Questions For Christian Men

God's Truth

We shall see what God
has to say about this between you and I.

I already know now what God says. Read the Bible and do not lean to the left or to the right of it, and do not add or subtract.

Show the scripture that says you are the Spirit of God.

Show the scriptures that add up to that.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What is the purpose of allowing your wife or your wife wearing(makeup)face paint?
Sigh.

Perhaps she read Solomon's Canticles and understood that adornments can be used in proper moderation.

Or maybe the perfume she wears was allowable and sometimes even used for other purposes, e.g., Luke 7:46.

As for you (and your question) in general, Romans 14:1 applies.

:AMR:

AMR

Last edited:

Lon

My attraction to God is all I care about.
So single then?

All else matters not to me.
So also have trouble making lasting friendships, regularly visiting the assembly, and having forum longevity? Do you know there are scriptures that you should not forsake the assembly? that you should be a sweet aroma? that a friend loves at all times? Any of these scriptures sound familiar?

But there again I live life more abundantly.
All who love Jesus do, but we also reap what we sow. Finish this scripture: "If we sow sparingly, we shall also..." Then this one: "Pure religion is this...." and "By this, all men shall know..."

Just think of it.
I never spend any of my time
none
thinking or worrying what I look like to
anyone other than God.
There are 2 Great commands...

Now that is freedom.
Not all of us are called to be married. A single person should not presume to teach one who is married, nor a married try to give advice necessarily to a spinster. Neither should be envious, jealous, or bitter about another's calling in this regard.

AND IT FEELS GREAT.
One hurdle, but I believe there are yet a few more in your life, so watch lest you stumble the next.

I am free of that which you
are a slave.
Again, the second command is 'like the first.' You can't skip it.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow, they toil not neither do they spin

and yet

I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.....wherefore

if God so clothe the grass of the field which today is and tomorrow is cast into the oven shall He not MUCH MORE clothe you o ye of little faith

You thought you had great faith but Jesus said you have little faith.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

CHRISTIAN MEN
What is the purpose
of allowing your wife or your daughter

to wear:

bikinis
halter tops
men's clothing
tattoo's
body piercings
hair cropped off
cutoffs

anything that displays
their legs
or parts of buttocks or breast.

Are you a "crazed" Muslim female hater?

Word

BANNED
Banned

1. What is the purpose
of allowing your wife or your wife
wearing(makeup)face paint?

2. CHRISTIAN MEN
What is the purpose
of allowing your daughter
or your daughter
wearing(makeup)face paint?

3. Why do CHRISTIAN MEN
allow their wives
to be disobedient to them?

4. CHRISTIAN MEN
What is the purpose
of allowing your wife
or your daughter

to wear:

bikinis
halter tops
men's clothing
tattoo's
body piercings
hair cropped off
cutoffs

anything that displays
their legs
or parts of buttocks or breast.

5. CHRISTIAN MEN
What is the purpose
of allowing your wife or your wife
having fellowship or being friends
with ungodly women?

CHRISTIAN MEN
What is the purpose of allowing
your daughter
to date a ungodly man
or having fellowship with any
ungodly men or women?

themuzicman

How many men have you saved?

Ask Paul (You know, writer of half the New Testament?)

1 Corinthians 9:19 For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a slave to all, so that I may win more. 20 To the Jews I became as a Jew, so that I might win Jews; to those who are under the Law, as under the Law though not being myself under the Law, so that I might win those who are under the Law; 21 to those who are without law, as without law, though not being without the law of God but under the law of Christ, so that I might win those who are without law. 22 To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak; I have become all things to all men, so that I may by all means save some. 23 I do all things for the sake of the gospel, so that I may become a fellow partaker of it.

Word

BANNED
Banned
Ask Paul (You know, writer of half the New Testament?)

1 Corinthians 9:19 For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a slave to all, so that I may win more. 20 To the Jews I became as a Jew, so that I might win Jews; to those who are under the Law, as under the Law though not being myself under the Law, so that I might win those who are under the Law; 21 to those who are without law, as without law, though not being without the law of God but under the law of Christ, so that I might win those who are without law. 22 To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak; I have become all things to all men, so that I may by all means save some. 23 I do all things for the sake of the gospel, so that I may become a fellow partaker of it.

Do you believe Paul saved anyone?