Quettion for Mads.

Truster

What do you think he was asking for when he didn't eat or drink for three days before he was saved?

Acts 9:9 And he was three days without sight, and neither ate nor drank.

Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying.

Paul spent this time praying. If you do not think that Paul spent this time begging for forgiveness and repenting, then you would be badly mistaken.

Paul was converted and regenerate on the road. When he had sight he was blind, but when he was blind he saw.

Zeke

When I believed on Christ, GOD set me apart(sanctified me) from the lost.

I have nothing to glory in but Christ and His work on the cross and resurrection.

And that all happens in man the divine seeds that fell and died to be reborn resurrected in you not among. You claim to know the mystery of Christ within but still look into the future for his return kind of a oxymoronic mystery that proclaims a truth yet doesnt practise it, the deaf and and dumb christ within still wearing the secular veil of tradition.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
And that all happens in man the divine seeds that fell and died to be reborn resurrected in you not among. You claim to know the mystery of Christ within but still look into the future for his return kind of a oxymoronic mystery that proclaims a truth yet doesnt practise it, the deaf and and dumb christ within still wearing the secular veil of tradition.

You'll have a rude awakening one day.

Zeke

You'll have a rude awakening one day.

I already did and that was when the revelation of Christ within voided all that traditional version Rome sold the world you still are foundationally joined at the hip with, you don't even know the mystery or you wouldn't be waiting for Romes Christ to materialize Luke 17:20-21 Galatians 1:12, Acts 17:24, 1Cor 3:16, Galatians 4:24, and the only right division is 2Cor 3:6. Sorry to be so rude.

God's Truth

Paul was converted and regenerate on the road. When he had sight he was blind, but when he was blind he saw.

Paul was not yet saved when he was on the road to Damascus where he was when he finally believed.

You didn't even acknowledge the scriptures of what Paul was doing before he got saved.

God's Truth

You are majority and popular theology follower.

You are full of false beliefs. You deny what is plainly written about Jesus making people holy. You go against what Jesus did for us by shaming those who speak the truth about it.

You falsely judge Paul and say that he taught falseness.

You do not believe in the life of our spirits after the death of our bodies.

You do not believe that Jesus is God.

You do not have any place telling others here that they are wrong.

You have no right to complain when others here slander you because you yourself does it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 5:4: "Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace."

And you read it to make yourself feel superior.

My point is your doctrine is accepted by most protestants and popular one.

God's Truth

Galatians 5:4: "Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace."

Being justified by the law is about getting circumcised in the flesh and adhering to a special diet and doing various external washings and using the blood of animals.

We are not justified by the ceremonial works of the law anymore. Now we are justified by just believing Jesus' blood cleans us of the sins we repent of doing.

We still have to obey, just don't have to get circumcised.

drbrumley

And you read it to make yourself feel superior.

My point is your doctrine is accepted by most protestants and popular one.

:nono:

Most protestants believe one is saved by accepting Christ into their lives (as you do), following Him (as you do), do the best they can do (as you do) and hope it is enough (as you do)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
:nono:

Most protestants believe one is saved by accepting Christ into their lives (as you do), following Him (as you do), do the best they can do (as you do) and hope it is enough (as you do)

Nope, they call you "work based salvation" if you strive to follow Jesus. just like you do.

that's the main belief of protestants.

denial will not get you anywhere.