Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Jesus died for all men, all men have a chance to be saved, if they believe.

In this next passage, read how many times Jesus says "whoever."

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's only begotten Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."

Read this next scripture, Jesus says "Whoever."

John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on them.

How can they reject Jesus if they are as Calvinists say "incapable" of believing Jesus?

“Whoever” is whoever. This is plain and simple. Calvinists use special exegesis to twist the scriptures. Whomever in the world believes turns into whomever in the world of believers who believe.

Read this next scripture.

1 John 2:2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Jesus is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. This scripture shows that Jesus saves any who come to him in belief; it is a choice of all men, if they only would not love darkness instead of the light.

God wants all men saved. Read how many times scripture says "all men.”

John 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name. 13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

1 Timothy2:3-6 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and come to a knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men—the testimony given in its proper time.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men.

1 Timothy 4:10 (and for this we labor and strive), that we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.

That scripture right there should stop any one from ever misunderstanding and believing Calvinism ever again. How much plainer language does it have to be? "Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.” All men have the chance to obey and believe.

You see in Acts 17:27 God wants men to seek him, and that God is not far from "each one of us." In addition, see in Acts 17:30 God commands "all people everywhere" to repent. Remember, Calvinists say not all men. Clearly, Calvinists beliefs are different from what God says. See also in 31, God has given proof to "all men."

It is about 'whoever,' and 'all men', and 'each one of us', and 'all people everywhere', and the 'whole world'.

Um, no? Cognitive problems or reading comprehesion, perhaps both, seem to be your problem here. Those who have learned WILL come, just as Jesus says.

13567149_891068494333011_745677340200838561_n.jpg

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Jesus died for all men, all men have a chance to be saved, if they believe.

In this next passage, read how many times Jesus says "whoever."

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's only begotten Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."

Read this next scripture, Jesus says "Whoever."

John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on them.

Read this next scripture.

1 John 2:2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Jesus is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. This scripture shows that Jesus saves any who come to him in belief; it is a choice of all men, if they only would not love darkness instead of the light.

God wants all men saved. Read how many times scripture says "all men.”

John 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name. 13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

1 Timothy2:3-6 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and come to a knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men—the testimony given in its proper time.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men.

1 Timothy 4:10 (and for this we labor and strive), that we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.

How much plainer language does it have to be? "Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.” All men have the chance to obey and believe.

You see in Acts 17:27 God wants men to seek him, and that God is not far from "each one of us." In addition, see in Acts 17:30 God commands "all people everywhere" to repent. See also in 31, God has given proof to "all men."

It is about 'whoever,' and 'all men', and 'each one of us', and 'all people everywhere', and the 'whole world'.

God's Truth,

That is indeed God's Truth!

I'm kind of speechless right now.

I'm going directly to.......... Drum Roll..............

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Um, no? Cognitive problems or reading comprehesion, perhaps both, seem to be your problem here. Those who have learned WILL come, just as Jesus says.

True,

But, Luther and Calvin are in diametrically opposing camps.

Lutheran's don't even get Luther.

He was a Gospel powerhouse that was literally going up and down stairs on his knees to chastise himself, when he recalled "the Just shall live by Faith "Sola".

Luther's writings and path were slowed by Mr. Philip M. This is seen as necessary for the time, because Luther was so full of the Grace of Jesus, he would have certainly died before his work was completed, had it not been for Philip M. keeping him in check with the times.

His views were muted by other reformers, but he would have been an absolute heretic to even Calvin (who did indeed build on and adjust Luther's teachings with addition and subtraction), if it wasn't for Luther pointing out the fine line between understanding the Law of Moses was fulfilled and the stance of Antinomians.

Luther is a foundation for the reformation, that founded his understanding on the Great Rock.

Luther and Calvin are two different theologies.

Luther's gospel was even more nimble and quick than Calvin's.

But they were merely struggling to break the Gospel free from the clutches of dictators.

And for all the discourse here, I thank them for giving their lives (some literally and some figuratively) so we could be discussing these matters today.

But, back to the point.

Christ Alone.

Scripture Alone.

And discussion about Reprobation.

I'm fairly certain that I know what side of this argument the unfettered Luther would be on, for this discussion. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

God's Truth

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

God's Truth

God's Truth,

That is indeed God's Truth!

I'm kind of speechless right now.

I'm going directly to.......... Drum Roll..............

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you see that, but if you truly see that, how is it you then side with the Calvinists when they speak against those scriptures?

God's Truth

True,

But, Luther and Calvin are in diametrically opposing camps.

Lutheran's don't even get Luther.

He was a Gospel powerhouse that was literally going up and down stairs on his knees to chastise himself, when he recalled "the Just shall live by Faith "Sola".

Luther's writings and path were slowed by Mr. Philip M. This is seen as necessary for the time, because Luther was so full of the Grace of Jesus, he would have certainly died before his work was completed, had it not been for Philip M. keeping him in check with the times.

His views were muted by other reformers, but he would have been an absolute heretic to even Calvin (who did indeed build on and adjust Luther's teachings with addition and subtraction), if it wasn't for Luther pointing out the fine line between understanding the Law of Moses was fulfilled and the stance of Antinomians.

Luther is a foundation for the reformation, that founded his understanding on the Great Rock.

Luther and Calvin are two different theologies.

Luther's gospel was even more nimble and quick than Calvin's.

But they were merely struggling to break the Gospel free from the clutches of dictators.

And for all the discourse here, I thank them for giving their lives (some literally and some figuratively) so we could be discussing these matters today.

But, back to the point.

Christ Alone.

Scripture Alone.

And discussion about Reprobation.

I'm fairly certain that I know what side of this argument the unfettered Luther would be on, for this discussion. [emoji6]

You are wrong, for Luther and Calvin have similar beliefs, they both believe you can do nothing without God first saving you.

God does NOT save unbelievers.

God's Truth

2 John 1:8 Watch out that you do not lose what we have worked for, but that you may be rewarded fully.

What a powerful scripture showing that we are to work by obeying Jesus, and that those works save us for when we are done in this world, for our works follow us!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Glad you see that, but if you truly see that, how is it you then side with the Calvinists when they speak against those scriptures?

Seeing the voice of HIS Spirit in AMR's posts deserves respect.

The Spirit uses everything to speak.

I don't always seek peace, but when intense debate is taking place and a willingness to politely share ones views when under attack arrises, I give respect and indeed want peace to be known.

It's obvious who supports Calvinism here and who doesn't.

I tested AMR by asking if He holds Calvin's words FAR beneath Jesus, and He acknowledged that He exalts Jesus above all.

This is why I ceased attacking Calvinism, and shifted into curiosity mode.

Attacking only encourages attack in response. But a soft answer quells wrath.

This is the foundation of healthy exchanging of ideas that bares solid growth in all.

It is the desire that Iron will sharpen Iron.

AMR is investing much time into discourse here, and I want him to know he is appreciated for it.

God's Truth

Tulipbee,

That is now TWO SCRIPTURES that say we receive everlasting life AS A REWARD.

Are you going to repent of your false doctrines and come to the Truth?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

If we all spoke our influences of a lifetime at the same time, the room would be roaring confusion.

But if we said the name of the One that we are here to glorify and talk about;

We would all say Jesus in unison.

He is our central connection.

[emoji846]

God's Truth

Seeing the voice of HIS Spirit in AMR's posts deserves respect.

The Spirit uses everything to speak.

I don't always seek peace, but when intense debate is taking place and a willingness to politely share ones views when under attack arrises, I give respect and indeed want peace to be known.

It's obvious who supports Calvinism here and who doesn't.

I tested AMR by asking if He holds Calvin's words FAR beneath Jesus, and He acknowledged that He exalts Jesus above all.

This is why I ceased attacking Calvinism, and shifted into curiosity mode.

Attacking only encourages attack in response. But a soft answer quells wrath.

This is the foundation of healthy exchanging of ideas that bares solid growth in all.

It is the desire that Iron will sharpen Iron.

AMR is investing much time into discourse here, and I want him to know he is appreciated for it.

Oh be quiet.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Tulipbee,

That is now TWO SCRIPTURES that say we receive everlasting life AS A REWARD.

Are you going to repent of your false doctrines and come to the Truth?

GT,

You're a passionate zealot. Zeal is good. But when you address someone as false, it undermines them.

You don't like Lordship to belong to anyone but Jesus.

I know that Tulip Bee feels the same way.

Asking someone to repent of their search for God is never a profitable move.

God's Truth

Revelation 22:12
[ Epilogue: Invitation and Warning ] “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.

God's Truth

GT,

You're a passionate zealot. Zeal is good. But when you address someone as false, it undermines them.

You don't like Lordship to belong to anyone but Jesus.

I know that Tulip Bee feels the same way.

Asking someone to repent of their search for God is never a profitable move.

If you have done nothing wrong by following false doctrines because you have only done so because you were only searching for God...then what do you have to lose by repenting?

Humble yourself to God and repent for following falseness.

Obey God and He will reveal himself to you.

When I was in a false denomination, I was there because I was searching for God, and a friend found out I was in a false denomination, so he told me to repent of it. I told him why should I repent for following a false denomination when I ONLY GOT HERE because I was searching for God? He said just do it anyway. I decided to be humble instead of defensive to him, because I saw that he really thought he was doing right and I did not want to hurt his feelings. I wanted to tell him to mind his own business and to not be jealous of what I had. I wanted to tell him that he was an alcoholic and cheated on his wife and what did he know about God...but instead of saying that to him, I humbled myself and said aloud the prayer he wanted me to repeat. He said something like, "Father God in heaven, through Jesus I ask for forgiveness for following falseness..."

At that time demons came and the rest of the story is a personal testimony that I do not care to share with anyone else here.

Just know this, if you humble yourself and repent, and if demons come your way, call on Jesus to help you, but do not go back to what you repented of, no matter how confused you might be.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You are wrong, for Luther and Calvin have similar beliefs, they both believe you can do nothing without God first saving you.

God does NOT save unbelievers.

That's because they got that part right!

It's called Calvary.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
If you have done nothing wrong by following false doctrines because you have only done so because you were only searching for God...then what do you have to lose by repenting?

Humble yourself to God and repent for following falseness.

Obey God and He will reveal himself to you.

When I was in a false denomination, I was there because I was searching for God, and a friend found out I was in a false denomination, so he told me to repent of it. I told him why should I repent for following a false denomination when I ONLY GOT HERE because I was searching for God? He said just do it anyway. I decided to be humble instead of defensive to him, because I saw that he really thought he was doing right and I did not want to hurt his feelings. I wanted to tell him to mind his own business and to not be jealous of what I had. I wanted to tell him that he was a alcoholic and cheated on his wife and what did he know about God...but instead of saying that to him, I humbled myself and said aloud the prayer he wanted me to repeat. He said something like, "Father God in heaven, through Jesus I ask for forgiveness for following falseness..."

At that time demons came and the rest of the story is a personal testimony that I do not care to share with anyone else here.

Just know this, if you humble yourself and repent, and if demons come your way, call on Jesus to help you, but do not go back to what you repented of, no matter how confused you might be.

GT,

Do you admit that you are a sinner that sins and are only saved by Jesus Christ standing in you place of judgment?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Revelation 22:12
[ Epilogue: Invitation and Warning ] “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.

GT,

The WHOLE point is that only ONE did right! That is how the narrow gate is defined. He is the gate!

To try to pass our dust off as good is to try to enter heaven as a thief and a robber!

God's Truth

GT,

Do you admit that you are a sinner that sins and are only saved by Jesus Christ standing in you place of judgment?

Just look at how evil you are. You heard part of a person's testimony and you tried to deflect from it.

You are in Satan's snare.