Proof that Paul didn't preach a different gospel than Peter

God's Truth

Because Jerusalem was about to be destroyed, and the Jews were going to perish with it.

We know now that from 66AD - 70AD, over one million Jews died in Jerusalem, the city was destroyed, and millions were taken away as slaves.

The gospel told the Jews that when they saw Jerusalem surrounded by armies, they were to run to the hills.

(Luke 21:21) Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city.

That's why it was really important for the gospel to go to the Jews first.

I do not agree with that. Jesus came for the lost sheep of Israel first because they were the people who already belonged to God by faith.

Why wouldn't Jesus save those first who first belonged to God?

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

They were God's first and now they had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

Danoh

Originally Posted by Danoh

The Principle of Obedience is a Constant Throughout Scripture.

Its Application, however, Has Differed Throughout.

Yours is a one size fits all principle - case in point, try this on for size.

Its by Jesus Himself - Matthew 8:

4. And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Your response to that - yes, or no - will determine how you are following the above Obedience Principle.

After that, its a matter of looking into whatever principle you will have followed in your answer to my above. As to whether or not you are being consistent in your application of whatever principle you will have based your answer on.

Do you really think that Jesus told everyone never to tell anyone about him?

How's about dealing with what I wrote, not with some other issue I was not even addressing...

God's Truth

We know that, fool.

Matthew 26:

27. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
28. For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Romans 15:

25. But now I go unto Jerusalem to minister unto the saints.
26. For it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor saints which are at Jerusalem.
27. It hath pleased them verily; and their debtors they are. For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal things.

As is obvious there, its the same, yet different, oh endlessly clueless one...

There is only one gospel. There is only one message that saves. Jesus gave the guidelines for those who wanted to be a part of the New Covenant. It is a blood covenant and it must be followed exactly. Jesus did not send Paul to change parts of the covenant that was already made.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
SDTP and John W are not under any covenant.

They are not under the old or under the new.

That's because they're followers of John Nelson Darby.

Darby followers (Dispensationalists) think they are living in a secret parenthetical dispensation that is sandwiched between the old covenant and the new covenant.

"The Secret Parenthetical Dispensation" is just another invention of John Nelson Darby, just like Darby's "rapture".

Danoh

A person who hears the truth and cannot reconcile their beliefs with the truth in the scriptures, they should give up any beliefs they have and believe God's Truth.

I wonder why Tel tel a lie hasn't told you already that your belief that one must obey Jesus in order to get saved - is wrong?

The hypocrite - we are at least straight with you about this.

Whether you agree or not.

As if his nonsense against Dispensationalism is somehow more important that a soul going to hell.

What a hypocrite, through and through he is.

God's Truth

Originally Posted by Danoh

The Principle of Obedience is a Constant Throughout Scripture.

Its Application, however, Has Differed Throughout.

Yours is a one size fits all principle - case in point, try this on for size.

Its by Jesus Himself - Matthew 8:

4. And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Your response to that - yes, or no - will determine how you are following the above Obedience Principle.

After that, its a matter of looking into whatever principle you will have followed in your answer to my above. As to whether or not you are being consistent in your application of whatever principle you will have based your answer on.

How's about dealing with what I wrote, not with some other issue I was not even addressing...

I did address what you wrote.

Jesus fulfilled the scriptures. That is what that scripture was about.

You think it means we all are not supposed to tell anyone about Jesus.

Danoh

There is only one gospel. There is only one message that saves. Jesus gave the guidelines for those who wanted to be a part of the New Covenant. It is a blood covenant and it must be followed exactly. Jesus did not send Paul to change parts of the covenant that was already made.

God's Truth

I wonder why Tel tel a lie hasn't told you already that your belief that one must obey Jesus in order to get saved - is wrong?

The hypocrite - we are at least straight with you about this.

Whether you agree or not.

As if his nonsense against Dispensationalism is somehow more important that a soul going to hell.

What a hypocrite, through and through he is.

Tet. and I have debated before, and I know he doesn't believe the truth yet about who Jesus chooses to save.

I agree with him about one gospel, and I think he does a good job at showing you were you are wrong.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tet. and I have debated before, and I know he doesn't believe the truth yet about who Jesus chooses to save.

I agree with him about one gospel, and I think he does a good job at showing you were you are wrong.

Notice how badly they want us to start debating something that has nothing to do with the topic of the thread?

The reason they want this so bad is they can't defend their "two gospel" theory.

They're desperate.

God's Truth

Notice how badly they want us to start debating something that has nothing to do with the topic of the thread?

The reason they want this so bad is they can't defend their "two gospel" theory.

They're desperate.

You are right. I will back you even harder on this. I want them to answer the question and I will refer them to it every time they defer.

Danoh

They're desperate.

No, you hypocrite - she is lost and needs to be told.

She says one has to obey Jesus in order to get saved.

For her, believing that Christ died for our sins is not how one gets saved.

NOTHING ELSE any of us is talking about matters if she ends up lost - NOTHING.

Tell her that much - care about her that much. Quit being a hypocrite in this!

FOR HER SAKE!

john w

Hall of Fame
I never said they knew about it beforehand. I said they did afterwards when Jesus Himself came to them and explained it. Chronologically Luke 24 happened after those scriptures that said the disciples did not know or could not accept what he was talking about.

Then thanks for you concession speech, as you initially argued "one gospel," one piece of good news, and that the 12, including Judas, preached the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, per the Lord Jesus Christ. But they did not preach the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, as Paul preached, as you concede that the 12 knew NADA "about it beforehand." And yet, for three years, or so, while clueless as to the impending, prophesied death/burial/ resurrection, the foundation of the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news,they, including Judas, were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom," the good news re. the prophesied kingdom of heaven upon the earth.

Thus, your argument is refuted, as there is more than just one piece of good news/gospel in the book-the context telling us what gospel/good news is being referenced/discussed.

Danoh

I did address what you wrote.

Jesus fulfilled the scriptures. That is what that scripture was about.

You think it means we all are not supposed to tell anyone about Jesus.

You are lost.

Christ died for your sins, Romans 5:8 - that is Jesus I am telling you about.

Add to that and you remain lost.

I think it means I am telling you about Jesus.

Titus 3:

5. Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
6. Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
7. That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

And since that idiot will bring up the next verse, even though he avoids telling you what is more important, I'll deal with it also - in - its - context:

8. This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

It is the same issue - of testimony before men unto their profit also - in the following from Matthew 5:

14. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

In other words, do what this fool is refusing to do - tell you that if you are adding works to the Cross for salvation - Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us - he is not walking in said good works.

He is too caught up in his vanity and pride and Darby nonsense to "tel" you that you are lost if you are adding works to the Cross to get saved.

1 Timothy 4:

1. I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2. Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
3. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4. And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

That judging will be based on whether one believed in the Cross alone or not!

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm destroying Dispensationalism with verses from the Bible.

No, you are not. Your destroying any evidence that you have a brain, moron, and just plagiarizing what your father the devil tells you to plagiarize.

Why is it that you make post after post in this thread, but refuse to address the OP, or even the topic of the thread?

He has addressed, and others; you're just too stupid, and devlish, to understand it.

And learn proper English, and how to use the quote function, stupid Craigie.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
That's because they're followers of John Nelson Darby.

Darby followers (Dispensationalists) think they are living in a secret parenthetical dispensation that is sandwiched between the old covenant and the new covenant.

"The Secret Parenthetical Dispensation" is just another invention of John Nelson Darby, just like Darby's "rapture".

Spam, as the spineless Craigie is getting picked apart.

Danoh

No, you and he do not believe the same one gospel. You each claim one, while differing on what it is.

From what I understand about this hypocrite in his not dealing with you on this - he believes that believing Christ died for our sins saves us. You do not.

He adds works to that after salvation.

You believe one has to bring works to the table to get saved to begin with, and then, where you and he actually agree comes in, he believes one has to do good works to stay saved.

Though, why that would matter to him, is pointless, according to his books supposedly "about the Bible," Jesus already returned in 70AD and is not coming back.

He rants all that nonsense even as he goes on and on about how we supposedly got our understanding from, I imagine, a book by Darby.

God's Truth

You are lost.

Christ died for your sins, Romans 5:8 - that is Jesus I am telling you about.

Add to that and you remain lost.

I think it means I am telling you about Jesus.

Titus 3:

5. Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
6. Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
7. That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

And since that idiot will bring up the next verse, even though he avoids telling you what is more important, I'll deal with it also - in - its - context:

8. This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and
profitable unto men.

It is the same issue in the following from Matthew 5:

14. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

In other words, do what this fool is refusing to do - tell you that if you are adding works to the Cross for salvation - Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us - he is not walking in said good works.

He is too caught up in his vanity and pride and Darby nonsense to "tel" you that are lost if you are adding works to the Cross to get saved.

1 Timothy 4:

1. I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2. Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
3. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4. And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

That judging will be based on whether one believed in the Cross alone or not!

Reconcile 2 Peter3 and Galatians with your "two gospel" theory.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you not believe what the Apostle Paul says?

Wow, Craigie! You spammed that satanic stumper for the 666th time! Why do you not believe what Paul says?

Craigie is caught, in another lie-Post 788:

You deny the future redemption of the body, which, by definition, is physical, promised to respective members of the boc-that is satanic. You deny Paul.Why do you not believe what Paul says?

See how that works, mutt?

"For Example, Paul told the Thessalonians that the Great Jewish Rebellion would have to happen before the resurrection.

Since, both these events already happened, these teachings by Paul are not for us today.

Paul also taught that believers were sealed until the Day of Redemption. Since that already took place, believers today do not need to be sealed until the Day of Redemption.If you knew how to rightly divide the Word of Truth, and quit being a follower of John Nelson Darby, you wouldn't be so confused."-Preterist clown CraigieTetelestai

Wait....

"According to MAD the above verse isn't for us."-Tet

vs.

"I believe the Apostle Paul's teachings are mostly for those of us who live post 70AD"-Tet.

According to Tet., all the verses re. the resurrection, which, by definition, is physical,of OT saints, and the future redemption of the body, which, by definition, is physical, promised to respective members of the boc, does not apply, and is not for anyone.

That is satanic.

Read this satanic assertion, TOL members, by Preterist Craigie:

believers today do not need to be sealed until the Day of Redemption

He has to assert that, or his hyperbolic, satanic Preterism/AD 70-ism, wilts/crumbles, like he does, when he is faced by a wolf/wolf-ette.

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then thanks for you concession speech, as you initially argued "one gospel," one piece of good news, and that the 12, including Judas, preached the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, per the Lord Jesus Christ. But they did not preach the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, as Paul preached, as you concede that the 12 knew NADA "about it beforehand." And yet, for three years, or so, while clueless as to the impending, prophesied death/burial/ resurrection, the foundation of the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news,they, including Judas, were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom," the good news re. the prophesied kingdom of heaven upon the earth.

That's because the New Covenant wasn't in place yet.

Thus, your argument is refuted, as there is more than just one piece of good news/gospel in the book-the context telling us what gospel/good news is being referenced/discussed.

Nope, not after the cross.