ONLY Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elia

Bs’d

Who is the God of Israel? The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob?

Christianity is very confused about this. A confusion also caused by bad Bible translations. In almost all translations the four lettered name of God, Y-H-W-H, which appears in the Hebrew Bible almost 7000 times, is not mentioned, but replaced by "the LORD".

But here are some Biblical texts which point out WHO is the God of Israel. In these verses the letters of the name of God are written, like in the original Hebrew.

Exodus 29:46 “They will know that I am Y-H-W-H their God, who brought them out of Egypt so that I might dwell among them. I am Y-H-W-H their God.”

Numbers 15:41 “I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt to be your God. I am Y-H-W-H your God.”

Deuteronomy 10:20-21 “Fear Y-H-W-H your God and serve him. Hold fast to him and take your oaths in his name. He is your praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes.”

Joshua 24:18 “We too will serve Y-H-W-H , because he is our God.”

II Samuel 22:32 “For who is God besides Y-H-W-H ?”

I Chronicles 16:14 “He is Y-H-W-H our God; his judgments are in all the earth”

II Chronicles 13:10 “As for us, Y-H-W-H is our God, and we have not forsaken him”

Psalm 31:14 “But I trust in you, O Y-H-W-H; I say, "You are my God.”

Psalm 89:6 “For who in the skies above can compare with Y-H-W-H? Who is like Y-H-W-H among the heavenly beings?”

Psalm 91:2 “I will say of Y-H-W-H , "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

Psalm 100:3 “Know that Y-H-W-H is God. It is he who made us.”

Psalm 105:7 “He is Y-H-W-H our God; his judgments are in all the earth;”

Psalm 118:27 “Y-H-W-H is God, and he has made his light shine upon us.”

Psalm 140:6 “O Y-H-W-H, I say to you, "You are my God”

Isaiah 25:1 “O Y-H-W-H, you are my God.”

Isaiah 41:13 “For I am Y-H-W-H , your God;”

Isaiah 43:3 “For I am Y-H-W-H , your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;”

Isaiah 51:15 “For I am Y-H-W-H your God, who churns up the sea so that its waves roar- Y-H-W-H Almighty is his name”

Jeremiah 3:22-23 “Yes, we will come to you, for you are Y-H-W-H our God”

Jeremiah 10:10 “But Y-H-W-H is the true God; he is the living God, the eternal King.;”

Jeremiah 31:18 “Restore me, and I will return, because you are Y-H-W-H my God.”

Habakkuk 1:12 “O Y-H-W-H, are you not from everlasting? My God, my Holy One, we will not die.”

And is there, except for this God Y-H-W-H, any other god?

Deuteronomy 4:35 “You were shown these things so that you might know that Y-H-W-H is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39 “Acknowledge and take to heart this day that Y-H-W-H is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

II Samuel 7:22 “How great you are, O Sovereign Y-H-W-H! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

I Kings 8:60 “so that all the peoples of the earth may know that Y-H-W-H is God and that there is no other.”

I Chronicles 17:20 “There is no one like you, O Y-H-W-H, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

II Chronicles 6:14 “O Y-H-W-H, God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth.”

Nehemiah 9:6 “You alone are Y-H-W-H.”

Isaiah 45:21-23 “You are my witnesses," declares Y-H-W-H, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 45:5-6 “I am Y-H-W-H , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me."

Isaiah 45:21-23 “Declare what is to be, present it- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, Y-H-W-H? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.”

Joel 2:27 “Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am Y-H-W-H your God, and that there is no other;”

Exodus 20:1-3 “And God spoke all these words: "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.

Eliyahu, light unto the nations

"Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is ONE!" Deut 6:4

"All the peoples walk each in the name of his god, but as for us; we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God forever and ever!" Micah 4:5

Markseasigh

BANNED
Banned
Psalm 68:4 KJV - Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

Praise JAH!

AMEN!

Markseasigh

BANNED
Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGg__SX8HyM

JAH GOD.

PROTECT US.

PRAISE GOD FOR JAH IS WORTHY OF PRAISE!!!!

:drum:

Jah
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
"JAH" redirects here. For other uses, see JAH (disambiguation).
Rastafari
movement
1897 flag of Ethiopia
Main doctrines

Jah
Zion
Cannabis use

Jah (pron.: /ˈdʒɑː/; Hebrew: יהּ‎ = Yah) is the shortened form of the divine name YHWH (also spelled Jehovah or Yahweh), an anglicized version of the Tetragrammaton (YHWH, Latin JHVH). The name is most commonly associated with the Rastafari movement or within the word hallelujah, although Christian groups may use the name to varying degrees. The name is used in some English Bible translations which reconstruct the Tetragrammaton. Other versions sometimes use the academic Hebrew reconstruction "Yah". Some languages use the letter "I" instead of "Y" or "J": Other languages use CH (Choctaw), S (Tongan), and Z (Chin).

Markseasigh

BANNED
Banned
How can the FATHER, also be the SON?

or worse, how can the SON, be his own FATHER?

please explain catholic. with a Bible verse.

I've used a Bible Verse that contains the NAME OF GOD. Prove me Wrong with the Bible and I will believe. BUT YOU CANT, cause I know Gods name JAH. YHWH

Psalm 68:4 KJV - Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him

Markseasigh

BANNED
Banned
actually,

this

Psalm 68:4 KJV - Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him

proves you can't teach a catholic, from the Word of God. They only learn by word of popery.

Or, you don't have your own Bible to check the verse. Or, you don't care who God is.

oatmeal

Bs’d

Who is the God of Israel? The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob?

Christianity is very confused about this. A confusion also caused by bad Bible translations. In almost all translations the four lettered name of God, Y-H-W-H, which appears in the Hebrew Bible almost 7000 times, is not mentioned, but replaced by "the LORD".

But here are some Biblical texts which point out WHO is the God of Israel. In these verses the letters of the name of God are written, like in the original Hebrew.

Exodus 29:46 “They will know that I am Y-H-W-H their God, who brought them out of Egypt so that I might dwell among them. I am Y-H-W-H their God.”

Numbers 15:41 “I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt to be your God. I am Y-H-W-H your God.”

Deuteronomy 10:20-21 “Fear Y-H-W-H your God and serve him. Hold fast to him and take your oaths in his name. He is your praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes.”

Joshua 24:18 “We too will serve Y-H-W-H , because he is our God.”

II Samuel 22:32 “For who is God besides Y-H-W-H ?”

I Chronicles 16:14 “He is Y-H-W-H our God; his judgments are in all the earth”

II Chronicles 13:10 “As for us, Y-H-W-H is our God, and we have not forsaken him”

Psalm 31:14 “But I trust in you, O Y-H-W-H; I say, "You are my God.”

Psalm 89:6 “For who in the skies above can compare with Y-H-W-H? Who is like Y-H-W-H among the heavenly beings?”

Psalm 91:2 “I will say of Y-H-W-H , "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

Psalm 100:3 “Know that Y-H-W-H is God. It is he who made us.”

Psalm 105:7 “He is Y-H-W-H our God; his judgments are in all the earth;”

Psalm 118:27 “Y-H-W-H is God, and he has made his light shine upon us.”

Psalm 140:6 “O Y-H-W-H, I say to you, "You are my God”

Isaiah 25:1 “O Y-H-W-H, you are my God.”

Isaiah 41:13 “For I am Y-H-W-H , your God;”

Isaiah 43:3 “For I am Y-H-W-H , your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;”

Isaiah 51:15 “For I am Y-H-W-H your God, who churns up the sea so that its waves roar- Y-H-W-H Almighty is his name”

Jeremiah 3:22-23 “Yes, we will come to you, for you are Y-H-W-H our God”

Jeremiah 10:10 “But Y-H-W-H is the true God; he is the living God, the eternal King.;”

Jeremiah 31:18 “Restore me, and I will return, because you are Y-H-W-H my God.”

Habakkuk 1:12 “O Y-H-W-H, are you not from everlasting? My God, my Holy One, we will not die.”

And is there, except for this God Y-H-W-H, any other god?

Deuteronomy 4:35 “You were shown these things so that you might know that Y-H-W-H is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39 “Acknowledge and take to heart this day that Y-H-W-H is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

II Samuel 7:22 “How great you are, O Sovereign Y-H-W-H! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

I Kings 8:60 “so that all the peoples of the earth may know that Y-H-W-H is God and that there is no other.”

I Chronicles 17:20 “There is no one like you, O Y-H-W-H, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

II Chronicles 6:14 “O Y-H-W-H, God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth.”

Isaiah 45:21-23 “You are my witnesses," declares Y-H-W-H, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 45:5-6 “I am Y-H-W-H , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me."

Isaiah 45:21-23 “Declare what is to be, present it- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, Y-H-W-H? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.”

Joel 2:27 “Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am Y-H-W-H your God, and that there is no other;”

Exodus 20:1-3 “And God spoke all these words: "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.

"All the peoples walk each in the name of his god, but as for us; we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God forever and ever!" Micah 4:5

Your verses are very clear!

How interesting that the pronouns, he, him, his, are singular, not plural!

God is one, God is a he, not a they.

God is one, not a three in one.

God alone is God, Jesus Christ is the son of God, a human, a prophet of God.

The Holy Spirit is simply another name, among many, that God uses to communicate His attributes.

God has done this many times in scripture. Jehovah, Elohim, El, El Shaddai, Rock, Fortress, Shield, Buckler, High Tower, Redeemer, Savior,....

He is all those things and more.

God is multifaceted.

God is God but He is not His own son.

God is God

The son of God is the son of God

They are not the same being, they are not the same person.

oatmeal

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
actually,

this

proves you can't teach a catholic, from the word of God. They only learn by word of popery.

Or, you don't have your own Bible to check the verse. Or, you don't care who God is.

we have our own bible
and
it is called the new testament

Markseasigh

BANNED
Banned
we have our own bible
and

LOL I LOVE THE NEW TESTAMENT. THOSE ARE THE BOOKS WITH JESUS IN IT WHERE HE SAYS, "SEE THESE GOSPELS, THEY ARE HOLY", now guess what books He was speaking of????? in the new testament??????????

thats right! the old testament. Jesus Himself testified that the Gospels of the day were Holy.

YOU FORGOT THE MAJORITY OF THE BOOK THOUGH.

the old testament. Hopefully the Catholic Bible still contains that, Correct?

Mat 4:23 KJV - And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
Mat 11:5 KJV - The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
Mat 24:14 KJV - And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Last edited:

Elia

Jesus is God

Bs'd

Some people just don't get it.

I'll repeat this: There is only one God, and His name is Y-H-W-H.

So besides Y-H-W-H there is no other God, and it is forbidden to have any other gods before Him.

That is how we know that JC is not God, and not divine.

And we know he was not the messiah, because he didn't fulfill the messianic prophecies.

Elia

we have our own bible
and

Bs'd

The problem with your NT is, that it claims to be the fulfillment of the Hebrew Bible, the OT.

And therefore, the NT cannot go against the Tanach. (OT) [OT = Only Testament]

And therefore, when the Tanach makes it clear above any doubt, that only Y-H-W-H is God, and NOBODY else, than that is it.

No other gods possible.

No other gods allowed.

Elia

Wait!

So, Jesus, is not worshipable to you?

Bs'd

There is only ONE worshipable, and that is Y-H-W-H.

Anybody who worships something or somebody else than Y-H-W-H is an IDOL WORSHIPER!!

And therefore JC is not worshipable.

Apple7

To the Jews who believe that Yahweh is one:

To you it was revealed, so that you might know that Yahweh is HaElohim (literally: all the Gods), and no one else besides Him. (Deut 4.35)

Yahweh is ‘all the Gods’?

‘All the Gods’ are one Yahweh?

Again, a few verses later, we read…

Know today, and turn back your heart to it, that Yahweh, He is HaElohim (literally: all the Gods) in the heavens above and on the earth beneath; there is no other. (Deut 4.39)

Yahweh is ‘all the Gods’ both in heaven and on earth?

What is the Triune Yahweh doing on earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.