.

lifeisgood

You want so badly for me to enter his rest, and I thank you for that, but you fail to see that I have entered.

I can see that you have NOT entered into His rest because you are still working on obeying saying that YOUR OBEYING is what saved you and the OBEDIENCE that He wants from you is simply "Come" and that obedience you have not obeyed, yet.

Jesus' rest is that he makes us clean and we do not have to make ourselves clean by doing the purification works.

Jesus' rest is that YOU do not have to work for your salvation because HE has already done EVERYTHING and that is why He says "Come". Jesus did not say "Obey, and I will give you rest." Jesus said, "Come..." and I will give you rest.

Jesus says he has a yoke. Do you get that Jesus has a yoke means there is a work?

Yes, His yoke is easy. He says, and we can see by looking at His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, that He has done everything for you to come and obtain His rest.

He says, simply, "Come", I did everything already for you, gt. You don't have to do anything, gt, to be saved. Let me save you, "Come".

lifeisgood

What? Do you know what you have just done? You admitted we have to obey by admitting we are sinners. That is what I have been saying but you have been going against me.

ALL BELIEVERS have admitted that because they were pricked in their hearts when they heard the Gospel.

YOU say that the UNbeliever has to OBEY and then God will save them.

YOU say that when you were an UNbeliever you OBEYED God.

A UNbeliever will never obey God unless that UNbeliever becomes a believer.

That is what I have been saying but you have been going against me.

Not only gt has a non-comprehension reading, but also a spirit of persecution.

God's Truth

ALL BELIEVERS have admitted that because they were pricked in their hearts when they heard the Gospel.

YOU say that the UNbeliever has to OBEY and then God will save them.

YOU say that when you were an UNbeliever you OBEYED God.

A UNbeliever will never obey God unless that UNbeliever becomes a believer.

Not only gt has a non-comprehension reading, but also a spirit of persecution.

You are the one with a comprehension problem! Good grief! Where do you ever get I said I obeyed when I didn't believe?

God's Truth

However, if there is a person who does not know for sure if Jesus'words are from God, Jesus says all they have to do is want to find out and do what Jesus says, then then will know for sure.

See John 7:17.

Jesus reveals things in a mighty way when we obey.

God's Truth

I can see that you have NOT entered into His rest because you are still working on obeying saying that YOUR OBEYING is what saved you and the OBEDIENCE that He wants from you is simply "Come" and that obedience you have not obeyed, yet.

You have to tell untruths about me to defend your false teachings.

Jesus says 'come' to those who fear God and do what is right.

Do you really think Jesus tells you to come and do nothing?

Jesus' rest is that YOU do not have to work for your salvation because HE has already done EVERYTHING and that is why He says "Come". Jesus did not say "Obey, and I will give you rest." Jesus said, "Come..." and I will give you rest.

He was speaking to Jews who ALREADY KNEW they have to obey God.

Yes, His yoke is easy. He says, and we can see by looking at His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, that He has done everything for you to come and obtain His rest.

He says, simply, "Come", I did everything already for you, gt. You don't have to do anything, gt, to be saved. Let me save you, "Come".

He says he has a yoke for us. Why don't you believe him?

lifeisgood

You have to tell untruths about me to defend your false teachings.

You are always saying that 'I, gt, obeyed THEN Jesus saved me' and that is not a lie.

Jesus says 'come' to those who fear God and do what is right.

Show your verse where Jesus said, "OBEY, and I will give you my rest?"

Jesus said "COME and I will give you my rest."

Have you, gt, OBEYED Him yet entering into His rest?

Do you really think Jesus tells you to come and do nothing?

He said, "COME and I will give you rest."

The good deeds can ONLY come because we are found in His rest already. Not being in His rest does not produce good deeds that can be accepted by Him for the good deeds will be compared to Him and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

He was speaking to Jews who ALREADY KNEW they have to obey God.

No, they were ALREADY OBEYING. Jesus said, "COME and I will give you rest."

He says he has a yoke for us. Why don't you believe him?

Yes, His yoke is easy because all a person has to do is COME because He has already done everything needed to be done for salvation; therefore, His simple command of "COME" I, Jesus, already did everything that needed to be done so that I can bring you to My Father's presence.

It is ALL about HIS OBEDIENCE and NOT yours.

lifeisgood

The difference between God's Truth and all the many different denominations and doctrines are known WHEN WE OBEY JESUS.

From the dawn of time man has attempted to invent another God, and sadly so, the church from its inception has tried to invent another sacrifice.

There is only one sacrifice and that is Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary --- NOT your obedience.

Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary and this alone must be the object of our faith --- not your obedience or good deeds or whatever we might invent.

If the object of your faith is your obedience and not Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary exclusively, that is faith that God will not recognize for His Son's sacrifice cost Him too much.