PARADISE ON EARTH---don't we all really want it?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This living on earth is new to me. I'm not familiar with any verses that say we will live on earth could you please point me to some.

Right now I look forward to living in God's presence forever.

here you go turbo:

"Then a shoot will spring from the stem of Jesse. [A descendant of David's father Jesse will rise up.] And a branch from his roots will bear fruit. The Spirit of the LORD [YHWH] will rest on him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and strength, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD [YHWH]. And he will delight in the fear of the LORD, and he will not judge by what his eyes see, nor make a decision by what his ears hear; but with righteousness he will judge the poor, and decide with fairness for the afflicted of the earth; and he will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth and with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked. Also righteousness will be the belt about his loins, and faithfulness the belt about his waist.

"And the wolf will dwell with the lamb, and the leopard will lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little boy will lead them....They will not hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain, for the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea." (Isaiah 11:1-9, NASB)

"They will build houses and inhabit them; they will also plant vineyards and eat their fruit....They will not labor in vain, or bear children for calamity; for they are the offspring of those blessed by the LORD, and their descendants with them." (Isaiah 65:21,23, NASB)

"And no resident will say, 'I am sick'; The people who dwell there will be forgiven their iniquity." (Isaiah 33:24, NASB)

"Then the lame will leap like a deer, and the tongue of the mute will shout for joy. For waters will break forth in the wilderness and streams in the Arabah." (Isaiah 35:6)

Zeke

That's all she's got folks.

God didn't need any help, according Meshak. Not even a body to die on the cross, according to Meshak.

And that body is every one that comes into this world John 1:9, the death burial and resurrection of the younger sibling Isaac from heaven!! (Galatians 4:20-28) who is the first born of the Divine happens in man 1Cor 3:16 which happens to be where the none observable Kingdom of God is located Luke 17:20-21, 1Cor 3:16, Acts 17:24, who is part of the Divine Seeds that fell from heaven the flesh that Christ/Light dwells in not among if you claim He/She is the off spring of Spirit instead of flesh and blood that inherit how much of heaven Matt 11:11? You major on the shadow because you are blinded by the light.

turbosixx

here you go turbo:

"Then a shoot will spring from the stem of Jesse. [A descendant of David's father Jesse will rise up.] And a branch from his roots will bear fruit. The Spirit of the LORD [YHWH] will rest on him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and strength, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD [YHWH]. And he will delight in the fear of the LORD, and he will not judge by what his eyes see, nor make a decision by what his ears hear; but with righteousness he will judge the poor, and decide with fairness for the afflicted of the earth; and he will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth and with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked. Also righteousness will be the belt about his loins, and faithfulness the belt about his waist.

"And the wolf will dwell with the lamb, and the leopard will lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little boy will lead them....They will not hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain, for the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea." (Isaiah 11:1-9, NASB)

"They will build houses and inhabit them; they will also plant vineyards and eat their fruit....They will not labor in vain, or bear children for calamity; for they are the offspring of those blessed by the LORD, and their descendants with them." (Isaiah 65:21,23, NASB)

"And no resident will say, 'I am sick'; The people who dwell there will be forgiven their iniquity." (Isaiah 33:24, NASB)

"Then the lame will leap like a deer, and the tongue of the mute will shout for joy. For waters will break forth in the wilderness and streams in the Arabah." (Isaiah 35:6)

Hey Meshak. Thanks for your input.

This is my current understanding. I see these verses looking to what Christ accomplished by his D,B&R. That was the single greatest event for man so these verses are trying to depict how great it is by using hyperbole. His sacrifice is greater than all these things.

Here's an example of hyperbole that didn't literally happen as described.

Joel 2:30 “I will display wonders in the sky and on the earth,
Blood, fire and columns of smoke. 31 “The sun will be turned into darkness And the moon into blood Before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes. 32 “And it will come about that whoever calls on the name of the Lord Will be delivered; For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem There will be those who escape, As the Lord has said, Even among the survivors whom the Lord calls.

Peter tells us Joel was speaking about the day of Pentecost.
Acts 2:15 For these men are not drunk, as you suppose, for it is only the third hour of the day; 16 but this is what was spoken of through the prophet Joel: Then he quotes Joel.

The fact that man can now be saved by calling on Jesus' name is earth shattering so that's basically how Joel described it.

NT references to us living eternally on earth would help.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey Meshak. Thanks for your input.

This is my current understanding. I see these verses looking to what Christ accomplished by his D,B&R. That was the single greatest event for man so these verses are trying to depict how great it is by using hyperbole. His sacrifice is greater than all these things.

Here's an example of hyperbole that didn't literally happen as described.

Joel 2:30 “I will display wonders in the sky and on the earth,
Blood, fire and columns of smoke. 31 “The sun will be turned into darkness And the moon into blood Before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes. 32 “And it will come about that whoever calls on the name of the Lord Will be delivered; For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem There will be those who escape, As the Lord has said, Even among the survivors whom the Lord calls.

Peter tells us Joel was speaking about the day of Pentecost.
Acts 2:15 For these men are not drunk, as you suppose, for it is only the third hour of the day; 16 but this is what was spoken of through the prophet Joel: Then he quotes Joel.

The fact that man can now be saved by calling on Jesus' name is earth shattering so that's basically how Joel described it.

NT references to us living eternally on earth would help.

So you don't believe there is going to be peaceful and loving world like Isaiah prophesied?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
So you don't believe there is going to be peaceful and loving world like Isaiah prophesied?

I do, however it's promised to a restored national Israel and the nations which survive the tribulation...according to prophecy.

My citizenship is in heaven as explained through the revelation of the mystery of this dispensation pertaining to another entity.....the Body of Christ into which true believers are immersed into by the Holy Spirit.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I do, however it's promised to a restored national Israel and the nations which survive the tribulation...according to prophecy.

My citizenship is in heaven as explained through the revelation of the mystery of this dispensation pertaining to another entity.....the Body of Christ into which true believers are immersed into by the Holy Spirit.

hello Steko.:)

turbosixx

Yes ma'am I do. I believe it's here now. Through Jesus' sacrifice we have peace on earth.

Luke 2:11 for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
Luke 2:14 “Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace among men with whom He is pleased.”

Acts 10:36 The word which He sent to the sons of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ (He is Lord of all)

Eph. 2:14 For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, 15 by abolishing in His flesh the enmity, which is the Law of commandments contained in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, thus establishing peace,

Col. 1:20 and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.

Is there anything greater than the peace we have in Christ?

glorydaz

Yes ma'am I do. I believe it's here now. Through Jesus' sacrifice we have peace on earth.

Luke 2:11 for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
Luke 2:14 “Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace among men with whom He is pleased.”

Acts 10:36 The word which He sent to the sons of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ (He is Lord of all)

Eph. 2:14 For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, 15 by abolishing in His flesh the enmity, which is the Law of commandments contained in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, thus establishing peace,

Col. 1:20 and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.

Is there anything greater than the peace we have in Christ?

That's not peace in this world. Had the Jews not rejected the Lord, it would have been another story.

turbosixx

You think what we have now is peaceful and loving world???????????????

When the bible tells us something, the reality isn't always what we imagine. For example:
Jn. 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
Nicodemus took this literally, but we know it's not literal.

I have shown verses and there are many more that say there is peace on earth through Christ but it's only with those whom God is pleased.

Is no war, no famine, laying with tigers, ect... better than being in Christ and therefore at peace with God and man?

It would help me to see it a literal if you could please point out some NT verses.