Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Sonnet

Paul considers those who may have 'believed in vain' (v.2 of 1 Corinthians 15) and tells such folk, 'Christ died for our sins':

Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

No careful proviso to make it clear unbelievers aren't to be included in the referent of the pronoun 'our'. Rather an emphatic statement that this Gospel is what he actually preaches in the present to anyone (v.11):

Whether, then, it is I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed.

And clearly, it's the same as the one they (unbelieving Corinthians) believed.

Sonnet

Paul considers those who may have 'believed in vain' (v.2 of 1 Corinthians 15) and tells such folk, 'Christ died for our sins':

Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

No careful proviso to make it clear unbelievers aren't to be included in the referent of the pronoun 'our'. Rather an emphatic statement that this Gospel is what he actually preaches in the present to anyone (v.11):

Whether, then, it is I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed.

And clearly, it's the same as the one they (unbelieving Corinthians) believed.

Why do you keep posting this?

Sonnet

Whoa!

What have we here?

A confessed non-believer weighing in with theological language pertaining to Trinitarianism?

This Forum is being snookered, fellow Christians!

Beware. Say and respond even less to this kind of fake . .

You didn't evidence why what I said was fake. 1Mind1Spirit believes Christ died for all and I was challenging him over his consistency.

There is no need for this Nang. It is obvious you would rather veer into the territory of ad hominems than actually deal with the issue at hand.

Sonnet

Christians should not even try to deal with disingenuous persons . . Especially when posts concern Jesus Christ Himself.

Obviously, in dealing with 1M1S post about Christ's death for all not being in opposition to the Father I was attempting to understand his meaning. So my reference to the 'same substance' is in that light. It isn't a fake affirmation of my position.

You clearly cannot deal with 1 Cor 15.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Obviously, in dealing with 1M1S post about Christ's death for all not being in opposition to the Father I was attempting to understand his meaning. So my reference to the 'same substance' is in that light. It isn't a fake affirmation of my position.

You clearly cannot deal with 1 Cor 15.

I clearly should not have to deal with your anti-Christ nonsense on this exclusively Christian forum.

Sonnet

You have no right to "challenge" any Christian posting on this site.

No, I have no right to question 'the legitimacy of the Bible itself'.

Since you don't believe those that don't accept Calvinism are true believers, then I am permitted to do the same conversely.