One of the best things about Ted Cruz

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
“And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors.”
-Thomas Jefferson. Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823

I could continue. But I won't. Devout Romanists are nearly impossible to correct regardless of the amount of evidence provided.

I really should start a Founding Fathers thread. I'd spent quite a bit of time silencing you secular humanists in FF's started by others, but I believe due to their age, those threads have been deleted.

Perhaps when I get some time I'll do so.

I noticed how he ignores my comments about him being an ex-homo. It seems that I must be right about that one.

It's Standard Operational Procedure for the LGBTQueer movement to accuse those who speak up against homosexuality of being what they are (a psychologist could have a heyday with that one).

Accusations of me being a fag didn't bother me the first time I heard it, it doesn't bother me the 10,000th time either.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So you're admitting you're a loony fascist?

Quite refreshingly honest on your part for a change aCW. Well done!

:thumb:

After years of spending time around people like you here on TOL, I found that arguing with the morally and mentally inferior is a waste of time. Hence I save time and valuable internet space by writing "And?"

That being said: Isn't there someplace else where you can do your drama queen trolling?

Arthur Brain

After years of spending time around people like you here on TOL, I found that arguing with the morally and mentally inferior is a waste of time. Hence I save time and valuable internet space by writing "And?"

That being said: Isn't there someplace else where you can do your drama queen trolling?

Erm, I would rather think it would take you years to even find someone inferior to argue with as you're barely the sharpest knife in the drawer where it comes to critical thinking and the like, in fact you're more of a spoon in that regard and the drama queen thing?

You still demented enough to think Wiz has 47 sock accounts?

Schmuck...

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
It's Standard Operational Procedure for the LGBTQueer movement to accuse those who speak up against homosexuality of being what they are (a psychologist could have a heyday with that one).

Accusations of me being a fag didn't bother me the first time I heard it, it doesn't bother me the 10,000th time either.
I think the SOP is not slander. Thou acts like an ex-homo and thou art an ex-homo. The SOP of the religious right is to use a person's moral weakness as black mail information. Hence, Michelle Bachmann and her husband.

You are offended because it is true.

I still don't understand why you wanted to post some many pictures of a gay parader, or even if how you believe same-sex marriage is the law of the land, since there will be no funding for it, and the supreme court cannot legislate by executive order.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I think the SOP is not slander. Thou acts like an ex-homo and thou art an ex-homo. The SOP of the religious right is to use a person's moral weakness as black mail information. Hence, Michelle Bachmann and her husband.

You are offended because it is true.

I'll let you know when I start caring what a heathen thinks.

I still don't understand why you wanted to post some many pictures of a gay parader, or even if how you believe same-sex marriage is the law of the land, since there will be no funding for it, and the supreme court cannot legislate by executive order.

I'm glad that you're following my very popular 4 part thread. I said in an earlier thread (Part 1 I believe) that after knowing all of the information that I will be presenting over the next year (amongst other things the physical molestation and psychological indoctrination of children) if someone still doesn't want to do something about it, they had better look at themselves in the mirror and acknowledge what they are:

a pervert.

Time to take a close look at yourself SabathMoon in the event you don't already know what you are.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Where did you get that idea, fundy?

aCultureWarrior said:
I'm glad that you're following my very popular 4 part thread. I said in an earlier thread (Part 1 I believe) that after knowing all of the information that I will be presenting over the next year (amongst other things the physical molestation and psychological indoctrination of children) if someone still doesn't want to do something about it, they had better look at themselves in the mirror and acknowledge what they are:
You are too eager for it. Some of this is just upperclass diseases which none can do a-thing about.

aCultureWarrior said:
Time to take a close look at yourself SabathMoon in the event you don't already know what you are.
If you lied less, ye fundies would have mondo more support.

But tell me something: why did you have a picture of a child looking at man's penis. The penis was [not] in the photo, but you doctored it anyway, and pretended the child was shocked by it. You weren't sober enough to word how the child didn't know what he was looking it, and that a such thing shouldn't happen. You had no common sense, and you obviously knew too much.

It doesn't bother anybody that you have been gay; but you can't pretend that you weren't, and you shouldn't be a prude not explaining how it is a dead end.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Where did you get that idea, fundy?

The last person that called me that was transvestite named "Chuck" who was going to 'marry' some guy who planned on having his genitals mutilated to become a pretend woman.

Chuck, is that you?

Quote:

a pervert.

You are too eager for it. Some of this is just upperclass diseases which none can do a-thing about.

So embracing sexual perversion is an "upperclass disease"?

Quote:

If you lied less, ye fundies would have mondo more support.

Did I mention that the last person to call me a "fundy" was a homosexual?

But tell me something: why did you have a picture of a child looking at man's penis. The penis was [not] in the photo, but you doctored it anyway, and pretended the child was shocked by it. You weren't sober enough to word how the child didn't know what he was looking it, and that a such thing shouldn't happen. You had no common sense, and you obviously knew too much.

It doesn't bother anybody that you have been gay; but you can't pretend that you weren't, and you shouldn't be a prude not explaining how it is a dead end.

No one that has posted in my thread defending homosexuality has had the courage to admit that they engage in the behavior themselves.

SabathMoon, why don't you be the first?

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4417528&postcount=1

Daniel1769

I'm not a secular humanist by any means. I'm a KJV reading, soul-winning, indepedent Baptist. As such, I prefer Christ-denying Freemasons like Ben Franklin not be lumped in with Christians just because the ecumenists and Romanists want a Romanist government to control the world. I'd also prefer if a government that spends the majority of it's resources on bombing other countries to hijack the term "Christian."

Luckily, the founders never claimed to be starting a Christian government. In fact, they claimed the opposite as can be seen in the Treaty of Tripoli signed by President John Adams. aCW doesn't really care about the truth. He uses half truths and deception to push his ecumenist ideology just like that lying ecumenist David Barton and his Mormon buddy Glenn Beck.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not a secular humanist by any means.

Yet you refuse to investigate how the men who started this country, were almost to the man, devout Christians (and even those who didn't give their life to Christ spoke highly of Him/God). Our country was founded on a very solid Christian foundation. Our laws were based on Judeo-Christian doctrine, and up until a few decades ago, so was our culture.

You act ashamed of our Christian foundation and I have to wonder why?

Daniel1769

Yet you refuse to investigate how the men who started this country, were almost to the man, devout Christians (and even those who didn't give their life to Christ spoke highly of Him/God). Our country was founded on a very solid Christian foundation. Our laws were based on Judeo-Christian doctrine, and up until a few decades ago, so was our culture.

Most of America were Christians That is obvious. However, the most famous and influential founders were not. Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Thomas Paine...these men all openly denied the deity of Christ.

There is a segment of Christians in this country who need validation. They need the founders to be Christians. They need the president to talk about God. They need celebrities to talk about God. They need corporations to talk about God. No matter how insincere these people are, this segment of Christians laps it up. If they can't have celebrities and big TV stations all paying lip service to God, they get bent out of shape. Never mind what doctrinal positions these people claim to hold. As long as they say "Jesus" they are made into spiritual leaders.

I don't need heretics like Ben Franklin or Duck Dynasty or Ben Carson or George Bush or Barack Obama to be Christian. I stand firm on my beliefs without the support of insincere pop-culture icons. These people annoy me more than anything. I surely refuse to twist the facts to make it look like these people are Bible-believing Christians.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Most of America were Christians That is obvious. However, the most famous and influential founders were not. Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Thomas Paine...these men all openly denied the deity of Christ.

You don't know that because you believe secular humanist propaganda and refuse to investigate the truth by reading the pdf file that I attached for the book "The Christian Life and Character of the Civil Institutions of the United States."

There is a segment of Christians in this country who need validation. They need the founders to be Christians.

Hence there would be a segment of this country (who you are identifying with) that so desperately need to show that God was not an instrumental part when it came to the founding of this nation.

I'd be more than happy to talk about the organizations that are part of that secular humanist movement.

How about we start with the American Civil Liberties Union? (founded by avid communists/atheists; the same ACLU that is a huge supporter of the baby butchers at Planned Parenthood, defended the North American Man Boy Love Association in the civil suit brought on by the parents of a 10 year old boy who was brutally murdered by homosexuals, etc. etc. etc.)

What kind of phony religion do you practice that makes you identify with God-hating atheists Danny?

Daniel1769

Quote:

You don't know that because you believe secular humanist propaganda and refuse to investigate the truth by reading the pdf file that I attached for the book "The Christian Life and Character of the Civil Institutions of the United States."

Hence there would be a segment of this country (who you are identifying with) that so desperately need to show that God was not an instrumental part when it came to the founding of this nation.

I'd be more than happy to talk about the organizations that are part of that secular humanist movement.

How about we start with the American Civil Liberties Union? (founded by avid communists/atheists; the same ACLU that is a huge supporter of the baby butchers at Planned Parenthood, defended the North American Man Boy Love Association in the civil suit brought on by the parents of a 10 year old boy who was brutally murdered by homosexuals, etc. etc. etc.)

What kind of phony religion do you practice that makes you identify with God-hating atheists Danny?

I have the Age of Reason and the Jefferson Bible. I don't need your pdf file to edit the books these guys actually wrote. I don't need Freemason propaganda to deceive me into believing that a bunch of Freemasons were fundamentalist Christians. They weren't, and I don't care. They aren't my spiritual leaders. I don't have this delusion that the Constitution was divinely inspired. I'm not very interested in the founders views on religion. I read a couple of books on it, got the picture, and I've moved on with it. It isn't important to me to rewrite history to make George Washington and Ronald Reagan into the successors of the apostles. They weren't. Get over it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have the Age of Reason...

It's author, Thomas Paine is not a good example to use when it comes to the Founding Fathers. After he spent much of the 1790's living in France where he was involved in the French Revolution, he returned to America where he died in 1802. Only six people attended his funeral because of his ridicule of Christianity.

and the Jefferson Bible.

Whose author wrote the Declaration of Independence, establishing that our rights come from God, not man. You do know that the Jefferson Bible was written (minus the Divinity aspect of it) to help the "savages" become civilized don't you?

I don't need your pdf file to edit the books these guys actually wrote.

It was established several posts ago that you have no desire to know the truth Danny.

I don't need Freemason propaganda to deceive me into believing that a bunch of Freemasons were fundamentalist Christians. They weren't, and I don't care. They aren't my spiritual leaders. I don't have this delusion that the Constitution was divinely inspired. I'm not very interested in the founders views on religion.

But but but Danny, didn't you say that they were deists? I guess you are interested in the founders view on religion.

I read a couple of books on it, got the picture, and I've moved on with it. It isn't important to me to rewrite history to make George Washington and Ronald Reagan into the successors of the apostles. They weren't. Get over it.

Reagan was a tool of the left. As Governor of CA he helped promote abortion, homosexuality, no fault divorce, cohabitation. Please don't use him in the same sentence as George Washington.

Back to your hatred of Ted Cruz. If you vote, who are you supporting for President? (i.e. which God-hating Libertarian?).

TracerBullet

Quote:

The last person that called me that was transvestite named "Chuck" who was going to 'marry' some guy who planned on having his genitals mutilated to become a pretend woman.

Chuck, is that you?
"Fundy" is one of the nicest things you can be called

a pervert.

Yes, we all know those who engage in reparative therapy are perverts

No one that has posted in my thread defending homosexuality has had the courage to admit that they engage in the behavior themselves.

Why would any gay or lesbian head into your blog/thread and try to talk to you?

TracerBullet

American law is based on British common law...which was copied from Roman law

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER