Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I want to help you to understand those scriptures so much.

I will start with this one in Acts.
The scripture says when the GENTILES heard this they began rejoicing. Why do you think they were rejoicing? The Gentiles were just told that they could now have a relationship with God; they could now have eternal life. The Gentiles used to be excluded, and without God in the world, see Ephesians 2:12.

HOWEVER, NOW they were told they could have salvation! All those Gentiles who were there who heard the good news, that Gentiles as a race of people could now have eternal life, they believed. Gentiles as a nation of people were appointed to eternal life, not all Gentiles will have eternal life, and only the Gentiles who believe will have eternal life. The Gentiles who were appointed life---all those there at that time believed.

Acts 13:48 When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and honored the word of the Lord; and all who were appointed for eternal life believed.

There were Jews AND Gentiles in the crowd. All who were appointed [the Gentiles] in the crowd, all of them there believed.
Understand this: Faith is the key factor in putting oneself into this elect body of persons that God has chosen. It is faith which qualifies you to be a son of Abraham and heir to God’s promises.
Romans 10:12-13.
For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; the same Lord is Lord of all and bestows his riches upon all who call upon him. For, “every one who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved.”

So faith is the distinguishing factor in who is elect and who is non-elect. It doesn’t matter whether you are Jew or Gentile. All who have faith in Christ Jesus will be saved.

Ephesians 2:8 emphasizes that this setup, this arrangement, is by God’s own choice. Ephesians 2:8 says, “For by grace you have been saved through faith; and this is not your own doing, it is the gift of God — not because of works, lest any man should boast.” Remember we saw that the word “this” is neuter whereas faith is feminine. So “this” doesn’t refer to the faith, this refers to this arrangement of salvation by grace through faith. That arrangement is not of your own doing; it is the gift of God. It is God’s sovereign choice to save people in this way by grace through faith. Faith is the key factor here in determining whether or not you are part of the elect, part of the predestined."

If you dont understand that then you can't even help yourself

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
One cannot believe without the Holy Spirit.

King James Bible
Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Obedience comes later.
Thats right, that means simply*MAN is*DEAD. The Bible says that you and I are dead in trespasses and sins (Eph. 2:1-6) unless we are born again.*DEAD!!!*More than that, the man or woman who is dead in sin hates God, and his "carnal mind" is "enmity against God" (Rom. 8:7). His will is stubbornly steeled against God. This Biblical idea changes a lot of modern talk about salvation.

Consider what that means:

Can a man do good works then, if he is not a Christian who is born again? No. "Whatsoever is not of faith is sin" (Rom. 14:23).Can a man*want*to be born again and follow instructions on "how to do it?" No, for that would be like saying that a man in a grave can desire to come out of the grave, or follow instructions on how to be made alive. It would be like trying to lure him out of the grave. "It is the Spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing" (John 6:33).Can any man "accept Christ" as his personal Savior, so that he becomes saved after that? Of course not. Accepting Christ is a good work done only by a Christian. Only*AFTER*God makes a person alive, can he and will he accept Christ. "No man can come unto me,*except the Father*which hath sent me*draw him"*(John 6:44).Can you "offer salvation" to anyone? That is surely impossible. One might as well offer food to a dead man than salvation to a dead sinner (Eph.2:1-2).ONLY GOD CAN MAKE US ALIVE. AND GOD DOES THAT SOVEREIGNLY - WITHOUT OUR AID, WITHOUT OUR ASKING.From beginning to end, "Salvation is of the Lord" (Jonah 2:9). This is the faith that*we preach,*because it is Biblical, because it is the*FAITH*of our fathers, which we love, still living in our hearts, and because it gives God all the glory!
One would think so - nevertheless, if someone did not then they didn't die because they had been excluded from provision.

Romans 5:18-19
Consequently, just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people, so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people. For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.

Cross Reference

=TulipBee;4734857]
Thats right, that means simply*MAN is*DEAD. The Bible says that you and I are dead in trespasses and sins (Eph. 2:1-6) unless we are born again.*DEAD!!!*More than that, the man or woman who is dead in sin hates God, and his "carnal mind" is "enmity against God" (Rom. 8:7). His will is stubbornly steeled against God. This Biblical idea changes a lot of modern talk about salvation.

What part says that? Peter denied Jesus three times. Peter was not saved. Was Peter dead to Christ?

Cross Reference

Heretics' bogus assessments of Believers are irrelevant. Every scholar in the history of the Christian faith would agree with me and anathematize you. It's very simple.

Presuming much with so little understanding is always the way of a "little big man".. And you do believe yourself "B"ig. . !!

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by 1Mind1Spirit View Post
The Holy Spirit is not subject to man.

Here you go again with your self pride.

What is us? My soul? My flesh? My heart? What? How 'bout my relationship to Him?

Yes, and?

Ditto "And"? So who is in control?

Then why does the Holy Spirit pick and choose whom He speaks through except a yeilded freewill in relationship with the Father be that which He looks for?

Self Pride is all read from you, so get the beam out of your eye before mouthing off what you perceive from me! OK?
Wow ! You got pure pride and hyperboasting ! Unconditional Election means simply: God*chooses*to give some people eternal life,*without*looking for anything good in them*as a condition*for loving and saving them.

Before any man or woman is born -- in fact, before the world was made -- God decided who would go to heaven and who would not. Before they did good or bad, God chose some to be His people and rejected others.

"CONDITIONAL election" would mean that God chooses to be His those who*first love and choose Him.*But the Bible says: "You have not chosen me, I have chosen you"*John 15:16. (Please also look at*Romans 9:11-21.)*Acts 13:48*says that "as many as were ordained to eternal life believed." Only, when we speak this language is the horse placed before the cart. CONDITIONAL election puts the cart before the horse, because it says that man believes and THEN is ordained to eternal life. Read carefullyJohn 10:26*for another plain "horse before the cart" passage. Can one imagine what the*denial*of this doctrine would mean? If we remember that before we are saved, we can*do nothing good*(John 15:5;*Ephesians 2:1-6), the only conclusion is that*wecould never choose God. And never would. And never would be saved.

But God is sovereign and chooses whom He will choose. And after He chooses us, we choose Him daily. All we are and all we have is given us by God.

Again, this is the faith that we preach, because it is Biblical, because it is the faith of our fathers, living still in our hearts, and because it gives God all the glory!!!!

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Okay.

Let's leave the unbitten out for now.

Who was bitten?

And why?

These were believing folks, complaining about God feeding them and what he was feeding them.

They tempted him.

This is an analogy for those who believe in God not an alter call sermon for newbies.

Which is why Paul used it here.....

1 Corinthians 10:9
Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
Its new for newbies !

13413153_1045866735462089_3421267790899641272_n.jpg

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
No. I am saying the mans's will is stronger than God's when it comes to God wanting allegiance from him. Jesus demonstrated His allegiantce to God and you don't understand how He did it; the means by which He did it and with a freewill He did it..
God tells us to ask that His will be done when He has already predetermined His decree. Why? We don't entirely know. Why? Because His ways are higher than ours. Why? Because He is the potter and we are the clay. Why? Because He is God.