Proof that Paul didn't preach a different gospel than Peter

john w

Hall of Fame
Coming in the clouds, not going in the clouds.

Jesus told Caiphas and the men with Caiphas that THEY would see Jesus coming in the clouds.

Jesus told other men that some of them would not taste death before He returned.

And, Jesus told other men that their generation would not completely pass away before He returned.

(Rev 22:7) Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll."

(Heb 1:2) but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

(Rev 1:1) The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. ...

(Rev 22:10) Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near.

You plagiarized that teaching. I will report you, sweetie.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, it's safe to conclude that not one MADist has an explanation for 2 Peter 3.

However, this won't stop the MADists from perpetuating their "two gospel" theory.

Danoh

I wonder where GT is...

Here, she is being given some room to breath, and she's nowhere around to enjoy the brief respite.

I truly believe hers is not the same case as Tel a sty [in his] eye - he is knowingly gainsaying the truth.

She doesn't know any better. There is a difference. Nuff said..

Back to Don Quixote and his "temple" question, that he might once more try to sneak in the notion that what Paul is talking about in 2 Thessalonians 2 is the man of sin taking up residence in the Body of Christ.

Then, again, perhaps Tel... tel... a lie's assertion is autobiographical...

Here's mud in your eye Teltelestai, lol

john w

Hall of Fame
Completely different. According to you, any two words together always mean exactly the same thing regardless of context.

His Preterism can "prove" anything, with his "fulfilled" assertion, and terms such as "land," mean anything he wants.

I asked the punk:

"Why don't you tell us why "earth....land...resurrection...." does not really mean what it says, sweetie pie? "-saint John W

His "answer:"

"The resurrection already happened.

The land promise was fulfilled in Christ Jesus.

(2 Cor 1:20) For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ.....

The Apostle Paul tells us ALL promises by God are "YES" in Christ Jesus."-Craigie Tet.

Catch that deception, sophistry?:

And his satanic "The Apostle Paul tells us ALL promises by God are "YES" in Christ Jesus" can be subtily(Genesis 3 KJV) employed to "answer" any objection.

He is a lying, satanic, Preterist fraud.

Danoh

His Preterism can "prove" anything, with his "fulfilled" assertion, and terms such as "land," mean anything he wants.

I asked the punk:

"Why don't you tell us why "earth....land...resurrection...." does not really mean what it says, sweetie pie? "-saint John W

His "answer:"

"The resurrection already happened.

(2 Cor 1:20) For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ.....

The Apostle Paul tells us ALL promises by God are "YES" in Christ Jesus."-Craigie Tet.

Catch that deception, sophistry?:

And his satanic "The Apostle Paul tells us ALL promises by God are "YES" in Christ Jesus" can be subtily(Genesis 3 KJV) employed to "answer" any objection.

He is a lying, satanic, Preterist fraud.

Don't you get it - in Tell-a-lie's delusion Jesus Christ is Dracula - took some of the land with him in His coffin, that where He is, there it is with him.

Starring Sir Bad himself - Gary Oldman, lol

john w

Hall of Fame
In the demented world of following John Nelson Darby, ...

Vs.

“According to John W, you insult the other person by calling them names, and tell them they are a liar. Or, according to Nick M and Elyon, you call them names, tell them they are not saved, and that they are going to hell. Or, according to Lighthouse, you just call them idiots and morons…. Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do, I do not rebuke them by calling them names, telling them they are not saved, insulting them, or calling them a liar like you do….You on the other hand, when encountering a believer who believes differently than you, are convinced that you know the 100% objective truth of the Bible, so you call the fellow believer names, and call them a liar…. just look at the name calling by Nick M, Butterfly, Lighthouse, and John W; this is what being a MADist is all about. When they are shown scripture they don’t like, they turn into little kids…. You are doing exactly as Johnny, and most of the other MADists do, and that is when you can’t do it with scripture, you attack the person.… If what I post is not true, than a well educated believer such as yourself should easily be able to show me where I am wrong instead of running away, or attacking me…. I have questioned some of Andy's posts, as has Godrulz. We can do it without calling him names, and without just copying and pasting the same thing over and over and over again… Therefore, I stand by my original statement that calling someone a name who does not agree with how you understand the Bible makes no sense since there is the possibility you could be wrong. MADists don't want to hear this, since they live to correct people, and call them names.. and when that doesn’t work, you resort to name calling…. Don't make me laughYou and Johnny and Nick M are the biggest name callers on TOL.”-Tet

Habitual liar, hypocrite of TOL-even he knows it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Like no one has ever messed up "you're" and "your" before.

The rest of my post is 100% correct re: demonstrative adjectives.

"...spelling was never one of my strong points.."- stupid Tet. on TOL

"The rules of grammar have to be thrown out the window.."-].."- stupid Tet. on TOL in the past

vs.

"I rarely correct or point out someone's grammer and/or spelling"-stupid Tet. on TOL

vs.

"No matter what you say or do, whether it's spelling, grammer, punctuation, etc. Johnny will try so hard to make you look like you aren't smart."-].."- stupid Tet. on TOL

vs.

-stupid Tet. on TOL, to a poster:

"Do you even understand the simple basics of grammer?"-stupid Tet.

vs.

"will try so hard to make you look like you aren't smart."-stupid Tet.

"At least the TOL user who goes by the name "Colossians" understands grammer (he claims to be a grammarian). This is why when you, and him, and me were debating "This Generation" in Matt 24 he was smart enough to know that your "pronoun argument" falls apart grammatically. That is why he was forced to claim that "generation" meant something other than "generation", while you went on and on about how "this" really means "that"."-stupid Tet.

vs.

“I find it funny how you dispies obsess with the spelling and grammer errors of people who don't agree with your dispensationalism.Whether it's the improper use of "who vs. whom", or a misspelled word, you guys somehow think that if you obsess with the error it means your opponent isn't as smart as you, and therefore you win the debate……I rarely correct or point out someone's grammer and/or spelling.”-stupid Tet.

vs.

"...spelling was never one of my strong points.."-stupid Tet

Habitual liar-hypocrite.

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh the irony.

Everthing you post on TOL, someone taught you, plagiarizer.

And yet, you deny that anyone taught you your "Preterism/AD 70-ism."

I caught you for over 3 years, just copynpasting/plagiarizing, word for word, from Preterist/AD 70 teachers.

So stuff your wimper, habitual liar.

Danoh

Everthing you post on TOL, someone taught you, plagiarizer.

And yet, you deny that anyone taught you your "Preterism/AD 70-ism."

I caught you for over 3 years, just copynpasting/plagiarizing, word for word, from Preterist/AD 70 teachers.

So stuff your wimper, habitual liar.

Lol, he's probably off somewhere copying an rewording someone else's erroneous labor as to 2 Peter 3, that he might tel - tel - a - lie through on here.

Duh, dar nit, nuh, now I'm stuh- stuttering to tell the truth, lol

God's Truth

MADists hate the building/temple metaphor. They only like the body metaphor.

(Eph 2:19-22) Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. 21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. 22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.

The reason the MADists hate the above building metaphor is because they have the apostles and prophets (kingdom believers) in a different building, and the building metaphor in Eph 2 doesn't fit their "two gospel" theory.

This is excellent handling of the truth.

God's Truth

Two more verses that destroy MAD's "two gospel" theory:

(1 Peter 2:5) you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

(Eph 2:21) In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord.

According to MAD, there are two different gospels in the above verses.

MAD claims 1 Peter is written to "kingdom believers" and Eph 2 is written to "body believers".

It is so simple to see that both Peter and Paul are speaking of the same exact thing.

Yet, the MADists will deny it.

Amen.

I am enjoying this.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
How can you say something as false as that?

Peter did not write that he was finally beginning to barely understand Paul's epistles and gospel of salvation!

How dare you just make up things that are not there.

no, i was only doing what you do. because Peter was talking about folks like you that wrest with scriptures; unlearned -

i didn't make it up, Peter said it
it's different gospels. it's written/proven, and you can't understand it. it's ok, not everybody understands - even Peter

2 Peter 3:16 KJV - 2 Peter 3:16 NIV - 2 Peter 3:16 -

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
2 Peter 3:16 KJV - 2 Peter 3:16 NIV - 2 Peter 3:16 -

Read the previous verse

(2 Peter 3:15 KJV) And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

Peter knows that Paul wrote an epistle to the Galatians. Peter is even telling the Galatians that Paul wrote an epistle to them.

In Galatians, Paul tells the Galatians that if anyone preaches another gospel they are to be accursed.

Yet, MADists claim Peter came years later and preached a different gospel to the Galatians.

Like I said, 2 Peter 3 completely destroys the "two gospel" theory that MADists adhere to.

That's why no MADist has yet to explain it. They can't.

God's Truth

I wonder where GT is...

Here, she is being given some room to breath, and she's nowhere around to enjoy the brief respite.

I truly believe hers is not the same case as Tel a sty [in his] eye - he is knowingly gainsaying the truth.

She doesn't know any better. There is a difference. Nuff said..

Back to Don Quixote and his "temple" question, that he might once more try to sneak in the notion that what Paul is talking about in 2 Thessalonians 2 is the man of sin taking up residence in the Body of Christ.

Then, again, perhaps Tel... tel... a lie's assertion is autobiographical...

Here's mud in your eye Teltelestai, lol

You don't have truth to defend your beliefs, all you have are insults.