Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Should we take you seriously Crucible considering the following (it's seven days old):

ME:
The fact that you are unable to actually deal with the OP would suggest your theology is untenable.

YOU:
That's funny considering that I have vanquished it ten times over on here...

I could deal with the OP over and over, and you would still sit there saying what you're saying.
Do you know why?
Because I have already dealt with the OP- over and over :doh:

Taking you seriously has been something of a joke, now that I look at it in retrospect. You have no theology for someone so smugly anti Calvinist- you just have a handful of verses that you assume matches your desired result of Scripture.

You all make the fatal mistake of not putting yourselves in the apostles shoes and really deducing what they are saying- instead, you just mix and match mere statements to your liking. And quite frankly, it's gotten old you all sitting there acting as if that suffices for a rebuttal to, well, anything.

You are contending with trained 16th Century reformists who waged a schism with the governing Western church- not teenagers who graduated Bible camp.
You're going to have to do better than what you are doing :rolleyes:

Cross Reference

I could deal with the OP over and over, and you would still sit there saying what you're saying.
Do you know why?

Taking you seriously has been something of a joke, now that I look at it in retrospect. You have no theology for someone so smugly anti Calvinist- you just have a handful of verses that you assume matches your desired result of Scripture.

You all make the fatal mistake of not putting yourselves in the apostles shoes and really deducing what they are saying- instead, you just mix and match mere statements to your liking. And quite frankly, it's gotten old you all sitting there acting as if that suffices for a rebuttal to, well, anything.

You are contending with trained 16th Century Reformists who waged a militant schism with the governing church of the Western world- not teenagers in Bible camp.

Question, Crucy, Why do you suppose what they 'brought to the table' hasn't survived as intended? Sincerely asked and expecting a sincere reply.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Do you know why?

You are contending with trained 16th Century reformists who waged a schism with the governing Western church- not teenagers who graduated Bible camp.

Crucible,

Please give me one word from Biblical Cannon that says John Calvin is to be man's understanding of God.

Please give me one verse in the Bible that says turn away from scriptural words and utilize the extra biblical teachings of men to interpret scripture.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Last edited:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

God's Truth

Sonnet

Do you know why?

I was only asking for the particular post.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
No, stop sending people to your ignorant links.

PROVE here and now where the Bible says God saves unbelievers. Do it now deceiver.

GT,

I'm not even a Calvinist and AMR and I are both in admission we don't completely see eye to eye on matters, however, if you are arguing this matter with AMR, I have to point out the irony here.

AMR's Spiritual understanding appears to be superseding your obedience based understanding.

Grace to you sister, but is this really a matter of contention? Verses that he linked to were valid in direct response to your question.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

God's Truth

GT,

I'm not even a Calvinist and AMR and I are both in admission we don't completely see eye to eye on matters, however, if you are arguing this matter with AMR, I have to point out the irony here.

AMR's Spiritual understanding appears to be superseding your obedience based understanding.

Grace to you sister, but is this really a matter of contention? Verses that he linked to were valid in direct response to your question.

You are putrid, and that is why you stand up for AMR.

Now move aside and let AMR prove his false doctrines with scripture.

AMR, what scripture says God saves unbelievers.

God's Truth

GT,

Do you believe that we have to obey points of the Law to receive Salvation?

I have told you MANY TIMES but you are too ignorant. You are too busy fighting God and your convictions.

How about this...this thread is not about you being able to follow me around and side with others because you do not like your feelings of conviction.

This thread is about Calvinists and their lie that God saves unbelievers.

God's Truth

There is no scripture ANYWHERE that says God saves unbelievers.

AMR has responded by posting a lot of scripture references, but none he quotes and explains how they say God saves unbelievers.

AMR has not defended his false teachings, because he cannot, not with the Word of God.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, stop sending people to your ignorant links.

PROVE here and now where the Bible says God saves unbelievers. Do it now deceiver.
Do not be hysterical. The links are to your very questions and claims here at TOL. Apparently you have trouble keeping up with what you say and what others say in response...hence the links pointing you to your own history of the discussion versus my having to just keep repeating what I have already responded to from you.

AMR

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You are putrid, and that is why you stand up for AMR.

Now move aside and let AMR prove his false doctrines with scripture.

AMR, what scripture says God saves unbelievers.

GT,

AMR understands Grace and How to get it and offer it as an agent of the Head of the BoC.

You believe Obedience to points of Law are a requirement for Salvation and unity with God.

This is why I can't ignore what's going on.

AMR is a Calvinist and knows the doctrine of Reprobation, yet he is instinctively speaking from the Holy Spirit about the Good News of man kinds Hope!

To make a pun, it is now you that are limiting atonement.

God's Truth

Do not be hysterical. The links are to your very questions and claims here at TOL. Apparently you have trouble keeping up with what you say and what others say in response...hence the links pointing you to your own history of the discussion versus my having to just keep repeating what I have already responded to from you.

AMR

Stop avoiding the question and the Truth.

Answer the question here.

Where ANYWHERE in the Bible did God save an unbeliever?

Where ANYWHERE does God say He saves unbelievers?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
There is no scripture ANYWHERE that says God saves unbelievers.

AMR has responded by posting a lot of scripture references, but none he quotes and explains how they say God saves unbelievers.

AMR has not defended his false teachings, because he cannot, not with the Word of God.

GT,

A Calvinist is trying to explain the simplicity of the Gospel to you.

Perhaps God is indeed appreciative of your devotion, but be warned, every time I caught a case of Spiritual Pride, God brought on the Spiritual 2X4's.

Just saying, sometimes Love comes with correction from God.

I am a giant receiver of God's correction from all angles.

In the end, I know He's lovingly got you.

The hard Way is indeed a way.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Stop avoiding the question and the Truth.

Answer the question here.

Where ANYWHERE in the Bible did God save an unbeliever?

Where ANYWHERE does God say He saves unbelievers?

Gentile Sinners that were way more sinful than you can imagine were saved the second Jesus said it is finished and the message hit the turf.

Unbelievers were ensnared by the reality that God made provision for them while they were unbelieving sinners of a kind you cannot begin to imagine!

In case you ever wondered what the phrase when in Rome means, study the culture of 1st century Rome!

Man oh man!

God even moved towards them out of Love, and spoiler alert, the early church was racked with the kinds of sin that would make your head explode.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I have told you MANY TIMES but you are too ignorant. You are too busy fighting God and your convictions.

How about this...this thread is not about you being able to follow me around and side with others because you do not like your feelings of conviction.

This thread is about Calvinists and their lie that God saves unbelievers.

Because you called me ignorant and believe I am following you around, I will leave you alone in agreement that the Beam in your eye is getting in the way of your removing AMR's speck.

A nice stance to take is that we all have Beams in our eye and shouldn't fixate on what we perceive to be specks in others eyes.

4cb4ed2c38283924a50f08690021681a.jpg

And I know, I jumped in and leaving with the word peace is kind of moot.

But alas,

Peace GT