pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

Eric h

Originally Posted by Eric h

Now America has taken on the role of who to invade and bomb.

America has been responsible for the deaths of between 20 - 30 million since WW2, last year they dropped around 23,000 bombs. I doubt if many lives have been saved.

If you're so anti-America why not move to another country? We won't miss ya, right?

Seems a strange reply to my original post, you don't seem that bothered about America's role in the world.

I am anti injustice, not anti American, and even if I did live in America, which I don't, I would still hold my same views.

john w

Hall of Fame
I doubt if the communists would be impressed with Meshaks hat.

She wears these hats "in the closet," pops:

15121ad7b24d999208e37d3f735217fa.jpg

235673.jpg

ClimateSanity

Would you prefer we disband our military and let the Communists walk on in and take over? Most likely they would place you and your family in some kind of concentration camp or decide to just shoot you and get it over with?

She and the rest of the JWs would be forced to kneel besides a deep trench with an officer walking along the line shooting them in the back of the head as they fall into the trench only to be buried moments later as the dirt was filled back in. God does not do for you what you can do for yourself. It is your responsibility to keep out of danger. God won't do it when you can easily do it yourself.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
She and the rest of the JWs would be forced to kneel besides a deep trench with an officer walking along the line shooting them in the back of the head as they fall into the trench only to be buried moments later as the dirt was filled back in. God does not do for you what you can do for yourself. It is your responsibility to keep out of danger. God won't do it when you can easily do it yourself.

Good post CS.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Seems a strange reply to my original post, you don't seem that bothered about America's role in the world.

I am anti injustice, not anti American, and even if I did live in America, which I don't, I would still hold my same views.

Would you consider yourself a Fascist or a Communist?

Eric h

She and the rest of the JWs would be forced to kneel besides a deep trench with an officer walking along the line shooting them in the back of the head as they fall into the trench only to be buried moments later as the dirt was filled back in.

So it is still ok for America to have killed 20 - 30 million people in wars since WW2, unjust death never sounds right.

God does not do for you what you can do for yourself. It is your responsibility to keep out of danger. God won't do it when you can easily do it yourself.

For a powerful nation, America seems to live in fear.

Eric h

Would you consider yourself a Fascist or a Communist?

You have a cool avatar for an American hero, shame he's fictional, he reminds me of Homer Simpson.

I can see why someone with the name of Marion Mitchell Morrison, would have to go round with a silly hat, and a gun tucked in his underpants. It makes john Wayne look really insecure, he probably had an inferiority complex.

ClimateSanity

I have news for you....God's will is not done on earth right now. That's why Jesus said to pray God's will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

genuineoriginal

pacifism for true Jesus' followers.
You took off your armor and dropped your sword.
Now you are unable to stand.

Ephesians 6:10-18
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;​

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You took off your armor and dropped your sword.
Now you are unable to stand.

Ephesians 6:10-18
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;​

Those verses don't speak to Meshak. She is unsaved. The Scripture speaks to True Believers who are in the Body of Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus' true followers' armor and sword is the word of God.

The problem is, you only trust in the four Gospels and not anything before and after them. You have said: "Paul is an anti-Christ" yet, he wrote about 1/3rd of the New Testament. Also, Paul was given the only Gospel by which we can be saved in this Dispensation of Grace."

Romans 2:16 states; "In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So true. They have to rely on chariots and horses to feel secure. They don't trust God's will be done, even though God says vengeance is Mine.

The Israelites (The chosen people of God) had armies. God helped those armies win wars and battles against their enemies. God Himself instructed those armies, at least once, to go into the area of the enemies and kill every man, woman, and child. Even ALL of the animals. That may shock you, however, since Christ is the Son of God and God in the flesh, He's the one who instructed the Israelites to do ALL of those killings.

For all of you that don't know the God of the Old Testament, (which is the same and only God of today) He gave orders to kill enemies of His people the Israelites. He helped them win these wars/battles. God cannot be considered a "pacifist" by any means. He is Almighty God. There is God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit yet, these three are one. Read your Old Testament if you desire to know another side of God? Our country and ALL countries need a military, otherwise, a Hitler, Mao, or Stalin will take over the world. Someday, the anti-Christ WILL take over the world. Perhaps, God is using the USA to hinder him at this time? Maybe, the USA isn't around during that future time? If not for the USA the world would be under the control of the Communists today. Remember that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You have a cool avatar for an American hero, shame he's fictional, he reminds me of Homer Simpson.

I can see why someone with the name of Marion Mitchell Morrison, would have to go round with a silly hat, and a gun tucked in his underpants. It makes john Wayne look really insecure, he probably had an inferiority complex.

And, you're probably a basketball?