Status
Not open for further replies.

Markseasigh

BANNED
Banned
NO!

Yahweh is JAH, or JAHOVAH.

the hebrew word elohi'ym means gods.

the word Elohi'ym means the GOD ALMIGHTY.

In the Biblical Phrase

I The LORD your God, is God of gods, and Lord of lords.

really says,

I JAHOVAH your God (Elohi'ym), is Elohi'ym of elohi'ym, and Adon'ai of adon.

SO

THE LORD God is JAHOVAH, or YHWH, cause the word "LORD" = JAH

PRAISE JAH FOR GOD IS WORTHY OF PRAISE!

Elia

So, Elia, you don't believe Jesus Died and rose again?

Bs'd

I believe he died. I don't believe he rose again. Why should i?

Even in the New Testament there is NOT ONE SINGLE WITNESS of his resurrection. No man saw him get up from the grave and walk away.

Oh, but he appeared to his disciples. Well, in that case, can you explain to me why nobody recognized him? Look in Luke 24:13-35. This speaks about the men on the road to Emmaus. JC met them, but they didn't recognize him.

The same thing happens in John 20:14; "At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus. "Woman," he said, "why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?" Thinking he was the gardener, she said, ... "
She thought JC was the gardener....

John 21:4 "Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. He called out to them, ..."

And again they didn't recognize him.

Isn't it strange that they didn't recognize the person with whom they were so close for years?

But the NT gives the answer to that strange phenomena. Look in Mark 16:12-13 "Afterward Jesus appeared IN A DIFFERENT FORM to two of them while they were walking in the country."
So it was a person "in a different form" from the previous well known JC who appeared to them, that's why they didn't recognize him.

A person in different form from the old JC, who was not recognized by the people he interacted with for years, only days before, doesn't that sounds like an impostor who is pretending to be the resurrected JC?

That also explains why some of the disciples doubted when the "resurrected JC" appeared to them: "When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted." Matt 28:17.

Can you imagine that the authentic JC appears to you and you still doubt?
Apparently he was not so authentic.

If the disciples, who saw the "resurrected JC" with their own eyes, still doubted, why then do the Christians 2000 years later, who have nothing to go by but stories, don't doubt?

And, is the Savior to Humanity?

Here is who is my savior:

Isaiah 43:3: "For I am Y-H-W-H thy God, the Holy one of Israel, thy saviour."

Isaiah 43:10-11: "Before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me, even I, I am Y-H-W-H, and beside Me there is no saviour."

Isaiah 45:21-22: "... I Y-H-W-H, and there is no God else beside Me, a just G.d and a saviour, there is no saviour beside Me. Look unto Me and be you saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God and there is none else."

Hosea 13:4: "Yet I am Y-H-W-H thy God, and thou shall know no God but Me, for there is no saviour beside Me."

Eliyahu, light unto the nations

"Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is ONE!" Deut 6:4

"All the peoples walk each in the name of his god, but as for us; we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God forever and ever!" Micah 4:5

Elia

NO!

Yahweh is JAH, or JAHOVAH.

the hebrew word elohi'ym means gods.

the word Elohi'ym means the GOD ALMIGHTY.

In the Biblical Phrase

I The LORD your God, is God of gods, and Lord of lords.

really says,

I JAHOVAH your God (Elohi'ym), is Elohi'ym of elohi'ym, and Adon'ai of adon.

SO

THE LORD God is JAHOVAH, or YHWH, cause the word "LORD" = JAH

PRAISE JAH FOR GOD IS WORTHY OF PRAISE!

Bs'd

The word "elohiem" means "powers".

Because of the fact that God is the source of all powers, He is addressed as "elohiem", but the word "elohiem" is also used for mighty men, leaders, judges, and more.

Moses is 2 times called an "elohiem", in Ex 4:16, and Ex 7:1.

"All the peoples walk each in the name of his god, but as for us; we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God forever and ever!" Micah 4:5

Markseasigh

BANNED
Banned
Because when Jesus died the earth shook.

and the Temple veil to the HOLY OF HOLY's was torn.

and those fathers who were dead, rose from the dead.

what about that part of the Bible.... Do you believe the NEW TESTAMENT OR NO?

Markseasigh

BANNED
Banned
Gen 2:4 KJV - These [428] [are] the generations [8435] of the heavens [8064] and of the earth [776] when they were created [1254], in the day [3117] that the LORD [3068] God [430] made [6213] the earth [776] and the heavens [8064],

see lord here HW # 3068 = JAHOVAH,

and the God HW # 430 = Elohi'ym

or God, cause otherwise this verse would read. "In the day that the JAHOVAH "POWERS" made the earth and the Heavens. correct? according to you?

Strong's H430 - 'elohiym
אֱלֹהִים

Transliteration

'elohiym

Pronunciation

el·ō·hēm' (Key)

Part of Speech

masculine noun

Root Word (Etymology)

Plural of אֱלוֹהַּ (H433)

TWOT Reference

93c
Outl

1) (plural)

a) rulers, judges

b) divine ones

c) angels

d) gods

2) (plural intensive - singular meaning)

a) god, goddess

b) godlike one

c) works or special possessions of God

d) the (true) God

e) God

Elia

Because when Jesus died the earth shook.

and the Temple veil to the HOLY OF HOLY's was torn.

and those fathers who were dead, rose from the dead.

what about that part of the Bible.... Do you believe the NEW TESTAMENT OR NO?

Bs'd

I do NOT believe in the NT.

Elia

Gen 2:4 KJV - These [428] [are] the generations [8435] of the heavens [8064] and of the earth [776] when they were created [1254], in the day [3117] that the LORD [3068] God [430] made [6213] the earth [776] and the heavens [8064],

see lord here HW # 3068 = JAHOVAH,

and the God HW # 430 = Elohi'ym

or God, cause otherwise this verse would read. "In the day that the JAHOVAH "POWERS" made the earth and the Heavens. correct? according to you?

Bs'd

That should be: "In the day that Y-H-W-H, the source of all powers, made the heaven and the earth."

Because Y-H-W-H is the source of all powers, He is addressed with "powers", and the word "powers" is also used in the sense of "God".

Eliyahu

Elia

To the Jews who believe that Yahweh is one:

Bs'd

To the pagan idolaters who believe Y-H-W-H is not one:

שמע ישראל י-ה-ו-ה אלהנו י-ה-ו-ה אחד

Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is
ONE.​

And you shall love Y-H-W-H your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.
And these words which I command you this day shall be upon your heart;
and you shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
And you shall bind them as a sign upon your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
Deut 6:4-9

"Listen, Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is One" Holman Christian Standard Bible

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one." English Standard Version

"Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!" New American Standard Bible

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one." New International Version

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one!" New King James Version"

"And one of the scribes came up and heard them disputing with one another, and seeing that he answered them well, asked him, "Which commandment is the first of all?" Jesus answered, "The first is, `Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, THE LORD IS ONE; and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.' The second is this, `You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these." And the scribe said to him, "You are right, Teacher; you have truly said that HE IS ONE, and there is no other but he; and to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the strength, and to love one's neighbor as oneself, is much more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices." And when Jesus saw that he answered wisely, he said to him, "You are not far from the kingdom of God."" Mark 12:28-34 Revised Standard Version

“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one." .... "You are right in saying that God is one" New International Version

"Here is the most important one. Moses said, 'Israel, listen to me. The Lord is our God. The Lord is one." .... "You are right in saying that God is one." New International Readers Version

"Jesus answered: Listen, Israel! The Lord our God, The Lord is One." .... "You have correctly said that He is One," Holman Christian Standard Bible

"Jesus answered, The first is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God, the Lord is one:" .... "thou hast well said that he is one;" American Standard Version

"Jesus answered him, “The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the LORD our God, the LORD is one." New King James Version

"Jesus answered, "The most important is, 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one" .... "You have truly said that he is one," English Standard Version

"Jesus said, "The first in importance is, 'Listen, Israel: The Lord your God is one;" .... "A wonderful answer, Teacher! So lucid and accurate—that God is one" The Message

"‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one." .... “You are right in saying that God is one" New International Version

"Now an intermediary implies more than one; but GOD IS ONE." Gal 3:20 Revised Standard Version

"Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but GOD IS ONE" King James Version

"A mediator, however, implies more than one party; but GOD IS ONE." New International Version

"Now an intermediary implies more than one, but GOD IS ONE." English Standard Version

"Now a mediator is not a mediator of one; but GOD IS ONE." American Standard Version

"and the mediator is not of one, and GOD IS ONE" Youngs Literal Translation

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." James 2:19 Revised Standard Version

"thou -- thou dost believe that GOD IS ONE; thou dost well," Youngs Literal translation

"Thou believest that GOD IS ONE; thou doest well:" American Standard Version

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." Holman Christian Standard Bible.

"*Thou* believest that GOD IS ONE. Thou doest well." Darby Translation.

"It’s good that you believe that GOD IS ONE." Common English Bible

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." English Standard Version

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." Amplified Bible

"You believe that GOD IS ONE You do well;" New American Standard Bible

So the Bible teaches clearly that God is ONE.

"And J-e-h-o-v-a-h shall be King over all the earth: in that day shall J-e-h-o-v-a-h be one, and his name one." Zach 14:9 American Standard Version

"And the LORD shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be— “The LORD is one, And His name one." New King James Version

"And the LORD will be king over all the earth. On that day the LORD will be one and his name one." English Standard Version

"And the Lord shall be King over all the earth; in that day the Lord shall be one [in the recognition and worship of men] and His name one." Amplified Bible

"And God spoke all these words, saying, "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME."

OMEGA

Elia,

Context Context Context.
===============================
Isa 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

9 ¶ They that make a graven image are all of them vanity; and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed.
10 Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?
===============================

Before me there was NO GOD MADE. MADE MADE MADE.

Jehovah was just berating them for Making Idols and not obeying him.

We have proven time and times and half a time that There are Two Gods Ruling the Universe.

Isa 26:13 O LORD our God, other lords beside thee have had dominion over us:

Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts;

I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isa 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it?
ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

Isa 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me:

I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Isa 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together:

who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time?

have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me;

a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

Isa 56:8 The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith,

Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

Elia

To the Jews who believe that Yahweh is one:

To you it was revealed, so that you might know that Yahweh is HaElohim (literally: all the Gods), and no one else besides Him. (Deut 4.35)

Yahweh is ‘all the Gods’?

Bs'd

No, of course He is not "all the Gods".

The problem is that you don't know Hebrew.

What is the Triune Yahweh doing on earth?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

There is no "triune Y-H-W-H. Doesn't exist.

As usual you seeing things that don't exist.

Eliyahu

Elia

Elia,

Context Context Context.

Before me there was NO GOD MADE. MADE MADE MADE.

Jehovah was just berating them for Making Idols and not obeying him.

We have proven time and times and half a time that There are Two Gods Ruling the Universe.

Give it up.

Bs'd

You can't fight the word of God:

"Know therefore this day, and consider it in your heart, that Y-H-W-H he is G.d in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39

"See now that I, even I, am He, and there is no god with me." Deuteronomy..32:39

"I am He, before Me no god was created, neither shall there be after Me." Isaiah 43:10

"Thus saith Y-H-W-H , the King of Israel and his redeemer, the LORD of hosts, I am the first, and I am the last, and beside Me there is no god." Isaiah 44:6

"I am Y-H-W-H , and there is none else." Isaiah 45:18

Let us now take a look at the message that the New Testament is trying to give us, armed with the knowledge that, as shown before, there is one G.d, and that one G.d is one. Surprising as it may be, in the New Testament G.d is also one. Look for this fact at the following verses: Mark 12:29-34. Here Jesus himself, when asked what is the first commandment, quotes Deuteronomy 6:4: "Hear Israel, the Lord our G.d is one Lord." And in verse 32 he is answered: "There is one G.d, and there is no other than He", upon which Jesus replies: "You are not far from the kingdom of G.d."

So also for Jesus there clearly is one G.d who is one.

And what about Paul, who wrote more than half of all the books of the New Testament, what does he think about it?

Romans 3:30: "Seeing it is one G.d, …"

I Corinthians 8:4: "We know that an idol is nothing in the world and that there is no other G.d than one."

idem verse 6: "But to us there is but one G.d …"

Ephesians 4:6; "One G.d and father of all, …"

I Timothy 2:5; "For there is one G.d …"

And look what James says in James 2:19; "You believe that there is one G.d, and you do well."

Also in the New Testament there is one G.d who is one.

Somebody who believes in two gods is an polytheist and an idol worshiper.

Elia

What is the Triune Yahweh doing on earth?

Bs'd

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil,
who put darkness for light and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."
Isaiah 5:20

Woe to those who call three one, and one three!

Markseasigh

BANNED
Banned
Elia, doesn't it go like this?

LORD = JAHOVAH

Lord = Adon'ai

lord = adon

God = Elohi'ym

gods = elohi'ym

sons of God = ben e Elohi'ym

GOD = JAHOVIH

?

JUST WONDERING....

cause I always thought that elohiym meant many gods. like the canaanites had many elohiym.

also, I think that Elohi'ym is the word used for JAH, or All Powerful Creator God. so like the God of gods is really, "the Elohi'ym of elohiym."

Strong's H430 - 'elohiym
אֱלֹהִים

Transliteration

'elohiym

Pronunciation

el·ō·hēm' (Key)

Part of Speech

masculine noun

Root Word (Etymology)

Plural of אֱלוֹהַּ (H433)

TWOT Reference

93c
Outl

1) (plural)

a) rulers, judges

b) divine ones

c) angels

d) gods

2) (plural intensive - singular meaning)

a) god, goddess

b) godlike one

c) works or special possessions of God

d) the (true) God

e) God

"POWERS"
is not mentioned, how do you explain.

I think elohi'ym means gods, like many divine beings, and Elohi'ym means the supreme all mighty Being they.

being that the im suffix in hebrew is a plural masculine word.... RIGHT?

OMEGA

------------------------------------

But you can UNDERSTAND IT by correct translation and Context.

Jehovah / Jesus was the God of the HEBREWS by Contract with them.

He was Ruling over them and the Earth and that was His Commission to do.

God the Father was off taking care of the Rest of the vast Universe.

The Earth was Jehovah's baby , his Responsibility.

JESUS introduced the Father in the New Testament because

the Father was not around or nearby the Earth.

Jesus/Jehovah went and got the Father to come by and help him with the Birth and Resurrection process.

-----------------------------

Isa 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.
9 ¶ They that make a graven image are all of them vanity; and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed.
10 Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?
11 Behold, all his fellows shall be ashamed: and the workmen, they are of men: let them all be gathered together, let them stand up; yet they shall fear, and they shall be ashamed together.
12 The smith with the tongs both worketh in the coals, and fashioneth it with hammers, and worketh it with the strength of his arms: yea, he is hungry, and his strength faileth: he drinketh no water, and is faint.

Elia

------------------------------------

But you can UNDERSTAND IT by correct translation and Context.

Bs'd

So you understand that when the Bible says that there is only one God, that there are two??

Markseasigh

BANNED
Banned
WAIT! only crazy people believe that Jesus and God are the same being.

JESUS WAS BORN EVERYBODY!!!!

what is your take on the holy ghost?

Psa 51:11 KJV - Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Isa 63:10 KJV - But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, [and] he fought against them.
Isa 63:11 KJV - Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, [and] his people, [saying], Where [is] he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where [is] he that put his holy Spirit within him?

or holy spirit?

Is this not also God?

OMEGA

Elia Kuriakin said,

So you understand that when the Bible says that there is only one God, that there are two??

-------------------------

My dear Jewish brother, when it says that the LORD OUR G-d is One Lord

it means that HE is One Person and not many Idols.

Notice it says "OUR " which means the HEBREWS ONLY at that time.

LORD means their Ruler who they are subservient to.

But they were Turning to Idols instead of their One God.

And Because they KEPT TURNING AWAY the Lord G-d said
that HE would POUR out his spirit INTO them and give them a
NEW HEART.

How was he going to do this ????

--> JESUS came and developed the proper Godly Character

and the OTHER GOD in the Universe came to HELP with the Process.

God the Father is the BIG BOSS and JESUS/Jehovah was showing how

to Serve Him. They are Partners. They are both God Beings and co-operate

with each other.

NEXT QUESTION..........

----------------

Status
Not open for further replies.