question for MADIsts.

God's Truth

No, o spirit of stupor, I clearly said that 'Even Jesus could not have kept all the Law.'

That is not the same as what YOU are clearly responding to, instead.

I did not say He could not keep the Law.

I said that even He could not have kept ALL the Law.

I then illustrated that by a simple example clear to anyone either than a simpleton (you) or some one needing the passages to say other wise (not you).

For I am convinced you do not feel compelled to twist the passages so that they fit your assertions.

Rather; your problem is that you do not understand them properly to begin with.

Instead, you take what YOU think they are talking about as being what they are talking about.

When I wrote that 'Even Jesus could not have kept all the Law,' I meant ALL the Law.

I then gave an example of that, that nevertheless went right past you just as I predicted (because that has been and has continued to be your recurrent pattern - things go right past you).

Because YOU read what YOU think a person meant INTO their words.

YOU then believe that is what they had actually meant.

And like the typical simpleton; once you go there, there is no reasoning with you otherwise.

You are just a simpleton. This is you, in verse 12.

John 11:11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep. 11:12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well. 11:13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep. 11:14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

Here o spirit of stupor - though the Law was "for all" Israel - which of the two commands under the Law was specificallly "to" and "about" Jesus as a male Jew, and which was not?

Could He have kept both, you simpleton?

Luke 2:

21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.

22 And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;

You are just not all there. That is your problem.

And because you are not all there, you fail to see the result of this fry short of a happy meal state of yours - that you have a serious comprehension problem that your pride out of your ignorance only sabotages further any hope you might ever have of accurately understanding, including the Words of Scripture.

Sounds a bit harsh; I am well aware of that. But it needs to be pointed out to you.

So, my apology for my harshness...

At the same time; the above is a valid witness of your recurrent problem.

Titus 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

lol Yeah you did say it.

God's Truth

There is not one single post where anyone said that. You're an idiot that makes things up.

I think you forgot why you are going against me.

You are going against me and call me unsaved because I preach obedience to Jesus before to get saved, and after to stay saved.

Remember now?

Right Divider

Body part
I think you forgot why you are going against me.

You are going against me and call me unsaved because I preach obedience to Jesus before to get saved, and after to stay saved.

Remember now?
I never, ever said "that is it wrong to obey Jesus". That is just some stupid thing that you made up.

Nobody fully and completely obeys God expect the Lord Jesus Christ.

You are a poser and a liar if you say that you are the one exception.

john w

Hall of Fame
IF I do sin, I have to obey by confessing my sin and repenting of it.

Translation: The Lord Jesus Christ did not die for your sins.

Perverter.

Listen, perverter: The reason the Lord Jesus Christ died for your sins, is that neither you, nor anyone, can repent of the standard required, as a minimum: repenting of all of them. Thus, you are clueless as to what happened 2000+ years ago, and why. My evidence? Your perverted "posts."

And even if you could, you would still be lost, due to your sin(singular) issue.