OSAS is the swindle of the century!

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Here are some more from our apostle Paul about the eternal security of members of the Body of Christ (those who have trusted the Lord believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Romans 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Romans 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Once again I am admiring your verse selections. What do they have to do with OSAS? Are we not friends?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
OSAS enslaves you to sin by telling you that you can sin with impunity.

OSAS turns your children into rebels.

OSAS promotes laziness.

It promotes gluttony and drunkenness.

It does this by focusing on individual rights.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Salvation may not necessarily be lost but it can certainly be deferred depending on one's track record regarding spiritual maturity.

Here is an example of salvation deferred.

I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then because you are lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. (Revelation 3:15-16 NKJV)​

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Salvation may not necessarily be lost but it can certainly be deferred depending on one's track record regarding spiritual maturity.

Here is an example of salvation deferred.

I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then because you are lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. (Revelation 3:15-16 NKJV)​

As always you make another good point. It is better to be hot or cold. OSAS people say that if you are living in sin then you better check and see if you were ever saved in the first place. People living in sin don't check their salvation. They are to busy slowly being cooked like that frog in the boiling pot where the heat just slowly goes up.

Now the fire is getting hotter. The water temp stops at the boiling point and the frog doesn't feel a thing.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Similarity is to be expected. Like looking through a glass darkly. Double vision. Or a set of twins. Counterfeiting is an art not a science with each counterfeiter putting his own personal touches to the work of art.

How are OSAS and TULIP the same?

Is there a core set of beliefs common between the two? If not then why?

Let The Bible be our guide through the labyrinth. Amen

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Rule number one: you cannot reject the Atonement and be a Christian.

Counterfeit rule number one: claim ignorance of the rule.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Exodus 32:34

Now go, lead the people to the place I spoke of, and my angel will go before you. However, when the time comes for me to punish, I will punish them for their sin.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Once again I am admiring your verse selections. What do they have to do with OSAS? Are we not friends?
They have everything to do with eternal security. Paul was fully persuaded (2 Timothy 1:12 KJV) as should anyone who has trusted the Lord believing Paul's gospel! We are crucified, buried and risen with Christ (Romans 6:3-4 KJV, Galatians 2:20 KJV, Colossians 3:1 KJV and sealed unto the day of redemption (Ephesians 4:30 KJV) with that Holy Spirit of promise (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). You can't touch our salvation! It's a done deal!

heir

TOL Subscriber
You have no authority to speak of salvation since you believe not the glorious gospel of Christ (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV). I know from your attitude toward the one whom the Lord sent to you (Acts 22:21 KJV, Romans 11:13 KJV) and what you believe about what he preached.

Paul's teachings are not essential for salvation, but it is some nice to know stuff for the curious.

That includes the name of Paul. Paul's gospel has confused more than one person. Nothing in Paul's gospel is essential for salvation.

Get saved and testify the gospel of the grace of God!

dialm

BANNED
Banned
They have everything to do with eternal security. Paul was fully persuaded (2 Timothy 1:12 KJV) as should anyone who has trusted the Lord believing Paul's gospel! We are crucified, buried and risen with Christ (Romans 6:3-4 KJV, Galatians 2:20 KJV, Colossians 3:1 KJV and sealed unto the day of redemption (Ephesians 4:30 KJV) with that Holy Spirit of promise (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). You can't touch our salvation! It's a done deal!

Is this a hit-and-run or are you going to stick around if we begin a dialog?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Is this a hit-and-run or are you going to stick around if we begin a dialog?
I've posted in this thread more than a few times. I post when I want and if I want. You opened a thread that denies the eternal security of the believer today and I cited scripture from our apostle that proves that those who have trusted the Lord believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), are indeed secure (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). And of course our salvation is secure. It is based entirely upon what the Lord did and not what we do or don't do (Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Titus 3:4-7 KJV). In order for you to even have an argument you'd have to show from Romans through Philemon where one who is saved and identified into the Body of Christ can be uncrucified, unburied, unrisen with Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've posted in this thread more than a few times. I post when I want and if I want. You opened a thread that denies the eternal security of the believer today and I cited scripture from our apostle that proves that those who have trusted the Lord believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), are indeed secure (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). And of course our salvation is secure. It is based entirely upon what the Lord did and not what we do or don't do (Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Titus 3:4-7 KJV). In order for you to even have an argument you'd have to show from Romans through Philemon where one who is saved and identified into the Body of Christ can be uncrucified, unburied, unrisen with Christ.

Excellent post Sister.