Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Cross Reference

How have I offended you? Did you mean to say I did not know him?

Knowing God is never ending. So never say you know Him. That is why I said "keep pressing in". It is with reward in mind that I know will be there if you do. And yes, you did offend as you so often do by coming too quickly to your conclusions. Relax, there is always going to be someone smarter than us. So don't close your mind too quickly to what is being suggested to you.

God's Truth

Knowing God is never ending.

Knowing God is never ending, but did you or did you not say I should press on to know him, as in I do not yet know him?

If that is what you meant, then you should be offended by what I said. If is not what you meant, then why did you get offended?

So never say you know Him.

Of course we can say we know Him, if we obey Him, for that is how we know Him.

See John 14:21,

In fact, if you do not know God, you should be punished, according to Paul.

2 Thessalonians 1:8 He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.

That is why I said "keep pressing in". It is with reward in mind that I know will be there if you do. And yes, you did offend as you so often do by coming to quickly to your conclusions. Relax, there is always going to be someone smarter than us. So don't close your mind to quickly to what is being suggested to you.

I have done nothing wrong.

God's Truth

I just gave scriptures to show Cross Reference that we can know God. Instead of CR being thankful that I showed him those scriptures, he ignores them and goes on with false accusations.

God's Truth

Cross Reference, I did not know that you did not know that we can know God. I hope we can continue to discuss the Bible together. Thank you for offering friendship.

Cross Reference

Yes, the silence is telling. Hope you are listening to what it is telling you. :think:

I know what it would be telling me . . what it has always told me. You need time to think of something worthwhile to say that says something worthwhile making the effort. Presents a problem when one doesn't know anything worthwhile worth the effort, doesn't? Enter the silent answer.

Eagles Wings

I know what it would be telling me . . what it has always told me. You need time to think of something worthwhile to say that says something worthwhile making the effort. Presents a problem when one doesn't know anything worthwhile worth the effort, doesn't? Enter the silent answer.
Typical - you don't like another's doctrine and deny a historic Christian Creed, so the other is to blame.

Cross Reference

Typical - you don't like another's doctrine and deny a historic Christian Creed, so the other is to blame.

Where have I denied it by what I believe and have stated to be factual in my thinking? The creed speaks of the Saviorhood and Lordship of Jesus but, why doesn't it tell me why Jesus was called the second Adam? Don't answer because you can't. So then tell me why I should worship a creed, an incomplete statement of facts that can't take me home to Father's House?

See my avatar? That is a man kneeling there feeling the consquences of failure... . something that was hoped for of the first Adam, something creeds don't speak of..