question for MADIsts.

God's Truth

Humbling yourself is the only way to get into the salvation that the gospel message is about.

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Thank you Jesus, I am there. I keep myself humble.

Jesus, says, humble yourself, his words never stopped giving life.

God's Truth

Jesus came first to those already in his house, those who were already in his family.

Jesus came first for those who already belonged to God by faith.

They were God's.

But now they had to go through Jesus.

They were God's.

But now they had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

They were yours...you gave them to me...

They were already God's by faith. They were the Jews with faith and, they obeyed...they were circumcised, and they obeyed in other ways.

Now they had to go through Jesus.

When Jesus was crucified, then ALL From EVERYWHERE could come to him to be saved.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus came first to those already in his house, those who were already in his family.

Jesus came first for those who already belonged to God by faith.

They were God's.

But now they had to go through Jesus.

They were God's.

But now they had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

They were yours...you gave them to me...

They were already God's by faith. They were the Jews with faith and, they obeyed...they were circumcised, and they obeyed in other ways.

Now they had to go through Jesus.

When Jesus was crucified, then ALL FORM EVERYWHERE could come to him to be saved.

Give me your definition of "Paul's Gospel" that was given to him by the ascended Lord Jesus Christ?

God's Truth

However, answer the other part of the question; "Are you living as a Jew 2000 years ago?"

There were two kinds of Jews.

One kind of Jew had faith in God, and was expected to follow all the ceremonial works, and did---because if they did not, they would not be obeying God, and they would be cut off.

There was another kind of Jew too, and it was a Jew who did NOT have faith, but he obeyed the ceremonial regulations, just to legitimately remain without being cut off...he was circumcised, he did all the various washings, he sacrificed animals...but he did not have faith in God. He did not know about faith, only the ceremonial works. He did not love God so as to not lean to the left or to the right of His words. He did not practice in his heart what the ceremonial works did not require, but God knew.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There were two kinds of Jews.

One kind of Jew had faith in God, and was expected to follow all the ceremonial works, and did---because if they did not, they would not be obeying God, and they would be cut off.

There was another kind of Jew too, and it was a Jew who did NOT have faith, but he obeyed the ceremonial regulations, just to legitimately remain without being cut off...he was circumcised, he did all the various washings, he sacrificed animals...but he did not have faith in God. He did not know about faith, only the ceremonial works. He did not love God so as to not lean to the left or to the right of His words. He did not practice in his heart what the ceremonial works did not require, but God knew.

I couldn't get through all of your dead ends. Can't you even answer simple questions? You divert to other discussions.