Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

God's Truth

GT,

The WHOLE point is that only ONE did right! That is how the narrow gate is defined. He is the gate!

To try to pass our dust off as good is to try to enter heaven as a thief and a robber!

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

It is NEVER EVER WRONG TO OBEY GOD.

God's Truth

Um, no? Cognitive problems or reading comprehesion, perhaps both, seem to be your problem here. Those who have learned WILL come, just as Jesus says.

13567149_891068494333011_745677340200838561_n.jpg

Who has so deceived you? Tell me how our obeying God is sinful?

Only the devil would be behind that teaching.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

If you have done nothing wrong by following false doctrines because you have only done so because you were only searching for God...then what do you have to lose by repenting?

Humble yourself to God and repent for following falseness.

Obey God and He will reveal himself to you.

When I was in a false denomination, I was there because I was searching for God, and a friend found out I was in a false denomination, so he told me to repent of it. I told him why should I repent for following a false denomination when I ONLY GOT HERE because I was searching for God? He said just do it anyway. I decided to be humble instead of defensive to him, because I saw that he really thought he was doing right and I did not want to hurt his feelings. I wanted to tell him to mind his own business and to not be jealous of what I had. I wanted to tell him that he was an alcoholic and cheated on his wife and what did he know about God...but instead of saying that to him, I humbled myself and said aloud the prayer he wanted me to repeat. He said something like, "Father God in heaven, through Jesus I ask for forgiveness for following falseness..."

At that time demons came and the rest of the story is a personal testimony that I do not care to share with anyone else here.

Just know this, if you humble yourself and repent, and if demons come your way, call on Jesus to help you, but do not go back to what you repented of, no matter how confused you might be.

Hebrews 4

Today, if you hear His voice,
do not harden your hearts.

9 Therefore, a Sabbath rest remains for God’s people. 10 For the person, who has entered His rest has rested from his own works, just as God did from His. 11 Let us then make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will fall into the same pattern of disobedience.

Romans 4:4-5

4 Now to the one who works, his wages are not counted as a gift but as his due. 5 And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness,

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Just look at how evil you are. You heard part of a person's testimony and you tried to deflect from it.

You are in Satan's snare.

GT,

It is you that have not humbled yourself before Him. [emoji17][emoji26][emoji25]

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

You are Saul, but Jesus will bring your road of Damascus.

You Love Him too much to not have your day in the Potters Hands.

I trust Him.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I've been deceived by the same God that inspired the person that made this video.

I cry for you.

I pray God pierces your heart.

I'm going back to Galatians.

Hope to see you there GT.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CDdvReNKKuk

God's Truth

Hebrews 4

Today, if you hear His voice,
do not harden your hearts.

9 Therefore, a Sabbath rest remains for God’s people. 10 For the person, who has entered His rest has rested from his own works, just as God did from His. 11 Let us then make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will fall into the same pattern of disobedience.

Romans 4:4-5

4 Now to the one who works, his wages are not counted as a gift but as his due. 5 And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness,

You have been deceived by studying and agreeing with what sounds good to you.

God's Truth

GT,

It is you that have not humbled yourself before Him. [emoji17][emoji26][emoji25]

I said I did. You cannot defend your false doctrines without lying about me.

What makes you any different from a Muslim, a Catholic, a Mormon, or anyone else?

They all believe.

LOL

God's Truth

You are Saul, but Jesus will bring your road of Damascus.

You Love Him too much to not have your day in the Potters Hands.

I trust Him.

Paul's testimony rebukes your doctrine of demons.

Paul was not saved the moment he believed.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You have been deceived by studying and agreeing with what sounds good to you.

True humility is found in admission of guilt.

There is only ONE True North, Savior of the guilty.

There is only one false north, condemner of the guilty.

Do you exalt the Creator, or Creation.

How can you Parrot the serpent and suggest that we can "Be Like God"?

God's Truth

Give up the wheel GT! Let God drive!

Sit in the Chair GT. Quit walking around it!

OBEY the Slain Lamb GT!

"This is the WAY GT, Walk ye there IN it!"

Obey the slain Lamb?

Why are you going against me then?

Revelation 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Revelation 14:12 This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey God’s commandments and remain faithful to Jesus

Revelation 2:5 'Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place-- unless you repent.

Revelation 3:19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent.

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.
21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Revelation 16:10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony because of their sufferings and because of their sores, but nevertheless they still refused to repent of their deeds.

11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

God's Truth

True humility is found in admission of guilt.

There is only ONE True North, Savior of the guilty.

There is only one false north, condemner of the guilty.

Do you exalt the Creator, or Creation.

How can you Parrot the serpent and suggest that we can "Be Like God"?

Wow, you are badly mistaken, for it is God who wants us to become like Him:

Romans 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

1 Corinthians 15:49
And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.

2 Corinthians 3:18
And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Philippians 3:21
who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

Colossians 3:10
and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.

1 John 3:2
Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I said I did. You cannot defend your false doctrines without lying about me.

What makes you any different from a Muslim, a Catholic, a Mormon, or anyone else?

They all believe.

LOL

Muslims don't believe that Jesus (Isa) ever died.

As far as the other denominations that teach that He did die, the genuine bride is found within and without all buildings around the globe.

Love is at War with Hate.

Peace is at War with Destruction.

Forgiveness is at war with Condemnation.

Many will be welcomed to The Embrace of Jesus that were merely Good Samaritans.

He is the hope of all humanity, undivided.

We have many factions, but there is only One True Father of the children of Eve.

He shed His blood for all of them.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Wow, you are badly mistaken, for it is God who wants us to become like Him:

Romans 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

1 Corinthians 15:49
And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.

2 Corinthians 3:18
And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Philippians 3:21
who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

Colossians 3:10
and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.

1 John 3:2
Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

Even now, you do not understand that we are only transformed when we are glory to glory after death.

1st Corinthians 15, in fullness, testifies in the favor of the weak and corrupt.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

You are speaking against God. Who cares about your ignorant video?

When you are judged by God do you really think you can blame it on the video?

I'm simply a fool casting pearls.

1st Corinthians 3:18

No one should deceive himself. If anyone among you thinks he is wise in this age, he must become foolish so that he can become wise.

God's Truth

Muslims don't believe that Jesus (Isa) ever died.

As far as the other denominations that teach that He did die, the genuine bride is found within and without all buildings around the globe.

Love is at War with Hate.

Peace is at War with Destruction.

Forgiveness is at war with Condemnation.

Many will be welcomed to The Embrace of Jesus that were merely Good Samaritans.

He is the hope of all humanity, undivided.

We have many factions, but there is only One True Father of the children of Eve.

He shed His blood for all of them.

I will always be on the side of the Truth and have wisdom from God because I BELIEVE AND OBEY.

You speak against obeying God, who but the devil would be behind that teaching?