Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

lifeisgood

How many times do I have to explain that scripture to you?

As many times as are necessary!

That scripture is about being saved in the first place. That scripture is about having to obey and admit and repent of your sins if you want to get saved.

No. To whom is 1 John directed? It is not to the UNbeliever as you attest for no where does John call the UNbeliever "My little children" (1 John 2)

Now tell me this, I gave you a scripture that PLAINLY says those who do not obey do not know God...WHY didn't you address that scripture? Why did you just post another scripture that you do not understand, as if you can really nullify scripture by posting another one.

Because all being directed in 1 John are BELIEVERS and you are directing 1 John to UNbelievers as noted above.

Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

When are you going to do what He commands and enter into His rest?

God's Truth

As many times as are necessary!

No. To whom is 1 John directed? It is not to the UNbeliever as you attest for no where does John call the UNbeliever "My little children" (1 John 2)

Because all being directed in 1 John are BELIEVERS and you are directing 1 John to UNbelievers as noted above.

When are you going to do what He commands and enter into His rest?

John is speaking to BELIEVERS. He is confirming the truth that you do not have the Truth in you and thus saved if you never even admitted to being a sinner.

lifeisgood

That scripture---no matter WHAT translation you choose still shows PAUL BOASTING in his obedience.

No, Paul is NOT boasting. He is simply stating the fact that since the Lord saved him, he has become another person as anyone, including the council, which probably included the same ones who gave him letters so that he could go and destroy those of The Way, can see. Stating a fact is NOT boasting.

Boasting is 'When I was lost, before I heard the Gospel, I obeyed and because I obeyed, when I was totally lost, and blind, and wretched, and wanted nothing to do with God, etc., then because God saw that I obeyed Him, He decided that I deserved to be saved and He saved me, because I did something'; therefore, negating Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary. That is boasting.

God's Truth

No, Paul is NOT boasting. He is simply stating the fact that since the Lord saved him, he has become another person as anyone, including the council, which probably included the same ones who gave him letters so that he could go and destroy those of The Way, can see. Stating a fact is NOT boasting.

Boasting is 'When I was lost, before I heard the Gospel, I obeyed and because I obeyed, when I was totally lost, and blind, and wretched, and wanted nothing to do with God, etc., then because God saw that I obeyed Him, He decided that I deserved to be saved and He saved me, because I did something'; therefore, negating Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary. That is boasting.

Just believe what is plainly written.

lifeisgood

John is speaking to BELIEVERS. He is confirming the truth that you do not have the Truth in you and thus saved if you never even admitted to being a sinner.

Do you even think or read what you write for understanding before you answer?

gt:
believers - confirming the truth to believers

BUT gt says

you do not have the Truth in you and thus saved if you never even admitted to being a sinner

But John is talking to BELIEVERS.

Go figure.

God's Truth

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

God's Truth

Do you even think or read what you write for understanding before you answer?

gt:
believers - confirming the truth to believers

BUT gt says

you do not have the Truth in you and thus saved if you never even admitted to being a sinner

But John is talking to BELIEVERS.

Go figure.

That proves we have to obey by admitting we are sinners and repent of them if we want to be saved.