question for MADIsts.

musterion

The Bible says that Peter was in Antioch at the same time that Paul was there. See Galatians 2:11.

Pay attention to what I wrote. The Bible shows that none of the 12 ever left Israel in order to carry out the so-called "great commission" unto the whole world, as Christ said they would do.

He sends the greetings of "she who is in Babylon," when visiting the Christian congregation there. He was obviously in Babylon. See I Peter 5:13.

No, it is not obvious. You're guessing that's where he was. And maybe he was...but it's a guess. Acts is a big book...28 chapters. Peter disappears after ch. 15.

John may not have been preaching on Patmos,

Now you're making stuff up.

Eusebius... Irenaeus...

When you have to quote wolves, you've already lost.

John did say he was on the island of Patmos, as I said (Revelation 1:9).

Not to preach the so-called "great commission."

The Great Commission was accomplished by the twelve.

No it wasn't.

They started it off, went throughout the land. Peter and John are shown, from the Bible, to have left Israel.

No. Christ said they'd go through all of Israel first, which would be converted, then unto the Gentile world. That did not happen.

Why do you want to argue over that?

I'm not arguing. I'm pointing out that you're wrong. The "great commission" never went forth as Christ said it would, as there is no record of the 12 preaching to any Gentile outside of Israel.

This dispensation of grace won't last forever. You need to stop trusting in what the Watchtower says you must do for God. You need to put your trust in what Christ has done for you, as His death, burial and resurrection are your only hope of forgiveness and justification before God.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Pay attention to what I wrote. The Bible shows that none of the 12 ever left Israel in order to carry out the so-called "great commission" unto the whole world, as Christ said they would do.

No, it is not obvious. You're guessing that's where he was. And maybe he was...but it's a guess. Acts is a big book...28 chapters. Peter disappears after ch. 15.

No it wasn't.

No. Christ said they'd go through all of Israel first, which would be converted, then unto the Gentile world. That did not happen.

I'm not arguing. I'm pointing out that you're wrong. The "great commission" never went forth as Christ said it would, as there is no record of the 12 preaching to any Gentile outside of Israel.

This dispensation of grace won't last forever. You need to stop trusting in what the Watchtower says you must do for God. You need to put your trust in what Christ has done for you, as His death, burial and resurrection are your only hope of forgiveness and justification before God.
good post

KingdomRose

No it wasn't.

I'm not wrong. I showed you in the scriptures where Peter and John went BEYOND Israel and carried on their ministry.

BTW, Christ never said that all of Israel would be converted! You're making stuff up.

:dizzy:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Not quite. The Apostle John said that there is a sin that warrents death, and also a sin that does not warrent death. (IJohn 5:16,17) The sin that Jesus' sacrifice covers is the sin that does not warrent death....the sin we inherited, for which we are really not responsible. The sin that warrents death is the WILLFUL, DELIBERATE PRACTICE of evil.

All sin is the wilful deliberate act of disobedience, Christ died for US, to save US from sin. you are not saved so you need to first get saved before you can understand these things. We are saved, we speak what we know.

Death does not equate to damnation.

musterion

I'm not wrong. I showed you in the scriptures where Peter and John went BEYOND Israel and carried on their ministry.

Right...John banished and imprisoned on a rock...Peter's public hypocrisy rebuked and put in his place by Paul.

BTW, Christ never said that all of Israel would be converted! You're making stuff up.

:dizzy:

Again you miss the point. He told them to go to and through all Israel first, THEN to the rest of the world. It didn't happen.

Now dump the Watchtower and believe the Gospel and be saved.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The good things pertaining to the gospel of the kingdom could not be accessed through the terms and conditions of the old covenant. Everything pertaining the gospel of the kingdom had to be accessed by faith, and although Jesus was sent to the Jewish people, gentiles could also receive from Jesus if they put a faith demand on him.
It was the apostles job to take the gospel of the kingdom to the Samaritans and gentiles (Mat 24:14).

Matthew 10:5-6 KJV, Matthew 10:23 KJV

heir

TOL Subscriber
Hey, pay attention! Meshak has said, and I say also, that no one is saved until the end, according to Jesus' own words, which you do not heed. "The one who ENDURES TO THE END, he will be saved." (Matthew 24:13, NASB) Real simple.
We do not have to endure to the end. That was and will be Israel's message, not ours. Today, those who have trusted the Lord believing the gospel of Christ ARE SAVED!

1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:2 KJV, Ephesians 2:5 KJV, Ephesians 2:8 KJV

heir

TOL Subscriber
So don't harrangue Meshak about saying she's not "saved." No one has salvation until they reach the end of either their own lives or the end of this system of things. We must CONTINUE to follow Christ, steadfastly, and not stop.
Liar.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Salvation is by faith. Eternal life begins when we accept Jesus as lord.

John 5:24 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.
No gospel of Christ, no salvation for you.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yeah you're beautiful, too.

What this Paul worshiper thinks, is that Jesus took the penalty for all sin, so that people should no longer have a guilty conscience when they do sin.
That is nothing but gnostic trash. And you and your theology are a disgrace.

We are not Paul worshippers. We know and believe from the scriptures that the wages of sin is death and that the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23 KJV).

Everyone should see that you are in this thread to provoke members of the BoC and of this site.