question for MADIsts.

God's Truth

If you don't repent, you don't stay justified.

You are saved by your own repentance, as long as you keep repenting, as long as you live.

I do not keep sinning. I confessed and repented of my sins before I was saved because I wanted to be saved. I do not lust in my heart and do not keep anger there either. I know better now and it is because I obey Jesus' words, for he is the WORD of God.

I did other things to. I stopped holding a grudge against those who do not love me the way Jesus says to love. My own blood brothers. I forgive them, and my mother and father too. I forgive the godless teachers, employers, and everyone else who does not love me, who judges me harshly, who loves me for a while and not forever, as Jesus does.

There are more things I could tell you. Are you interested so that you can mock me?

God's Truth

Unless a cultist is seeking the truth, why allow them to try and spread their false doctrine?

There are people who think you are in a cult too.

Why do you keep saying such things?

You can get away with it and even be rewarded for it here, but try to humble yourself for just a minute and lets see what happens.

God's Truth

Humble yourself all you want, I'd rather preach the True Gospel and have people become part of the Body of Christ.

Humbling yourself is the only way to get into the salvation that the gospel message is about.

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Thank you Jesus, I am there. I keep myself humble.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Humbling yourself is the only way to get into the salvation that the gospel message is about.

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Thank you Jesus, I am there. I keep myself humble.

That verse was pertaining to the Lost sheep of the House of Israel.