Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Cross Reference

Originally Posted by the Nangster

"I consider all Arminians unregenerate and remaining in the darkness of false teaching".

Sortta sez it all, doesn't it?

Question: Who is the false, the unbeliever on this forum, the one who has been misprepresenting the Holy Scriptures in order that she be able to declare her mindset? Why is she being allowed to remain on a Christian forum?

Sonnet

Originally Posted by the Nangster

Sortta sez it all, doesn't it?

Question: Who is the false, the unbeliever one on this forum, the one who has been misprepresenting the Holy Scriptures in order that she be able to declare her mindset?

Tulip held up to be the Gospel itself - an astonishing reverence considering there is not one verse that explicitly establishes their limited atonement and election/reprobation.

Last edited:

Cross Reference

Tulip help up to be the Gospel itself - an astonishing reverence considering there is not one verse that explicitly establishes their limited atonement and election/reprobation.

To me, it is unbelieveable, remarkably so!

What I don't understand is why they raise the issue?

Cross Reference

Your little catchy phrases from mere men mean nothing to me, but it tells all who have eyes and ears that you are lost in the teachings of men.
That is pretty good insight, GT but don't take it too far because there of lots of men who have insight AMR and others as him can't recogize for lack of it in themselves. . i.e., no pentecost in their lives.

God's Truth

But your Modalism, wherein the Father IS the Son contrary to scripture, is from the teachings of men, including Sabellius.

I did not learn any such thing from any man.

The Bible says there is ONLY ONE GOD AND NONE BESIDES HIM.

Since Jesus is God, he must be the one and only God the Father come in the flesh as a Son.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
0 Bible results for “reprobation .”

Sorry, we didn’t find any results for your search. Please try the following:

Double-check spelling, especially people and place names.
Make sure there are spaces between words. Bible Gateway treats “nameoftheFather” and “name of the Father” differently.
Use fewer words in your search, especially if you’re unsure of the exact phrase. For example, “baptizing name Father” and “baptizing them in the name of the Father” will both return Matthew 28:19; however, the latter leaves a greater chance for spelling and syntax errors.
Retry your search in another translation.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain