Questions For Christian Men

themuzicman

Do you believe Paul saved anyone?

I believe what Scripture says.

Taken in context, Paul makes it clear that our actions are significant in preaching the gospel. Had Paul gone to the weak as someone other than the weak, he would not have had the success that he did in preaching the gospel.

Likewise, why do I "allow" my wife to wear makeup? Because then she isn't a distraction to the preaching of the gospel.

Word

BANNED
Banned
I believe what Scripture says.

Taken in context, Paul makes it clear that our actions are significant in preaching the gospel. Had Paul gone to the weak as someone other than the weak, he would not have had the success that he did in preaching the gospel.

Likewise, why do I "allow" my wife to wear makeup? Because then she isn't a distraction to the preaching of the gospel.

Do you really think this is going to hold up with God

your excuse as to why your wife will not obey you

all the time?

You allow her to wear makeup because
she would not obey you if you told her otherwise.

themuzicman

Do you really think this is going to hold up with God

Let's see. Paul says it would. You seem to imply it wouldn't..... Scripture writer, or some internet dude I don't know who has a problem with makeup.

That's a tough one.

your excuse as to why your wife will not obey you

I'm looking in Scripture for the command for wives to blindly obey their husbands....

all the time?

You allow her to wear makeup because
she would not obey you if you told her otherwise.

I "allow" her to wear makeup because I value her has a human being and a help-meet who is both intelligent and capable of making these decisions without her husband telling her what to do.

Why do you hate women?