question for MADIsts.

God's Truth

Give me your definition of "Paul's Gospel" that was given to him by the ascended Lord Jesus Christ?

I would love to give you Paul's gospel, which is my gospel, and the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Who's gospel? Our gospel.

2 Thessalonians 2:14 He called you to this through our gospel, that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Who's gospel? The gospel of Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 9:12 If others have this right of support from you, shouldn’t we have it all the more? But we did not use this right. On the contrary, we put up with anything rather than hinder the gospel of Christ.

It is the GOSPEL OF GOD.

The gospel of God.

1 Thessalonians 2:8 so we cared for you. Because we loved you so much, we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well.

Even that Jewish preacher Peter says it is the gospel of God.

1 Peter 4:17 For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

There is only one Gospel, and it is God's Gospel, the Gospel of Christ, Paul's Gospel, and OUR GOSPEL.

The gospel of God, the Gospel of Christ, Paul’s gospel, and our gospel.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I would love to give you Paul's gospel, which is my gospel, and the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Who's gospel? Our gospel.

2 Thessalonians 2:14 He called you to this through our gospel, that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Who's gospel? The gospel of Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 9:12 If others have this right of support from you, shouldn’t we have it all the more? But we did not use this right. On the contrary, we put up with anything rather than hinder the gospel of Christ.

It is the GOSPEL OF GOD.

The gospel of God.

1 Thessalonians 2:8 so we cared for you. Because we loved you so much, we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well.

Even that Jewish preacher Peter says it is the gospel of God.

1 Peter 4:17 For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

There is only one Gospel, and it is God's Gospel, the Gospel of Christ, Paul's Gospel, and OUR GOSPEL.

The gospel of God, the Gospel of Christ, Paul’s gospel, and our gospel.

Very true, well put.

LA

musterion

I do not keep sinning. I confessed and repented of my sins before I was saved because I wanted to be saved. I do not lust in my heart and do not keep anger there either. I know better now and it is because I obey Jesus' words, for he is the WORD of God.

I did other things to. I stopped holding a grudge against those who do not love me the way Jesus says to love. My own blood brothers. I forgive them, and my mother and father too. I forgive the godless teachers, employers, and everyone else who does not love me, who judges me harshly, who loves me for a while and not forever, as Jesus does.

There are more things I could tell you. Are you interested so that you can mock me?

So you are now completely sinless...meaning not just counting yourself as justified by God, but actually with no moral infirmity or weakness of the flesh whatsoever that might cause you to sin. That what you're saying?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I do not keep sinning. I confessed and repented of my sins before I was saved because I wanted to be saved. I do not lust in my heart and do not keep anger there either. I know better now and it is because I obey Jesus' words, for he is the WORD of God.

I did other things to. I stopped holding a grudge against those who do not love me the way Jesus says to love. My own blood brothers. I forgive them, and my mother and father too. I forgive the godless teachers, employers, and everyone else who does not love me, who judges me harshly, who loves me for a while and not forever, as Jesus does.

There are more things I could tell you. Are you interested so that you can mock me?

A lot of "I did this and I did that's" in this post. Sounds like YOU did a lot, in order to get saved? The "True Believer" places ALL their faith in Christ ALONE for their salvation. You're a true "Worker" GT. YOU earned it huh?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No "True Believer" has an ability to refrain from ALL sin, as long as they're still in the flesh. Whereas it is true, they are in the Body of Christ in a Spiritual sense, they still have to battle the flesh and its desire to commit sin. Anyone who thinks they've TOTALLY overcome sin is deceiving themselves.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
ALL "True Believers" sins were paid for at the cross. They also have received the righteousness of Christ. They will not be judged or punished after they leave this world, except for the rewards earned while in the flesh. However, there will be NO condemnation or punishment handed out.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes, after he returns.

The Twelve had no intention of completing the "great commission" until the Lord returned, and they did not even attempt to.

So in the mean time, Jesus' teachings are no use for Jesus' followers?

You MADists amaze me.

God's Truth

So you are now completely sinless...meaning not just counting yourself as justified by God, but actually with no moral infirmity or weakness of the flesh whatsoever that might cause you to sin. That what you're saying?

When one acknowledges all their sins and confesses and repents of them, Jesus washes all your sins away, you are then without sins, you are born again.

If after you are saved you find some sins harder to quit, Jesus helps you, for you now have the Holy Spirit helping and comforting you. We also have the written Word of God to lean on.

If you have the Spirit of God inside you, you have love, for Jesus is love. You live through that love and that is to live through Jesus, and Jesus living through you.

God's Truth

No "True Believer" has an ability to refrain from ALL sin, as long as they're still in the flesh. Whereas it is true, they are in the Body of Christ in a Spiritual sense, they still have to battle the flesh and its desire to commit sin. Anyone who thinks they've TOTALLY overcome sin is deceiving themselves.

What sin have you not dealt with yet that you keep doing? Why do you not stop doing it?