ECT No grace came through Paul.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That has NADA to do with a sin offering, deceiver-it was a reference to carrying away our griefs, burdens-NADA to do with dying for our sins.. John the Baptist had no clue that the Lord Jesus Christ would die for our sins.

As you, and others have been shown, chapter and verse, no one knew at that time that Christ was going to be put to death. The 11 were clueless. John the Baptist was clueless, witness his puzzlement that he was in prison, and his message to the Lord. "What the heck is happening?". He was expecting the warrior King Messiah, not a suffering servant. It was not until the Sanhedrin declared the Lord Jesus Christ's destruction(Mt. 12:32 KJV), that the Lord Jesus Christ revealed that He was going to die. Again, the 11 were clueless. Everyone was. The passover lamb did not represent "bearing sin," and a lamb was never the sin offering victim. Nor was it "the sin of the world" that the scapegoat bore away-it was the sins of Israel, per Lev. 16:21 KJV. The "bearing of the sin of the world" is not a reference to, a prophecy, pointing to Calvary, but a revelation of what the Lord Jesus Christ was during His earthly ministry. "taketh away"-taking up and carrying burdens, not a "sacrificial" term here.

His earthly ministry-sin bearer, in the sense of taking up and carrying burdens-his groans and tears at the grave of his friend Lazarus....He took up and bore the burden of human sin; not, during His earthly life as to guilt(that was not until Calvary), but as to sufferings and sorrows it brought upon all of mankind:

Is. 53:7 KJV
He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

No sacrificial language is intended here, as slaughter merely means "shambles," as it foretold of the Christ's earthly life of "humbling Himself", and suffering.

Show us where the 12 ever knew about Christ's death, until it was revealed nearly 3 years after John 1:29 KJV. Show us. I showed you scripture that they had no idea. Peter tried to prevent the Lord's death.

The disciples preached the same gospel that Jesus preached and which was preached to Abraham, that the Kingdom of God was at hand, and that they should repent as the first part of their listening to the Lord and obeying Him further in order to enter .

Jesus told them He was to die but the disciples were in denial, which is why He rebuked them for not believing the scriptures and what He had told them.

Luk 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
Luk 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?
Luk 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
Luk 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
Luk 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
Luk 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
Luk 24:48 And ye are witnesses of these things.
Luk 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Same as--

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Not the same

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It would be nice if LA, the spiritual Giant, would go ahead and cast the demons out of us MAD wackos. Freely he has received, why not freely give?

I think poor old LA isn't quite, "all there?" He's shown evidence
of that, for awhile! He's got some kind of disorder/malady that
holds him back from articulating his thoughts in a "sane" manner!

He makes horrific 'predictions' about other posters and accuses
others of demonic possession! That's a guy who has, "real issues!"

john w

Hall of Fame
The disciples preached the same gospel that Jesus preached and which was preached to Abraham, that the Kingdom of God was at hand, and that they should repent as the first part of their listening to the Lord and obeying Him further in order to enter .

Jesus told them He was to die but the disciples were in denial, which is why He rebuked them for not believing the scriptures and what He had told them.

Luk 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
Luk 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?
Luk 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
Luk 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
Luk 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
Luk 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
Luk 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

LA

She continues to lie, as she has been shown that the 12, including Judas, preached the gospel of the kingdom for almost 3 years, and, at that time, while preaching this good news, had no idea of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Luke 18 KJV
31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. 32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: 33 and they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. 34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

Serpent LALaw.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Why isn't LA casting out these alleged "demons"? Are you too Lazy, LA? You claim it so why aren't you doing it?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Interesting that Paul would use the word grace 85 times in his epistles, yet LA says that no grace came through him.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Interesting that Paul would use the word grace 85 times in his epistles, yet LA says that no grace came through him.

Grace comes only through Jesus Christ who is alive.

Paul spoke of that grace and lived according to it and taught it.

but Paul is no longer with us.

Madists speak of the grace of Paul (very seldom) but actually do not speak like him at all.

Madists do not have the grace of Christ nor do they live according the example set by Pauls life.

MADists will only enter the Kingdom of God as set forth by Peter in Acts 2:38. by obeying it when spoken to them by one who is in the Kingdom, at Christ's calling through them.

No pretenders please.

Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul was given the dispensation of the grace of God to usward, but LA will have none of it!

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul was not the first to know about it---

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

heir

TOL Subscriber
MADists will only enter the Kingdom of God as set forth by Peter in Acts 2:38. by obeying it when spoken to them by one who is in the Kingdom, at Christ's calling through them.
Peter is not the apostle of the Gentiles, but an apostle of the circumcision (Galatians 2:8 KJV).

Paul is our apostle (Romans 11:13 KJV) and Paul declared the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV).

Peter's gospel will not stablish you, but Paul's my gospel according to the revelation of the mystery, certainly will!

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

When will you trust the Lord for salvation believing Christ's finished work in your place 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV?

heir

TOL Subscriber

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Notice how LA Lessthanhonest tries to make it appear as if the mystery of Ephesians 3 was revealed unto ALL of the apostles and prophets in the Bible by the scriptures before Paul making Paul a liar. Shame shame, devil. You ought to try that on someone who isn't onto you. It does not say that it was known before Paul. It says it was "now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit". When was it made known? It was mystery truth and clearly given to Paul and made known by Paul and the church which is Christ's body!

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Ephesians 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Peter going to a blesser has nothing to do with the "you Gentiles" (the Ephesians) to whom Paul wrote the letter.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Grace comes only through Jesus Christ who is alive.

Paul spoke of that grace and lived according to it and taught it.

but Paul is no longer with us.

Madists speak of the grace of Paul (very seldom) but actually do not speak like him at all.

Madists do not have the grace of Christ nor do they live according the example set by Pauls life.

No pretenders please.

Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

LA

Even if grace came the way way you said it did, Jesus delegated that grace to come through Paul as his apostle

john w

Hall of Fame

She continues to lie, as she has been shown that the 12, including Judas, preached the gospel of the kingdom for almost 3 years, and, at that time, while preaching this good news, had no idea of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Luke 18 KJV
31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. 32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: 33 and they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. 34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

Serpent LALaw.

Right Divider

Body part

Peter was sent BY SPECIAL REVELATION to those gentiles at a point in time AFTER PAUL WAS CALLED.
Act 10:9-16 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour: (10) And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance, (11) And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: (12) Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. (13) And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. (14) But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. (15) And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. (16) This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.
This was CLEARLY something SPECIAL as Peter fell into a trance. Peter was not stupid as many have accused that he was.
Act 10:17-20 Now while Peter doubted in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean, behold, the men which were sent from Cornelius had made enquiry for Simon's house, and stood before the gate, (18) And called, and asked whether Simon, which was surnamed Peter, were lodged there. (19) While Peter thought on the vision, the Spirit said unto him, Behold, three men seek thee. (20) Arise therefore, and get thee down, and go with them, doubting nothing: for I have sent them.
Did Peter immediately preach GRACE to these gentiles?

Did Peter tell them "Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.(Rom 4:4-5)"

No, he did NOT. Here is what he said.
Act 10:34-35 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: (35) But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.
That is NOT the grace gospel LA. Just ain't. That statement is perfectly in line with the LAW.

Note WHO this gentile is. He is NOT your heathen gentile, but is a devout man that blessed Israel.
Act 10:1-2 There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band, (2) A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway.
This all fits perfectly well with Genesis 12:1-3