Paul: "If Christ be not raised your faith is in vain and you are still in your sins"

Robert Pate

Banned
Paul: "If Christ be not raised your faith is in vain and you are still in your sins"

"Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen? And if Christ is not risen then is our preaching in vain and your faith is vain. For if the dead rise not, then is Christ not raised and if Christ be not raised your faith is vain and you are still in your sins" 1 Corinthians 15:12, 13, 14, 16, 17.

Powerful words from the apostle Paul. Everything depends upon the resurrection of Jesus Christ. If Jesus did not walk out of Joseph's new tomb, then all is lost and we are still in our sins. The whole Christian faith and religion is founded on one event, the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The resurrection of Jesus Christ comes ahead of everything. It is not Calvinism plus the resurrection, nor is it Catholicism plus the resurrection. no, it is the resurrection of Jesus Christ, plus nothing. The resurrection of Jesus Christ is the heart of the Gospel. Many believe that the death or crucifixion of Christ is the heart of the Gospel. The scriptures say that on the day of Pentecost the apostles went everywhere preaching the resurrection of Jesus, Acts 4:33. Nothing was said about his death.

When Jesus walked out of Joseph's new tomb our new humanity walked out with him. Jesus is our new Adam and our new humanity. "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things have passed away (the old Covenant the law and the Jewish religion) behold ALL THINGS have become new" 2 Corinthians 5:17. God and his Son Jesus Christ like new things. A new heaven a new earth and us "new Creations" in Jesus Christ. We will have new bodies that will never die or get sick, glorified bodies like Christ, Colossians 3:4.

Religion is man's attempt to rehabilitate man's old Adamic nature. That is not God's plan. God's plan is to put the old Adam to death, Romans 6:6 and in doing so defeat sin and the devil, and then to bring forth a new creation in Jesus Christ. We participate in the death and resurrection of Jesus by faith. "Likewise reckon also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus our Lord" Romans 6:11.

When Jesus lived, we lived in him.

When Jesus died, we died with him.

When Jesus arose, we arose with him.

When Jesus ascended into heaven we ascended with him.

We can now say with all certainty, "That God has raised us up together and has made us to sit in heavenly places in Christ Jesus" Ephesians 2:6.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen? And if Christ is not risen then is our preaching in vain and your faith is vain. For if the dead rise not, then is Christ not raised and if Christ be not raised your faith is vain and you are still in your sins" 1 Corinthians 15:12, 13, 14, 16, 17.

Powerful words from the apostle Paul. Everything depends upon the resurrection of Jesus Christ. If Jesus did not walk out of Joseph's new tomb, then all is lost and we are still in our sins. The whole Christian faith and religion is founded on one event, the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The resurrection of Jesus Christ comes ahead of everything. It is not Calvinism plus the resurrection, nor is it Catholicism plus the resurrection. no, it is the resurrection of Jesus Christ, plus nothing. The resurrection of Jesus Christ is the heart of the Gospel. Many believe that the death or crucifixion of Christ is the heart of the Gospel. The scriptures say that on the day of Pentecost the apostles went everywhere preaching the resurrection of Jesus, Acts 4:33. Nothing was said about his death.

When Jesus walked out of Joseph's new tomb our new humanity walked out with him. Jesus is our new Adam and our new humanity. "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things have passed away (the old Covenant the law and the Jewish religion) behold ALL THINGS have become new" 2 Corinthians 5:17. God and his Son Jesus Christ like new things. A new heaven a new earth and us "new Creations" in Jesus Christ. We will have new bodies that will never die or get sick, glorified bodies like Christ, Colossians 3:4.

Religion is man's attempt to rehabilitate man's old Adamic nature. That is not God's plan. God's plan is to put the old Adam to death, Romans 6:6 and in doing so defeat sin and the devil, and then to bring forth a new creation in Jesus Christ. We participate in the death and resurrection of Jesus by faith. "Likewise reckon also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus our Lord" Romans 6:11.

We can now say with all certainty, "That God has raised us up together and has made us to sit in heavenly places in Christ Jesus" Ephesians 2:6.

Good OP

God's Truth

Who is Christ and what did he say? He said repent (of your sins) or perish.

Luke 13:2
Jesus answered, "Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinnersthan all the other Galileans because they suffered this way?

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

God's Truth

Luke 13:4 Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them--do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem?

Luke 13:5 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Luke 13:4 Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them--do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem?

Luke 13:5 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish."

Acts 20:9 KJV - Acts 20:10 KJV - Don't fall asleep GT

Robert Pate

Banned
Who is Christ and what did he say? He said repent (of your sins) or perish.

Luke 13:2
Jesus answered, "Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinnersthan all the other Galileans because they suffered this way?

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

Repentance does not make one righteous. Repentance is a change of mind and attitude towards God.

You need to repent. God says that you are a sinner, you don't agree with him.

God's Truth

Repentance does not make one righteous. Repentance is a change of mind and attitude towards God.

You need to repent. God says that you are a sinner, you don't agree with him.

You are twisted. Just listen to what you said in response to my saying we must repent of our sins.

God's Truth

I can hardly believe how evil some are. I say we have to admit we are sinners and repent of sins, and I have a false witness come on and say I do not say that.

God's Truth

We have to believe and obey. We have to ADMIT we are sinners, and we have to CONFESS those sins, and repent of them. We have to believe that Jesus' blood cleans us of those sins we repent of doing.

Any questions on what I believe?

lifeisgood

We have to believe and obey. We have to ADMIT we are sinners, and we have to CONFESS those sins, and repent of them. We have to believe that Jesus' blood cleans us of those sins we repent of doing.

I hope someone kept a list of ALL your sins before you could start writing and you simply kept on adding on to that list (I am assuming that you never had a list of EVERY single sin you EVER committed).

If the Lord has to go by the works of your hands that you say you have repented of ALL your sins, you will come short.

Robert Pate

Banned

You belong to the "First Church of We Must" pastored by "Reverend Have To" You are totally and completely under the law.

beloved57

You teach that those Christ died for, was raised for their Justification, can still die in their sins in unbelief, thats antichrist !