Proof that Paul didn't preach a different gospel than Peter

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As your posts on this forum from years back recurrently reveal - you failed to grasp the overall scope and context from which we assert what we do.

I was a Dispensationalist for 25 years.

I know more about Dispensationalism than most Dispies on TOL.

I know exactly what you guys believe re: animal sacrifices and Ezekiel 40-48.

It's very embarrassing to Dispies when this is brought up, most Dispies don't want to talk about it, or just give the "they will be for memorial purposes" excuse.

You're just another Darby follower who has the same excuses.

I've read enough of Charles Baker, JC O'Hair, Cornelius Stam, Sir Robert Anderson, and E.W. Bullinger to know what your excuses will be.

john w

Hall of Fame
Neither

(Luke 16:16) The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing their way into it.

I've already picked apart your Luke 16:16 KJV spam, which you, in deceit, assert is proof that the Lord Jesus Christ did not preach the OC.

Matthew-John, prior to the dbr, and in early Acts, was OC "ground," as you've been shown, punk, by me, and others.

Did the Lord Jesus Christ preach the Old Covenant, or the New Covenant, prior to the dbr?

So, He preached neither, according to you.. Who did preach the OC?

-Go on record, and assert that the LORD God, as identified in the Old Testament, never preached the OC.-I have your own quotes, that you admit that the OC continued in early Acts, through 70 AD. By whose orders was the OC taught during this time period?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who did preach the OC?

It was preached from Moses until John the Baptist by thousands of Israelites and Jews.

I have your own quotes, that you admit that the OC continued in early Acts, through 70 AD.

There was an overlap of the two covenants for 40 years.

(Heb 8:13) By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Hebrews was written shortly before 70AD

john w

Hall of Fame

There it is, again, for the record. Craigie asserts that there is just one piece of good new in the book, and thus asserts that his saint Judas preached....

"Hey, everyone!!! Christ is going to die for our sins, be buried, and raised again for your justification. Believe this good news to be saved!!!!"

Satanic. And the wimp wonders why I call him a child of the devil.

God's Truth

It's mind boggling, but that's what Dispensationalists (Darby followers) believe.

They have to claim there will be animal sacrifices in the future, or their Dispensationalism falls apart.

They have Jesus coming back, sitting on a man made throne in a new third temple, overseeing animal sacrifices for sin.

That is unbelievable.

When Jesus comes again, it will be at the resurrection of the dead. The last enemy will be destroyed. Then Jesus hands the kingdom over to the Father.

1 Corinthians 15:21For since by a man came death, by a man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. 23But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His coming, 24then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power.…

john w

Hall of Fame
But, that's life when you choose to be a follower of John Nelson Darby.

Spam. And your life is your obsession with us, as you punt your wife/children, spending most of the day on TOL. Of course, your life is unemployment, as your wife supports you, and your fellow "Judas"'s:

There it is, again, for the record. Craigie asserts that there is just one piece of good new in the book, and thus asserts that his saint Judas preached....

"Hey, everyone!!! Christ is going to die for our sins, be buried, and raised again for your justification. Believe this good news to be saved!!!!"

Satanic. And the wimp wonders why I call him a child of the devil.

God's Truth

It was preached from Moses until John the Baptist by thousands of Israelites and Jews.

(Heb 8:13) By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

That scripture doesn't mean the two covenants overlapped.

While the earthly temple was still standing, those who rejected Jesus still obeyed the old law.

No one since the destruction of the temple is obeying the old law as given to Moses.

Danoh

That is unbelievable.

When Jesus comes again, it will be at the resurrection of the dead. The last enemy will be destroyed. Then Jesus hands the kingdom over to the Father.

1 Corinthians 15:21For since by a man came death, by a man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. 23But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His coming, 24then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power.…

You are both confused.

He believes Jesus already returned and is not coming back.

You believe He does all the above that you posted after the Millennium.

Sad, I guess you both believe we are in, or just past the Millennium now...

You are confused. While he knows better but denies things; he is, after all, a hypocrite - even other Partial Preterists would call him one.

God's Truth

You are both confused.

He believes Jesus already returned and is not coming back.

You believe He does all the above that you posted after the Millennium.

Sad, I guess you both believe we are in, or just past the Millennium now...

You are confused. While he knows better but denies things; he is, after all, a hypocrite - even other Partial Preterists would call him one.

Believe what the scriptures say.

When Jesus comes again, it will be when he raises us from the dead. That is when the last enemy is destroyed. Jesus is not going to live on this earth and let people kill animals to sacrifice.

john w

Hall of Fame
It's mind boggling, but that's what Dispensationalists (Darby followers) believe.

They have to claim there will be animal sacrifices in the future, or their Dispensationalism falls apart.

Word for word spam/plagiarism.
They have Jesus coming back, sitting on a man made throne in a new third temple, overseeing animal sacrifices for sin.

Word for word spam/plagiarism.

"man made throne"-Craigie

Tet. asserts that he hates the cross,, as the cross is "man made."

An atheist, Muslim, to Tet:
"You have this alleged savior, alleged God, coming down to live in "man made" houses, living as a man, in "man made" clothes, and then dying on a "man made" cross, and being buried in a "man made" tomb.

Tet: Well, uh, urr,.....Darby....Bullinger...

You're a disgusting engager in sophistry, deception,moron Craigie.

You attend a "man made" "church, do you, Craigie?

I thought so, you wicked viper.

Danoh

Believe what the scriptures say.

When Jesus comes again, it will be when he raises us from the dead. That is when the last enemy is destroyed. Jesus is not going to live on this earth and let people kill animals to sacrifice.

Doesn't matter according to your al "lie" - all that happened already.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That scripture doesn't mean the two covenants overlapped.

While the earthly temple was still standing, those who rejected Jesus still obeyed the old law.

No one since the destruction of the temple is obeying the old law as given to Moses.

did they ? they all obeyed, even the Jesus rejecters obeyed the old law as given to Moses, like YOU Obey and do not sin - amazing -

john w

Hall of Fame

"Who did preach the OC? "-John W

"It was preached from Moses until John the Baptist by thousands of Israelites and Jews."-you

Evasion.

On whose orders? Who told Moses, John the B.,the Israelites and Jews to preach the OC?

"There was an overlap of the two covenants for 40 years."-you

That is an assertion-not answering the argument/issue.

Evasion.
Who gave the order to preach the OC in the Old Testament?

Who told them to preach the OC in this alleged "overlap?" Whose orders? Who gave the 12, in early Acts, the orders to preach the OC?

Again-Go on record, and assert that the LORD God, as identified in the Old Testament, never preached the OC.-I have your own quotes, that you admit that the OC continued in early Acts, through 70 AD. By whose orders was the OC taught during this time period?

Danoh

According to what?

According to your stuttering ally, Te tel-a lie.

Well, your supposed ally, anyway.

He asserts all that already took place.

Or is that some of them - they have so many disagreements with one another in his camp - the Partial Pre-tender-ists, ur, um Preterists, lol

God's Truth

According to your stuttering ally, Te tel-a lie.

Well, your supposed ally, anyway.

He asserts all that already took place.

Or is that some of them - they have so many disagreements with one another in his camp - the Partial Pre-tender-ists, ur, um Preterists, lol

At least he believes we have to obey Jesus, and that there is one gospel.