Quettion for Mads.

drbrumley

1 Timothy 4

For every creature of God*is*good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:*For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

John 17

Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth

1 Corinthians 6

And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God

We are sanctified by the Spirit through Christ Jesus, we are not holy, our flesh is filth, it's Christ in our hearts who is the Holy one and we are only made Holy by dying to self and his life lived through us. He is the Holy one not us!

Sorry it's late here, I'm going to bed. I'll be back again God willing

Agreed, but we are not flesh anymore.

God's Truth

The only thing that's holy, is the Holy Spirit living through those born of God. We should dying daily so that Christ by the Spirit can live through us. Then others will see his holiness in us. Our flesh is filth, only Christ by the Spirit cleanses our hearts he is the Holy uncorrupted one.

God says our bodies are washed with pure water and you say we are filth.

Hebrews 10:22
let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.

You lessen the Word of God and you have the Holy Spirit living in filthy bodies.

God's Truth

You are actually saying that Messiah's living in us* is dependant on what we* do or don't do.

us* we* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

Of course it matters what we do.

Jesus gives his Holy Spirit to those who obey. See John 14:23, and Acts 5:32.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Agreed, but we are not flesh anymore.

It is not up to you to judge whether you are still flesh or not.

We all will be judged according to what we have done.

No one can escape judgement, not even so called "saved Christians".

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Steko answered.

So MADs,

Truster has been claiming to be "holy". and Steko has been thanking truster for his comments.

So I asked above question to steko.

Is this what MADs claim or just Steko who believes he is "holy"?

thanks.
Ephesians 1:4 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV -

Read those scriptures meshak, they are God's words

KingdomRose

Born again believers believe this. Don't have to be MAD....just accept what the scriptures teach

Which would be good for you to do, sir. I get the sense that you are of the disposition of the self-righteous Pharisee who stood there saying, "I'm glad I'm not like that man over there;I am a righteous man, not a low-life like he is." Rather than the humble man who could hardly look to heaven because he felt that he was not worthy. You've got your throne already with your name on it, do you? :skeptic:

KingdomRose

+

So Hebrews 10:10 is a lie!? Gotcha

Paul there was speaking of those that would stand firm to the end; they all had to prove faithful to the end (of their lives, or the end of the age), as Jesus reiterated to the Apostle John:

"Prove yourself faithful even to death, and I will give you the crown of life." (Rev.2:10)

You're saying Rev.2:10 is a lie? You ain't got anything.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Which would be good for you to do, sir. I get the sense that you are of the disposition of the self-righteous Pharisee who stood there saying, "I'm glad I'm not like that man over there;I am a righteous man, not a low-life like he is." Rather than the humble man who could hardly look to heaven because he felt that he was not worthy. You've got your throne already with your name on it, do you? :skeptic:

excellent comment. thank you.

KingdomRose

The only thing that's holy, is the Holy Spirit living through those born of God. We should dying daily so that Christ by the Spirit can live through us. Then others will see his holiness in us. Our flesh is filth, only Christ by the Spirit cleanses our hearts he is the Holy uncorrupted one.

Our flesh is filth? Where do you get that from? Jehovah gave us physical bodies to ENJOY and live with forever. You reject His beautiful creation? (Psalm 37:11,29; Isaiah 45:18)