People who commit suicide go to Hell

Ben Masada

People who commit suicide go to hell.

People who commit suicide go to hell.

Most definitely so. The hell of the grave aka Sheol.

Ben Masada

maybe the OP could be - People who go to Hell commit suicide - or

People who go to Hell WISH they could commit suicide - we die daily

1 Corinthians 15:31 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:32 KJV -

The first two statements above make absolutely no sense. People who are in hell are unconscious. Therefore, suicide cannot be committed by those who are in hell or wish they could commit once they are in hell.

bybee

The first two statements above make absolutely no sense. People who are in hell are unconscious. Therefore, suicide cannot be committed by those who are in hell or wish they could commit once they are in hell.

There is being and non-being. Perhaps there are many realms within non-being? Who knows?
Hell and eternal punishment are not in keeping with the God of my understanding.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Saul to Paul and Marowbe are much the same.

Have you noticed that they believe they are under grace but speak without any grace.

LA
The only people that seem to be bothered by the grace of God (like you are) are those who reject it/believe not that is available to all by the faith of Jesus Christ and His finished work in their place. Believe notters, I call them.

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

You are looking for excuses to justify (there are none) your rejection of the gift of God and will be judged by Jesus Christ according to Paul's gospel (Romans 2:16 KJV). It's your choice; so be it (2 Thessalonians 1:8 KJV, 2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV).

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Matthew 12:31 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Unpardonable Sin
31 “Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The only people that seem to be bothered by the grace of God (like you are) are those who reject it/believe not that is available to all by the faith of Jesus Christ and His finished work in their place. Believe notters, I call them.

You lie as usual and try to justify it by your false beliefs.

You think the grace of God allows you to sin.

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

The gospel is not hid to me, for it places demands upon me which only the grace of God can perform in and through me.

but you, Marowbe and company consider it a licence to be ungraceful and condemning of those who live by grace.

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

If the light of the gospel shone in you then Christ would shine through you.

You are looking for excuses to justify (there are none) your rejection of the gift of God and will be judged by Jesus Christ according to Paul's gospel (Romans 2:16 KJV). It's your choice; so be it (2 Thessalonians 1:8 KJV, 2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV).

I do not reject the gift of God by judging others who reject your MAD doctrine.

I embrace the same gift of God which both Peter and Paul received from the risen Christ, as both preached the same gospel which you do not embrace.

If you reject the gospel of Peter then you reject the gospel of Paul---

PETER-

Act 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Act 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

PAUL--

2Ti 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Act 11:14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.
Act 11:15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.
Act 11:16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.

Act 11:17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
Act 11:18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You talk about others not extending grace yet threaten others with beheading. You're a complete joke on this website.

And can take your perverted gospel to hell with you.

It seems beyond you to understand what beheading means in the Bible.

If I am guilty of warning people then that is also what God does, but you pass the judgement as well, as if you think you are God.

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Heb 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
Heb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
Heb 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

LA

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Understanding principles........

Understanding principles........

does that include your dog?

Generally it is applied to humans, ethically speaking.....but our kindness and respect includes all of God's creatures, all creation. Being humane seems germane to love.

There is also the inverse of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"......."do not do to others what you would not have them to do you"....so across the board, love is mutual respect. But even this 'golden rule' falls short since one's standard or intent may be less than perfect, so that the higher law of unconditional love transcends such and holds as the universal rule. - this carries "do no harm, only good" to its full import.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Using a Hebrew passage against members of the Body of Christ won't suffice. The BoC cannot be found in Hebrews. It was not written TO us!

Heb 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Heb 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Heb 12:3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
Heb 12:4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.
Heb 12:5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
Heb 12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
Heb 12:7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
Heb 12:8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.