OSAS

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This is salvation, everyone:

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

this is very basic of Christianity.

It is just amazing that not too many seem to understand this simple Jesus' statement.

drbrumley

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

It is just amazing that not too many seem to understand this simple Jesus' statement.

I don't see the words "works for salvation" as you preach in your verse.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I must have misunderstood.

So, for you, "saved" means being in heaven. Correct?

AMR

Am I being unfair to ask for a simple response to my simple question?

So, for you, "saved" means being in heaven. Is this a correct statement of your understanding of what "saved" means?

After all, you started the thread, OSAS, and it should be required that we all understand what you mean by what "saved" means since the word appears twice in "OSAS".

AMR

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't see the words "works for salvation" as you preach in your verse.

Jesus explained clearly how love Him.

If you believe in Him, you will love Him.

And Jesus says "if you love Me, keep My commands". This is clearly work salvation.

You need to know what Jesus teaches.

Jesus taught us how to be saved.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Am I being unfair to ask for a simple response to my simple question?

So, for you, "saved" means being in heaven. Is this a correct statement of your understanding of what "saved" means?

After all, you started the thread, OSAS, and it should be required that we all understand what you mean by what "saved" means since the word appears twice in "OSAS".

AMR

AMR, I don't take trick or dishonest questions. It is so manipulative, derail and focusing away from my point.

I know you are super good at that. That's what "learned" people do. The Bible says knowledge puffs up, sir.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I will not take a bait of Scripture quoting war.

I go by contextual understanding of Jesus' word.

drbrumley

Jesus explained clearly how love Him.

If you believe in Him, you will love Him.

And Jesus says "if you love Me, keep My commands". This is clearly work salvation.

You need to know what Jesus teaches.

Jesus taught us how to be saved.

Once again, your hat must be on to tight. We don't work to be saved. We are saved to do GOOD WORKS!!! Get the difference? probably not.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're all being trolled. She knows exactly what you're asking, which is why she won't answer it head on.

I wouldn't doubt it, if she ended up being one or more different posters.
Notice how sometimes she's very articulate and other times she speaks
in broken English? Something isn't right?