Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

LightSon

13731643_1033473726705770_5999347356779795884_n.png

It is a command, yet it is a command that requires a response. John 3:18 "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." So, "what will you do with Jesus?" is a valid question.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
It is a command, yet it is a command that requires a response. John 3:18 "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." So, "what will you do with Jesus?" is a valid question.
Response based on God's actions, not man's

Sonnet

Response based on God's actions, not man's

In which case one wonders why God bothered to create this world. Can't you see that such a creation has no worth?

Scripture teaches that faith is not a work of righteousness. It would appear to be morally neutral thus not falling into the category of those good works we can't do. In any case, the Bible teaches that the Holy Spirit acts on all men.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
In which case one wonders why God bothered to create this world. Can't you see that such a creation has no worth?

Scripture teaches that faith is not a work of righteousness. It would appear to be morally neutral thus not falling into the category of those good works we can't do. In any case, the Bible teaches that the Holy Spirit acts on all men.
You said yourself you don't understand the bible so...

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I don't understand some of scripture - that's correct.
First thing you need to know is that God is in charge. Everything after that follows. Its easy to know human are corrupted to the core that causes them not to care about spiritual things of God. Use that as the foundation and leave it as it is. You keep bickering about it.

Sonnet

First thing you need to know is that God is in charge. Everything after that follows. Its easy to know human are corrupted to the core that causes them not to care about spiritual things of God. Use that as the foundation and leave it as it is. You keep bickering about it.

That scripture is a word for the mature Christian.
I'm not the only one bickering.

Don't ever expect an easy ride if you assert the doctrines of John Calvin.
:)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

But even the demons believe. If utterances of our heart are the answer, then why does he tell many that proclaim Lord, Lord that He never knew them.

1st John 4 answers this.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
That scripture is a word for the mature Christian.
I'm not the only one bickering.

Don't ever expect an easy ride if you assert the doctrines of John Calvin.
:)
Calvin? I'm talking about sola scriptura. And back to the basics. If you believe the bible is breathed by God and say you do not believe then why are you using the bible as your source? If you believe the bible is the source of truth then why do you not believe it. I think youre trying to get others the see the bible is written by men and just quoting the writers for the base of your arguments

Sonnet

Calvin? I'm talking about sola scriptura. And back to the basics. If you believe the bible is breathed by God and say you do not believe then why are you using the bible as your source? If you believe the bible is the source of truth then why do you not believe it. I think youre trying to get others the see the bible is written by men and just quoting the writers for the base of your arguments

I'm just asking questions. what's the problem with that?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
2 Timothy 4:3-4
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

Tulip is the gospel, and Paul explains right here the pitfall of people who reject it.

Reprobates are the target of that passage :rolleyes:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

Tulip is the gospel, and Paul explains right here the pitfall of people who reject it.

Hey, Cruc, Calvinism isn't king. Of course, YOU and your ilk believe it to be. At the same time, those that are in the Body of Christ disagree. What can you do about this dilemma? I would have to say, absolutely, NOTHING.

Sonnet

If you aver with AMR that we are born already guilty of sin and are unable to not sin, then you have a theological problem - created that way and left that way with no recourse...the so called reprobate.

I am eager to express my non-belief in such doctrine...in tulip.

Cross Reference

Target?? Reprobates have no capability for even considering "sound doctrine" much less retain it. What's wrong with you?