OSAS

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No one can prove this is biblical using Jesus' word because Jesus did not teach it.

Show us OSAS believers if you think you can quote Jesus' word to prove it.

This is purely man-made doctrine.

It is not of Jesus.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No one can prove this is biblical using Jesus' word because Jesus did not teach it.

It is not of Jesus.

John 10:27-29 New King James Version (NKJV)

27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

It is not of Jesus.

First get saved then you will know what you are talking about....

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

It is not of Jesus.

Jesus's words proving it:

John 5:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life

John 6:29 Therefore they said to Him, "What shall we do, so that we may work the works of God?" 29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent."

Get thee a bible and read it. The man made doctrine that He didnt grant life eternal to those who believe, is your man made doctrine. Jesus has refuted you.

/thread, youre welcome!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus's words proving it:

John 5:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life

John 6:29 Therefore they said to Him, "What shall we do, so that we may work the works of God?" 29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent."

Get thee a bible and read it. The man made doctrine that He didnt grant life eternal to those who believe, is your man made doctrine. Jesus has refuted you.

/thread, youre welcome!

Your interpretation is out of context because Jesus says "if you love Me, keep my commands".

There are tons and tons of Jesus word to be faithful to Him until the end.

If we don't love Him by respecting His word and obey them until the end, we will not be saved, period.

So it is not OSAS.

Jesus is the Lord, not your man-made doctrines.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Your interpretation is out of context because Jesus says "if you love Me, keep my commands".

He commanded we believe, and specifically said what the works of God are, there is no wiggle room for you and that is to believe in Him.

If we don't love Him by respecting His word and obey them until the end, we will not be saved, period.

So it is not OSAS.

Clearly you do not know what "does not come into judgment means, and what "has passed from death to life" means.

Im going by His words, you arent.

Oh and the context of matthew that YOU quoted out of context, is about the last days and its speaking directly to the jews:

See: Matthew 24:16 then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains.

The context is when the focus shifts back to Israel after the time of the gentiles has been fulfilled.

Do you need some help with comprehension? Hooked on phonics includes reading comprehension exercises - i highly recommend it to children and those who have reading issues and those in which english isnt their first language.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

So it is not OSAS.

So, we're to believe that, little old Meshak, with her silly hat, is the
only one who keeps "Tons and tons" of Jesus word? Even though
she rejects 95% of the Bible? Whoa! little Meshak sure thinks
highly of herself.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

It is not of Jesus.
OSAS - once saved, always saved.

What does saved mean in your view? Please explain.

AMR

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
John 10:27-29 New King James Version (NKJV)

27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.

excellent post BR !!! EOT