OSAS

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Salvation is simple concept, yet so many Christians make it complicated, pretending to know they are the true ones.

Jesus' teachings are simple and clear, in overall.

Jesus says "if you love Me, keep My commands". This is work salvation.

Jesus also says we know them by their fruit. Jesus does not endorse lip service faith.

Jesus also says if we don't produce fruit, we will be cut down and burned.

So OSAS doctrine is clearly wicked doctrine. It is lip service based salvation which is not of Jesus.

drbrumley

Salvation is simple concept, yet so many Christians make it complicated, pretending to know they are the true ones.

Jesus' teachings are simple and clear, in overall.

Jesus says "if you love Me, keep My commands". This is work salvation.

Jesus also says we know them by their fruit. Jesus does not endorse lip service faith.

Jesus also says if we don't produce fruit, we will be cut down and burned.

So OSAS doctrine is clearly wicked doctrine. It is lip service based salvation which is not of Jesus.
Meshak, do you have your spiritual birth certificate?

drbrumley

Refrence?

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth My word, and believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life."

Do you believe this?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth My word, and believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life."

Do you believe this?

Of course I do.

Listen, Jesus is my Lord and my Savior. He was sent by His Father to be our Lord and Savior.

It is written clearly. Why would I not believe?

I have been claiming to be His follower. You see my avatar statement? It says Christian.

It is sin to make mockery of His servants friend.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And you know very well I have been claiming Jesus' name.

You are mockery of His servant, friend.

drbrumley

Of course I do.

Listen, Jesus is my Lord and my Savior. He was sent by His Father to be our Lord and Savior.

It is written clearly. Why would I not believe?

I have bee claiming to be His follower.

It is sin to make mockery of His servants friend.

I'm not mocking you.

"Verily, verily, I say unto you" Jesus is speaking right?