ECT Omnipresence of Jesus

0scar

You have been shown post after post, you will only ignore it again.

Jhn 1:48
Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree.

WOW. Is that the best you can do? Is Jesus omnipresent because he saw Nathanael when he was under a figtree?
You must be kiding

I request a single verse - a real one - and I will quite my position.

0scar

You have been shown post after post, you will only ignore it again.

Jhn 3:13
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

I think you dont get it. You have to demostrate that Jesus is omnipresent and You are doing the oposite.

Jesus was at Heaven, not being at Earth (not omnipresent)
and came dow, leaving Heaven (not omnipresent)
and he was taken back from Earth, leaving it (not omnipresent)
and were rose to Heaven ,where he was not (not omnipresence)
and we are waiting his return, to where he is not today (not omnipresence)

0scar

Zec 12:10
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

many verse can be construed as omniscience rather than omnipresence

I wont do it again.

WOW. ¿? ¿? ¿? need no coments. it is so stupyd.

tomlapalm

I think you dont get it. You have to demostrate that Jesus is omnipresent and You are doing the oposite.

Jesus was at Heaven, not being at Earth (not omnipresent)
and came dow, leaving Heaven (not omnipresent)
and he was taken back from Earth, leaving it (not omnipresent)
and were rose to Heaven ,where he was not (not omnipresence)
and we are waiting his return, to where he is not today (not omnipresence)

He was here while in Heaven per John 3 13.

He was on the cross while in Heaven per Zech. 12

He was in two places at once while on the earth or knew events He was not bodily present. per John 1 48.

Which are you ignoring and which are you denying?

Are these verses incorrect?

0scar

There were three verses, are you ignoring the others?

Was John 1 48 incorrect?

48 Nathanael asked him, “Where did you get to know me?” Jesus answered, “I saw you under the fig tree before Philip called you.”

Some day before, Jesus probably saw Nathanael reading the Law under a figtree. That give Jesus the clue of how rightfull he was. SO WHAT??????

0scar

He was in two places at once while on the earth or knew events He was not bodily present. per John 1 48.

Which are you ignoring and which are you denying?

Are these verses incorrect?

You are totally incorrect.
No where in John 1 we read of Jesus being in two places.
Do you mean that Jesus body was at two places at the same time?????

You need loving

tomlapalm

You are totally incorrect.
No where in John 1 we read of Jesus being in two places.
Do you mean that Jesus body was at two places at the same time?????

You need loving
you can either choice omnipresent or omniscience, one is true.

0scar

you can either choice omnipresent or omniscience, one is true.

then Jesus is either omnipresent or omniscien???????????
Jesus is neither for he became man, fully humans. and being human is not being omnipresent. isisting in Jesus omnipresence or omniscience is denaying Jesus fully humanity.

0scar

Verses demostrating that Jesus was not omnipresent:
1 - "The church, which is his body, the fulness of him who fills all in all" Ephesians 1:22-23

In the best case, if the lenguage is not figurative, if it not refers to the Holy Spirit, in that best case, Jesus presence is in all his church. That clearly means that Jesus is not in other than his church, his body. Jesus - in the best case - is in all christians and definetly is not in all non-christians.

that make Jesus not present in most of the places.

0scar

2 - "He who descended is he who also ascended far above all the heavens, that he might fill all things" Ephesians 4:10

Jesus is not filling everuthing, but might do it. The day he fills everything we might talk of his omnipresence, but not today when filling everything is only something that might hapens.

Jesus descended and ascended. He never was in both places at the same time.

0scar

3 - "For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them" -Matthew 18:20

4 - "And lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age" -Matthew 28:20

5 - "In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you" -John 14:20

6 - "Jesus answered him, "If a man loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him" -John 14:23

7 - "But if Christ is in you, although your bodies are dead because of sin, your spirits are alive because of righteousness" -Romans 8:10

8 - "Do you not realize that Jesus Christ is in you?" -2 Corinthians 13:5

9 - "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me; and the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me" -Galatians 2:20

10 - "(I pray) that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith" -Ephesians 3:17

11 - "Christ in you, the hope of glory" -Colossians 1:27

As explained above... Jesus is only with the christians, not with everybody nor everyplace. Jesus is only in some places with some bodies

tomlapalm

Jhn 14:16
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Jhn 14:17
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Jhn 14:18
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

0scar

12 - Jhn 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Jesus left the apostles, didnt left them comfortless for he sent the Holy Spirit; but did left them.
Jesus also promessed to come. Jesus will not come to where he already is but to where he is not.

12 verses that demostrate the non-omnipresense of Jesus.