Proof that Paul didn't preach a different gospel than Peter

God's Truth

So, you actually believe you are continuously "obedient" to Christ?
How do you know? Maybe God the Father doesn't think so? What
happens to you, if He doesn't share your thoughts about yourself?

Jesus gave me his Holy Spirit, so I know that he has accepted me.

I live through his Spirit by obeying him. His words are life, and obeying him by living through love is now my life.

Danoh

Everyone has sinned, and when we come to Jesus to be saved, we confess and repent of our sins.

Confession is a work. Yours is a works based salvation.

Said confession was a work required of Israel and the Gentiles under Israel on this Earth, both in Time Past, and in the Ages to Come, after this Mystery Grace Age during Israel's Millennium, Isaiah 2: 1-5.

You were never taught nor have you understood the purpose of works for acceptance before God.

He is proving some things through that nation - Romans 1-3.

This is why there is one final rebellion at the end of the Millennium.

This age differs however. In that what God is proving thru Israel was put on hold and is now saving men who simply trust that Christ's finished work is exactly that - finished.

Believing that honors His finished work.

Adding our works to it does not - not of works, lest any man should boast.

You disagree. Fine. But you owe Him to at least study this issue out - not just ignore it because it does not fit your mixing passages regarding Israel with passages regarding the Body.

I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears.

Just as I am sure what's his name will now bring up Darby.

Danoh

Jesus gave me his Holy Spirit, so I know that he has accepted me.

I live through his Spirit by obeying him. His words are life, and obeying him by living through love is now my life.

Question - how do you know He gave you His Holy Spirit - what are you basing your saying that on, other than verses and their qualifier?

heir

TOL Subscriber
The temple is not standing and there is no more Moses’ seat.
These believing Jews were zealous of the law. Why aren't you?

Acts 21:20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

I know why I'm not, but you you claim to follow Jesus according to the flesh (even though we're not to 2 Corinthians 5:16 KJV) in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Hebrews through Rev.

And what part of this do you not understand as pertaining to the law since once again, it is your claim to "obey what Jesus told you to" and that it's all written TO you?

Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Matthew 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I have told you more than once what I did, yet you cannot see or hear it.

I did what God says to do, I searched for Him...I got Jesus' teachings, and I started to obey them.

I feared God, I humbled myself, I admitted I was a sinner, I confessed and repented of my sins, I obeyed Jesus, and called on his name.
It's all about what GT did and does not what God through Christ did.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Tet, is this how you see salvation taking place?
Or will you call her out on this?
There's no I in saved!

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Danoh

http://mail.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109926&page=2

April 30th, 2015, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake Shelton
Christians say that the Jewish feasts have all been done away because they were fulfilled by Jesus. If that is the case then the 2nd coming and the Resurrection has already happened because the feast of Trumpets and the Harvest feasts shadowed these events.

Correct.

Jesus fulfilled the 4 spring feasts in 30AD

The 3 fall feasts were fulfilled in 70AD

Quote:
That is Full preterism.

It's preterism in general. Both full and partial preterists believe it.

Quote:
That is one big reason I had to leave the Christian Church for Nazarene Judaism.

Why can't you just accept the fact that Jesus returned in 70AD?

Jesus made it clear that some would still be alive when He returned.

(Matt 24:34) Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

If Jesus didn't return in 70AD, then the Law of Moses is still in place, and Jesus lied in Matt 24:34

And another proof of his false statements:

http://ns2.truthsmack.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95131&page=5

God's Truth

Confession is a work. Yours is a works based salvation.
Mine is of faith. I had faith in Jesus so much so that I did everything that he said, even when I had no understanding to why he said to do this and that.

Said confession was a work required of Israel and the Gentiles under Israel on this Earth, both in Time Past, and in the Ages to Come, after this Mystery Grace Age during Israel's Millennium, Isaiah 2: 1-5.
Our having to ask God for forgiveness is not a sin now.

You were never taught nor have you understood the purpose of works for acceptance before God.
The Jews used to have to do the ceremonial works. Jesus fulfills those works.

He is proving some things through that nation - Romans 1-3.

This is why there is one final rebellion at the end of the Millennium.

This age differs however. In that what God is proving thru Israel was put on hold and is now saving men who simply trust that Christ's finished work is exactly that - finished.
There are Jews who have been dying, and are dying to this day rejecting Jesus. Just as there are people of all nationalities doing that.

All must not reject Jesus.

Believing that honors His finished work.

Adding our works to it does not - not of works, lest any man should boast.
How many times do you have to be told that it is not my works that I am doing? I am doing what the Way says to do.
If you look at a map, or an instruction manual...if you look at it, and read it...and believe what it says...is that going to get you where you want to go? NO.
You disagree. Fine. But you owe Him to at least study this issue out - not just ignore it because it does not fit your mixing passages regarding Israel with passages regarding the Body.
It is nonsense for you to think that I have not studied. ha
I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears.
You mean like when I explain the truth to you?

I tell you, I know what you teach and it is not in the scriptures.
Just as I am sure what's his name will now bring up Darby.

Do you know who Darby is? Have you studied his teachings? Do you agree with Darby?

God's Truth

Question - how do you know He gave you His Holy Spirit - what are you basing your saying that on, other than verses and their qualifier?

I did what Jesus said, and he revealed himself to me.

I have a powerful testimony. Jesus Christ himself spoke to me and saved me.