Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Cross Reference

Wow ! You got pure pride and hyperboasting ! Unconditional Election means simply: God*chooses*to give some people eternal life,*without*looking for anything good in them*as a condition*for loving and saving them.

Before any man or woman is born -- in fact, before the world was made -- God decided who would go to heaven and who would not. Before they did good or bad, God chose some to be His people and rejected others.

"CONDITIONAL election" would mean that God chooses to be His those who*first love and choose Him.*But the Bible says: "You have not chosen me, I have chosen you"*John 15:16. (Please also look at*Romans 9:11-21.)*Acts 13:48*says that "as many as were ordained to eternal life believed." Only, when we speak this language is the horse placed before the cart. CONDITIONAL election puts the cart before the horse, because it says that man believes and THEN is ordained to eternal life. Read carefullyJohn 10:26*for another plain "horse before the cart" passage. Can one imagine what the*denial*of this doctrine would mean? If we remember that before we are saved, we can*do nothing good*(John 15:5;*Ephesians 2:1-6), the only conclusion is that*wecould never choose God. And never would. And never would be saved.

But God is sovereign and chooses whom He will choose. And after He chooses us, we choose Him daily. All we are and all we have is given us by God.

Again, this is the faith that we preach, because it is Biblical, because it is the faith of our fathers, living still in our hearts, and because it gives God all the glory!!!!

Your false accusation against me notwithstanding, what you and most others do not see is that there is a distinction between one's "altercall salvation" and one's relationship to Christ Jesus by the new birth.

The one is with you choosing Him to save you while the other is Him choosing you for discipleship. Did you count the cost before you went to the alter for Jesus to save you? Have you counted what it will cost you to become His disciple?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You have already affirmed that Christ died for all men haven't you?
He did. All of them alright. The Bible says that Christ laid down His life for His sheep, and only them.*John 10:11. The*ATONEMENT*is*LIMITED*to the elect of God. Every sin of every one of Christ's sheep is paid for. Those sins and those alone have been paid for. That is the only gospel because that is the Bible.

Cross Reference

He did. All of them alright. The Bible says that Christ laid down His life for His sheep, and only them.*John 10:11. The*ATONEMENT*is*LIMITED*to the elect of God. Every sin of every one of Christ's sheep is paid for. Those sins and those alone have been paid for. That is the only gospel because that is the Bible.

If HE died for all why not forgiveness for all? It is all right there in John 3:16 if you read it the KJV.

I offer Mofft just in case:

"For God loved the world so dearly that he gave up his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life, instead of perishing."
John 3:16 (MOFFATT)

(John 3:16 KJV)

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Your false accusation against me notwithstanding, what you and most others do not see is that there is a distinction between one's "altercall salvation" and one's relationship to Christ Jesus by the new birth.

The one is with you choosing Him to save you while the other is Him choosing you for discipleship. Did you count the cost before you went to the alter for Jesus to save you? Have you counted what it will cost you to become His disciple?
I didn't know the cost till I got the gift of faith

Sonnet

Wow ! You got pure pride and hyperboasting ! Unconditional Election means simply: God*chooses*to give some people eternal life,*without*looking for anything good in them*as a condition*for loving and saving them.

Before any man or woman is born -- in fact, before the world was made -- God decided who would go to heaven and who would not. Before they did good or bad, God chose some to be His people and rejected others.

"CONDITIONAL election" would mean that God chooses to be His those who*first love and choose Him.*But the Bible says: "You have not chosen me, I have chosen you"*John 15:16. (Please also look at*Romans 9:11-21.)*Acts 13:48*says that "as many as were ordained to eternal life believed." Only, when we speak this language is the horse placed before the cart. CONDITIONAL election puts the cart before the horse, because it says that man believes and THEN is ordained to eternal life. Read carefullyJohn 10:26*for another plain "horse before the cart" passage. Can one imagine what the*denial*of this doctrine would mean? If we remember that before we are saved, we can*do nothing good*(John 15:5;*Ephesians 2:1-6), the only conclusion is that*wecould never choose God. And never would. And never would be saved.

But God is sovereign and chooses whom He will choose. And after He chooses us, we choose Him daily. All we are and all we have is given us by God.

Again, this is the faith that we preach, because it is Biblical, because it is the faith of our fathers, living still in our hearts, and because it gives God all the glory!!!!

You don't actually respond when challenged as I have already pointed out.

Sonnet

Are you able to comprehend that you have already ignored my response regarding John 10?

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ot-universal&p=4718439&viewfull=1#post4718439

It's a month old.

Sonnet

Don't need to rebutt unbelievers

Not the reason you just gave - that I hadn't asked a question - implying that you would have responded if I had. It would appear that you aren't able to defend your interpretation of John 10.

That's fine with me.