Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I'm just asking questions. what's the problem with that?
Since you said all this and that, lets dig deeper and let me ask you why do you think the bible is or not breathed by God. Maybe it don't matter to you or maybe it should matter to some. Maybe the bible said, in your view, you're not supposed to know that.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
AMEN!
A reform is greatly needed within Christianity, and that says it all, right there as clear as crystal.
And who better to learn from than the Reformed themselves :D

It is one thing for individuals to commit a sin and yet know its wrong and feel remorse about it. All men do this and such sin is forgivable. But it is entirely another matter when society at large begins to call good "evil", and evil "good" and zealously creates laws, and teaches presuppositions to children which positively mock God's law, calling it "bigotry". When society reaches this point we know God is beginning to pronounce judgment on people by giving them OVER to their sin. (see Rom. 1:26, 28, 32). This is when the Holy Spirit no longer restrains sinners from engaging in sin but gives them exactly what they want, such that the sinner pursues his wicked ends with abandon. - John Hendryx

The greatest judgment which God Himself can, in this present life, inflict upon a man is, to leave him in the hand of his own boasted free-will. - Augustus Toplady

Sonnet

Since you said all this and that, lets dig deeper and let me ask you why do you think the bible is or not breathed by God. Maybe it don't matter to you or maybe it should matter to some. Maybe the bible said, in your view, you're not supposed to know that.

I haven't said it's not God-breathed.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

If you aver with AMR that we are born already guilty of sin and are unable to not sin, then you have a theological problem - created that way and left that way with no recourse...the so called reprobate.

I am eager to express my non-belief in such doctrine...in tulip.

I agree with AMR that humanity is bathed in the propensity to sin.

I believe that we are impure by all moral standards while we live in this sinful flesh, however, Jesus provided our righteousness in one shot.

We were given a plane ticket home, free of charge to us, and Jesus is the "robe" we wear for the flight home. (Not anything more than a metaphor about returning home, free of charge and having the imputed righteousness of Jesus.). That "robe" isn't cheap grace, it cost God EVERYTHING!

The Sola that is missing from Calvinism and much of the Tower of Babel that is built on the clay bricks of men is "Love Alone".

Calvinism and much of the clay built, brick and mortar system of Christian religion, today, teach that the weeping and gnashing of teeth is a reference to the literal, eternal torment of Hell.

If God calls the elect and reprobates the UN-elect unto death, then all the tap dancing in the world can't get around the two truths that can be derived from these doctrines.

1: The Kingdom of God is built by a God that Created many People to live a span of less than a 120 years to only die and spend eternity suffering. While, it's inhabitants and that God are completely ok with the eternal torture of any humanity.

2: Mankind is anything but reprobate, in the flesh, by any means other than the covering Atonement of Jesus. This suggests that the elect are less reprobate than the non-elect. It almost adds up, until a comprehensive study of God's words that proceed directly out of His mouth reveal that we are all equally fallen and equally reprobate in the flesh. We are collective humanity, conjoined in our EQUAL need for the provision of Jesus standing in our place at judgment. Any other attempt to enter the Gate is paying with 30 pieces of silver.

Many drink from the water of man in their pursuit to know God. AMR exalts Jesus far above Calvin and unknowingly follows the leading of the Spirit of Christ in such a manner that he contradicts Calvinism with much of His Scriptural understanding.

His flesh reckons the difference in speech, but his demeanor shows a true formation in the Potters expert hands.

I do not mean this as an insult, but to drive home that we all fall short and only the reckoning of God lifts us all, collectively up.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Go it it but dont ask stupid man made questions that insults God's sovereignty. Eternal fate belongs in God's time, not yours. Don't ask if you don't know.

Tulip Bee,

I promise you, if you read all of my posts here on ToL, you will find that God is the only thing I hold sovereign. If you fear the path of answering my simple questions, then I am inclined to believe you don't like the obvious path of answers.

I love your pictures about grace and I can tell you believe in the grace of God, but my question was far too simple to reject.

I ask it, one more time;

What is the eternal fate, per your understanding, of the Non-Elect?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I would add this to your statement.

Sonnet has manifested Spiritual understanding of passages, that can only be derived form deep understanding of Jesus's Love for all humanity.

He would not speak as he speaks, if the Spirit doesn't lead him.

I'm no fool, when it comes to God's Love. I know my Masters voice when He speaks through people.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I would add this to your statement.

Sonnet has manifested Spiritual understanding of passages, that can only be derived form deep understanding of Jesus's Love for all humanity.

He would not speak as he speaks, if the Spirit doesn't lead him.

I'm no fool, when it comes to God's Love. I know my Masters voice when He speaks through people.

How does sonnet know the masters voice?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Go it it but dont ask stupid man made questions that insults God's sovereignty. Eternal fate belongs in God's time, not yours. Don't ask if you don't know.

You have 285 "Thanks" and you think you have the right to bark orders at your fellow posters? That's a laugh and a half, little man. :rotfl:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Tulip Bee,

I promise you, if you read all of my posts here on ToL, you will find that God is the only thing I hold sovereign. If you fear the path of answering my simple questions, then I am inclined to believe you don't like the obvious path of answers.

I love your pictures about grace and I can tell you believe in the grace of God, but my question was far too simple to reject.

I ask it, one more time;

What is the eternal fate, per your understanding, of the Non-Elect?

I don't think billy grahams belief in inclusivism is right cause jesus still died for the Sheep. The bible does say the goats or the tares will be gathered and burned.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I haven't said it's not God-breathed.
I guess not. I'm amazed how well other atheists know the surface of the bible, well. I guess anyone can read the general calls. I wouId say those that are effectually called can claim the bible is God breathed

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

will be gathered and burned.

You have now confirmed that God will gather and burn the goats.

Do you believe in the doctrine of eternal punishment?

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Trick questions are popular. Sort of deceiving

The trick in the question is that you know where it is leading.

But, no guile is to be found in God's children.

If you hold a belief, then you are responsible to proclaim it without fear.

Are you committed enough to the implications of your belief to answer honestly?

Sonnet

I don't think billy grahams belief in inclusivism is right cause jesus still died for the Sheep. The bible does say the goats or the tares will be gathered and burned.

You posted a whole load of stuff on John 10 and I responded but you never came back.

Politely, TB - put up or remain silent.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

How does sonnet know the masters voice?

1 John 4 (KJV)

1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

19 We love him, because he first loved us.

20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

John 15 (HCSB)

The Vine and the Branches

15 “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vineyard keeper. 2 Every branch in Me that does not produce fruit He removes, and He prunes every branch that produces fruit so that it will produce more fruit. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in Me, and I in you. Just as a branch is unable to produce fruit by itself unless it remains on the vine, so neither can you unless you remain in Me.

5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in Me and I in him produces much fruit, because you can do nothing without Me. 6 If anyone does not remain in Me, he is thrown aside like a branch and he withers. They gather them, throw them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If you remain in Me and My words remain in you, ask whatever you want and it will be done for you. 8 My Father is glorified by this: that you produce much fruit and prove to be My disciples.

Christlike Love

9 “As the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you. Remain in My love. 10 If you keep My commands you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commands and remain in His love.

11 “I have spoken these things to you so that My joy may be in you and your joy may be complete. 12 This is My command: Love one another as I have loved you. 13 No one has greater love than this, that someone would lay down his life for his friends. 14 You are My friends if you do what I command you. 15 I do not call you slaves anymore, because a slave doesn’t know what his master is doing. I have called you friends, because I have made known to you everything I have heard from My Father. 16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you. I appointed you that you should go out and produce fruit and that your fruit should remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you. 17 This is what I command you: Love one another.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I believe Calvinism not only to be a collection of false doctrine and a false gospel but, a cult-like belief system, as well.

:rotfl:
Calling Calvinism a 'cult' is hilarious, considering it is a most traditional and orthodox theology.
What I think- is that
it's threatening to those as yourself, because a lot of your notions are both contemporary and arbitrary :rolleyes:

And you all know it to.. especially those dispensationalists :wave: