Questions For Christian Men

Word

BANNED
Banned
Men generally prefer their wife to look nice. You ever been out with a women while she's wearing baggy pants with a tied back mess on her head? Looking like she just rolled out the grave :chuckle:
The only thing I look for in a woman is
a quiet and meek spirit.

everything else will hinge on those 2 attributes

or lack there of.

Word

BANNED
Banned
You denied calling Jesus Christ Lord. You said you called Him your Lord, so why not call Him Lord? Jesus Christ is THE Lord. Scripture says THE Lord is God. You have denied something along the way and I'm trying to make clear just what you have denied.
I am most certain I already know exactly what I said to you.

And God already knows what I said to you.

Maybe you need to make it clearer to Him.

The next time you pray to God...
tell Him word for word what I said to you...
and tell Him I sent you.

He will know who you are talking about.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The only thing I look for in a woman is
a quiet and meek spirit.

everything else will hinge on those 2 attributes

or lack there of.

In truth, men shouldn't care about their woman looking nice.

But
It is human nature, for some reason, in that a man secretly prefers them to look nice :idunno:

In fact, some men will take it as rebellion or indifference if they stop looking nice.
But it also depends on the stage of the relationship. After a couple decades, most people stop really caring about how the other looks anyhow :chuckle:

Word

BANNED
Banned
In truth, men shouldn't care about their woman looking nice.

But
It is human nature, for some reason, in that a man secretly prefers them to look nice :idunno:

In fact, some men will take it as rebellion or indifference if they stop looking nice.

That is not my problem.

nikolai_42

I am most certain I already know exactly what I said to you.

And God already knows what I said to you.

Maybe you need to make it clearer to Him.

The next time you pray to God...
tell Him word for word what I said to you...
and tell Him I sent you.

He will know who you are talking about.

So if you agree that Jesus Christ is Lord...Jesus Christ is THE Lord...and Jesus Christ is God...you agree that Jesus Christ is God?

God's Truth

I never said no such thing.

Are you aware what happens to liars?

You do say so.

You say Jesus is not God.

You say you are the Spirit of God.

You making yourself God shows you do not know God.

Do you know what happens to blasphemers and liars?

Word

BANNED
Banned
You do say so.

You say Jesus is not God.

You say you are the Spirit of God.

You making yourself God shows you do not know God.

Do you know what happens to blasphemers and liars?

We shall see what God
has to say about this between you and I.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

What is the purpose
of allowing your wife or your wife
wearing(makeup)face paint?
I don't "allow" my wife to make her own choices about make-up. I don't micromanage her. She's a well educated adult and a decent, caring human being. She also has her own tastes. She's not heavily into cosmetics, but there's a professional look and tone that I understand is in play and the scrubbed face look isn't a part of it. That's the nature of professions. I dressed well for court. Juries respond to looks. If you're good looking, if you make eye contact, slow the speed of your delivery, drop your vocal tone slightly and speak to juries as though you're telling a good friend a painful but clear truth it helps you to win their confidence. That makes it easier to be sure you're heard, that you're listened to and that you don't negatively impact your client's case.

What I'm saying is that there are all sorts of things we do for reasons that have nothing to do with vanity or any other sinful intent. And we all look like dime-store hookers to the Amish...so there's perspective for you. :)

journey

You denied calling Jesus Christ Lord. You said you called Him your Lord, so why not call Him Lord? Jesus Christ is THE Lord. Scripture says THE Lord is God. You have denied something along the way and I'm trying to make clear just what you have denied.

Words like Son and Lord many times allow heretics to wiggle out of saying that Jesus Christ is not God. So, the big question should be: is Jesus Christ God, one with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit? There is no wiggle room in the question phrased this way.