Proof that Paul didn't preach a different gospel than Peter

God's Truth

These believing Jews were zealous of the law. Why aren't you?

Acts 21:20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:
Being zealous of the law means circumcising people, adhering to a dietary law, observing special days, going to a priest, and doing various external washings, and sacrificing animals. The Jews who rejected Jesus did not believe that Jesus' blood made them clean...they wanted to keep cleaning themselves by doing the ceremonial works.

I know why I'm not, but you you claim to follow Jesus according to the flesh (even though we're not to 2 Corinthians 5:16 KJV) in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Hebrews through Rev.
All the writings in the New Testament are for and to EVERYONE.

Since Jesus died on the cross, there are no more Jew and Gentile.

And what part of this do you not understand as pertaining to the law since once again, it is your claim to "obey what Jesus told you to" and that it's all written TO you?
Jesus did not give instructions on how to be circumcised, what meat not to eat, and instructions on observing special days, etc.

Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Matthew 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Heaven and earth did not have to pass away, for Jesus fulfilled and accomplished what he came to do.

Danoh

I am not doing what you accuse me of doing.

I am saved and will not lose my salvation. However, we must warn others that they must remain in Jesus' love.

If you did anything but believe that Christ died for your sins then YOU ARE STILL LOST!

Danoh

I believe Jesus prophesied about the destruction of the earthly temple.

I believe Jesus came and comes for those who belong to him.

I have not read anything wrong in that thread that Tet. said.

So you believe Jesus Christ's Second Coming happened in 70AD.

Do you believe that too? That is what he is saying.

If you need him to spell it out then you just prove you are incapable of the understanding you think you have.

Its why you are ever asking people what they meant about this, that, the other.

Examine that about yourself already...

God's Truth

http://mail.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109926&page=2

April 30th, 2015, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake Shelton
Christians say that the Jewish feasts have all been done away because they were fulfilled by Jesus. If that is the case then the 2nd coming and the Resurrection has already happened because the feast of Trumpets and the Harvest feasts shadowed these events.

And another proof of his false statements:

http://ns2.truthsmack.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95131&page=5

All the Jewish feasts were fulfilled by Jesus.

Those feasts were special days that had to be observed by the Jews.
Those feasts were ABOUT JESUS.

Special days were just a shadow, a teaching tool about Jesus.

Special days are now worthless because Jesus has come.

God's Truth

perverted gospel

YOU SAID THAT IN REPLY TO MY SAYING, "Everyone has sinned, and when we come to Jesus to be saved, we confess and repent of our sins."

Luke 1:77 to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins,

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
YOU SAID THAT IN REPLY TO MY SAYING, "Everyone has sinned, and when we come to Jesus to be saved, we confess and repent of our sins."

Luke 1:77 to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins,

The Book of Luke is speaking to the Jews, not to the gentiles!

God's Truth

perverted gospel

Who said this:

"I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish."

IS THAT A "PERVERTED GOSPEL"?!!!!!!