ECT Our triune God

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Duh.

So now sin is "natural" as the progression of a creation that was originally "tov" (good)? Creation just arbitrarily brought forth sin all by it's wittle bitty self.

Wow. You have no clue. Tell us all exactly what it means that God created evil in Isaiah 45:7. (Hint: the Calvinists don't understand Theodicy either.)

Yes, sin was a known consequence of creation. God knows. God allowed His creation to experience evil and sin and death after the fall.

Why don't you explain Isaiah 45:7 NIV - Genius

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Duh.

So now sin is "natural" as the progression of a creation that was originally "tov" (good)? Creation just arbitrarily brought forth sin all by it's wittle bitty self.

Wow. You have no clue. Tell us all exactly what it means that God created evil in Isaiah 45:7. (Hint: the Calvinists don't understand Theodicy either.)

You yourself have said tov means functional.

Have you changed your mind?

I happen to think it was functional and good, it did just as God intended.

Cross Reference

So are you more Unitarian (Jesus as a man "created"/born from Mary's womb) or Arian (Jesus as a created celestial being who then "became" a man in the womb of Mary) or an Adoptionist (Arian or Unitarian, but with the man becoming divine or glorified in some manner during life, at death, or at/after resurrection/Ascension)?

Pay attention again, for the first time, Jesus was born, Adam was created. Got it? Both came directly by the Hand of God. Look that up in the Hebrew or Greek. It doesn't matter. The understanding is still the same . . . even in English.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Yes, sin was a known consequence of creation. God knows. God allowed His creation to experience evil and sin and death after the fall.

Why don't you explain Isaiah 45:7 NIV - Genius

I could do so nearly ad infinitum, but you wouldn't listen because you think you already know. Why would I engage in such futility?

You didn't address what it means when Isaiah indicates God creates evil (ra'a). What is ra'a, especially relative to tov ("good")?

Last edited:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Pay attention again, for the first time, Jesus was born, Adam was created. Got it? Both came directly by the Hand of God. Look that up in the Hebrew or Greek. It doesn't matter. The understanding is still the same . . . even in English.

Yeah, "looking up" something in Hebrew or Greek is nothing like actually knowing what those languages are actually and originally saying.

I was merely asking for clarification in a very neutral manner as inquiry.

Cross Reference

Yeah, "looking up" something in Hebrew or Greek is nothing like actually knowing what those languages are actually and originally saying.

I was merely asking for clarification in a very neutral manner as inquiry.

In the end, does that matter given the evidence given us from Greek and Hebrew as near as original doc's as possible that declare it to be as any modern Bible has it? If there is a consensus of understanding from the scholars, what it is to be gained by questioning them except they, themselves who may have an untoward agenda in their ranks?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
In the end, does that matter given the evidence given us from Greek and Hebrew as near as original doc's as possible that declare it to be as any modern Bible has it? If there is a consensus of understanding from the scholars, what it is to be gained by questioning them except they, themselves who may have an untoward agenda in their ranks?

Yes, it matters. A lot. :)