One of the best things about Ted Cruz

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
One of the best things about Ted Cruz

As I predicted, "the Donald" has already made Cruz's legal status as a "natural born" American citizen an issue.

All that is necessary to derail the Cruz campaign is to plant the seed of doubt concerning his constitutional status as a GOP presidential candidate.

Conservatives only have themselves to blame by hounding Obama for the last 7 years, only to have this issue to reappear against one of their own!
Like everything else, they have only themselves to blame; and this would include the Democraps.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
As I've shown, Constitutional experts disagree with you.

I was hoping that good people will set aside their differences (and you're a good man g.o.) and come together to elect a President (and candidates in their respective states) that really will change the status quo in America.

Can I count on you to support Ted Cruz?
Let me guess, you believe Barton is correct about Church State Separation. la-la-lame

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Because the last time we gave the Republicans two full terms in office it really changed things. :plain:

And we just gave the libs two full terms and the country is polarized, more in debt, less safe, not to mention our atrocious foreign policies have left the world a very dangerous place. All the while he plays golf while people get their heads cut off & asserts that climate change is the greatest threat to national security...yea, the libs are not completely absurd at all. :nono:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let me guess, you believe Barton is correct about Church State Separation. la-la-lame

Meaning that the Founding Fathers didn't want any separation, other than not wanting there to be an official State Church ( i.e. like the Church of England)?

Barton owns 10's of thousands of pre 1812 documents, he knows what was in the minds of our Founding Fathers.

David Barton's Capitol Tour

I'm proud that Barton is on the long long list of Ted Cruz endorsers.

Regarding the Koch brothers:

Koch Brothers Still Weighing Who to Endorse in 2016

Jan. 16 2016

Political stalwart and billionaire industrialist Charles Koch tells The Washington Post that while he has yet to decide which presidential candidate he will endorse in 2016, he and his brother, David, are closely considering five (of the 17) they believe possess "some combination of probability of winning the nomination and of having the most issues that we agree on."

But Koch offers the caveat that he and his brother "don’t agree with any of them on all the issues."

In an April interview with USA Today, Koch indicated their interest in former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul.

All of the candidates, minus Paul, attended the recent Koch-funded Freedom Partners summer conference in California, where hundreds of conservative mega-donors gathered to strategize for the 2016 election cycle. Paul turned down an invitation to appear.

Charles Koch characterized himself to the Post as a "classical liberal," not a Republican, who would like to see a president who can advance certain principles, such as criminal justice reform.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ko...d-endorse/2015/08/04/id/665341/#ixzz3x8bu7dty

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ko...d-endorse/2015/08/04/id/665341/#ixzz3x8bJVRDk
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

Granite

Hall of Fame
And we just gave the libs two full terms and the country is polarized, more in debt, less safe, not to mention our atrocious foreign policies have left the world a very dangerous place. All the while he plays golf while people get their heads cut off & asserts that climate change is the greatest threat to national security...yea, the libs are not completely absurd at all. :nono:

It doesn't matter who's in the White House. Ever.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Says you... I guess that is as good of an excuse as any for the current failure occupying the White House.

It doesn't matter who's in there because they all serve the same interests. Presidents are caretakers of the status quo. Taken as a whole, they're all failures. It just boils down to who appeals or repulses us personally. None of them effect any changes that significantly threaten the powers that be, and nobody who seriously challenges the way things are ever gets close to getting elected. The last independent president we had was JFK, and look what happened to him.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
It doesn't matter who's in there because they all serve the same interests. Presidents are caretakers of the status quo. Taken as a whole, they're all failures. It just boils down to who appeals or repulses us personally. None of them effect any changes that significantly threaten the powers that be, and nobody who seriously challenges the way things are ever gets close to getting elected. The last independent president we had was JFK, and look what happened to him.

JFK yes, Reagan also defied the status quo (and was hated by establishment types) but that just proves that the status quo can be challenged, and any of the people running that are hated by the ruling left & right is probably on the right track, or at least that is how I see it.

Granite

Hall of Fame
JFK yes, Reagan also defied the status quo (and was hated by establishment types)

Reagan'd been attending Bohemian Grove since at least '68 and may have challenged the establishment rhetorically but never seriously posed a challenge to them or the status quo. Bringing Poppy Bush onto the ticket just proves Reagan was, ultimately, a team player.

but that just proves that the status quo can be challenged

Briefly, unsuccessfully. What does that tell you.

and any of the people running that are hated by the ruling left & right is probably on the right track, or at least that is how I see it.

Well that's the thing: The ruling elite don't see themselves as either "right" or "left," but it's a useful construct to keep the rest of us stirred up and looking the wrong way.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The last independent president we had was JFK, and look what happened to him.

JFK Was an Unapologetic Liberal

...A liberal, he said in one speech, “cares about the welfare of the people—their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties,” and under that definition, he said, “I’m proud to say I’m a ‘liberal.’”
https://newrepublic.com/article/115522/jfk-was-unapologetic-liberal

And today we have big government intervention into:

Health
Housing
Schools
Jobs
Civil Rights
Civil Liberties...

thanks in part to the liberalism of JFK.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Exactly. Oswald was not a lone shooter, he had help

Daniel1769

At least someone else here knows what's going on. It's hard to wake the sleeping sheep though.