New "Regulars"?

glorydaz

I meant that calling you a dude would be rude. :e4e:

I know, and I was giving you a taste of my humour.

Don't feel bad, my kids don't even get my jokes. :chuckle:

On a serious note, calling me a dude wouldn't be rude to me. I'm just not sensitive about such things. I call people "dude" whether they're male or female. I even call guys "girly men" if they fit the mold.

Yeah, I'm just not fit for polite society. :banana:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Well, you got a head start on a lot of us when you picked up The Plot.

I wish I'd had it when I was 25.
I'm sorry to say that when a friend introduced me to Bob Enyart, I wasn't in line with a lot of things that Scripture teaches.

And while today I am by no means perfect, I've come a long way from what I was in 2014-15.

glorydaz

I'm sorry to say that when a friend introduced me to Bob Enyart, I wasn't in line with a lot of things that Scripture teaches.

And while today I am by no means perfect, I've come a long way from what I was in 2014-15.

Hey, I spent 40 years not realizing the Lord came for the Jews. I couldn't really figure out why the Apostles and Paul were saying different things. I just saw they were different, and decided I'd find out someday why that was. And lo and behold, I came to TOL, and then I read the Plot. It's so wonderful to have so many things cleared up.

The Bible has a PLOT. Who would have guessed?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know, and I was giving you a taste of my humour.

Don't feel bad, my kids don't even get my jokes. :chuckle:

On a serious note, calling me a dude wouldn't be rude to me. I'm just not sensitive about such things. I call people "dude" whether they're male or female. I even call guys "girly men" if they fit the mold.

Yeah, I'm just not fit for polite society. :banana:
You are fit for common sense society.

glorydaz

She's a Lady by Tom Jones.

I remember my mother liked his singing.
And when she saw him on TV she commented that he could wear out his clothes from the inside (because of all the dancing he did while singing).

By golly, your mama was right about his clothes getting worn out.

I hadn't seen that for years. :thumb: