ECT Omnipresence of Jesus

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hosea is not making a declaration on if Jesus is or not omnipresent. But the things he say makes clear that Jesus is not omnipresent. What is the first coming? If Jesus where omnipresent he is not coming but already being. If Jesus is waiting at Heaven, he is not here, but at Heaven waiting to retur.

Obviously Hosea has the vision of Jesus not being present on Earth. Jesus not being present everywhere is Jesus not being omnipresent.

In the Gospels there is not one single sign of Jesus being omnipresent.

In the Gospels Jesus always is in a specific place, clearly identified and no where else.

In the Gospels if Jesus wants to be somewhere else, he travel.

In the Gospels if the disciples dont know where he is, they look for him until found him.

In the Gospels, if the jew want to see Jesus they go where he is.

In the Gospels, if the jew want to arrest Jesus, they go after him where he is.

In the Gospels Jesus is crucified and he was at the cross.

In the Gospels, Jesus died and is carried into the sepulcre.

In the Gospels Jesus resurrect and the women found empty the sepulcre where he was

In the Gospels Jesus rose to Heaven from Earth

In the Gospels Jesus promessed to return to Earth from Heaven.

Why do you have a problem with Yeshua being omnipresent? Do you and jerry consider this the meat of the word of God?

It isn't . It's a very weak and feeble thread. I guess I'm amused at the question in YOUR minds.

Maybe I'll have a look at the OP ,
Probably not.

Jerry Shugart

Why do you have a problem with Yeshua being omnipresent? Do you and jerry consider this the meat of the word of God?

Perhaps you didn't notice that we are discussing the subject of this thread--"Omnipresence of Jesus."

The subject of this thread is very limited so to accuse us of thinking that the omniscience of the Lord Jesus is the meat of the word of God is ridiculous!

0scar

It isn't . It's a very weak and feeble thread. I guess I'm amused at the question in YOUR minds.

Maybe I'll have a look at the OP ,
Probably not.

The non-omnipresence of Jesus is the very meat of the Scripture; it is the meal for gronw up that is severely indegesting you.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Perhaps you didn't notice that we are discussing the subject of this thread--"Omnipresence of Jesus."

The subject of this thread is very limited so to accuse us of thinking that the omniscience of the Lord Jesus is the meat of the word of God is ridiculous!

Think of something relevant

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 14:23

King James Version (KJV)

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Seems that if He is with all believers at the same time He is omnipresent.

0scar

John 14:23

King James Version (KJV)

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Seems that if He is with all believers at the same time He is omnipresent.

Thanks. You have add one more irrefutable evidence of Jesus NOT being omniscient. Because if a man do not love him, Jesus will not come unto him. We all know millons persons that do not love Jesus, and Jesus is not abode with them. Way to many people / places where a supposed omnipresent is not present.
One more demostration of the non-omnipresence of Jesus.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks. You have add one more irrefutable evidence of Jesus NOT being omniscient. Because if a man do not love him, Jesus will not come unto him. We all know millons persons that do not love Jesus, and Jesus is not abode with them. Way to many people / places where a supposed omnipresent is not present.
One more demostration of the non-omnipresence of Jesus.

Thank You for showing your ignorance. And how many billion know Christ and have his presence residing in them. Why would he be with those who do not know him? Touche my friend.

0scar

Thank You for showing your ignorance. And how many billion know Christ and have his presence residing in them. Why would he be with those who do not know him? Touche my friend.

If you where not that ignorant of the Word of God you should know that omnipresence is being everywhere. You can be in a billion places, but if you are not in absolutely every place, they you are not omnipresent. If Jesus is not at Billions of billions of men, he is not omnipresent.
Check Mate and Game Over.

0scar

Do not ignore the Word of God

1 Corinthians 5:3
For though absent in body, I am present in spirit; and as if present I have already pronounced judgment

Colossians 2:5
For though I am absent in body, yet I am with you in spirit, and I rejoice to see your morale and the firmness of your faith in Christ.

Is Paul also omnipresent?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you where not that ignorant of the Word of God you should know that omnipresence is being everywhere. You can be in a billion places, but if you are not in absolutely every place, they you are not omnipresent. If Jesus is not at Billions of billions of men, he is not omnipresent.
Check Mate and Game Over.

You loose. Omnipresence is an attribute of God.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Perhaps I just saw your avatar and zeroed in for some fun.

I never read OPs that are longer than two paragraphs.

0scar

In the Gospels Jesus always is in a specific place, clearly identified and no where else.

In the Gospels if the disciples dont know where he is, they look for him until found him.

In the Gospels Jesus resurrect and the women found empty the sepulcre where he was

0scar

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea...

tomlapalm

Understandest thou what thou readest?
And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me?

And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

Oscar, do you believe the Bible is the inspired word of God?

0scar

Understandest thou what thou readest?
And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me?

And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

Oscar, do you believe the Bible is the inspired word of God?

no doubt. and the only sure sourse of revelation concerning doctrine.

0scar

Oscar do you believe the Bible is the inspired word of God?